Digital TV News: Digicable
Pay TV services market in India rapidly transforming
Jan 31, 2018 – The Pay TV services market in India has been rapidly transforming as a result of mandates such as digitization, GST, and demonetization. A social revolution in terms of content consumed, willingness to pay, rising trend of OTT video viewing, and demand for unconventional entertainment is shaping the mindset and outlook of the masses.
News categories: Frost & Sullivan, Aafia Bathool, Vidya S. Nath, Digital TV, India, Market Research, Mobile
India's Digicable upgrades to Conax Contego Plus conditional access
Jan 16, 2013 – Conax has announced that Indian MSO, Digicable, is upgrading to Conax' Contego Plus™ content security solution. The upgrade supports advanced, flexible, interactive on-demand services, while ensure Digicable content revenues are secure.
News categories: Conax, Digicable, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, India
Digicable adopts NXP's DVB-C solution for new range of STBs
Mar 25, 2009 – Digicable has adopted NXP's STB150 DVB-C integrated solution for new range of STBs that provides next sensory experience to consumers. NXP demonstrated the STB150 reference design at the NXP booth at Convergence India 2009, held in New Delhi.
News categories: NXP, Digicable, Indieon Technologies, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Latens to Protect Digicable's 12 Million Subscribers
Jul 15, 2008 – Latens has announced that it has been awarded the contract to provide its Latens BCAS next generation conditional access system to Digicable Network (India) to protect and enable a national broadcast cable Pay-TV network.
News categories: Latens, Digicable Network, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, India
Teleste receives an order from Digicable, India for their Pan India IP-based digital television platform
Jun 26, 2008 – Teleste (Helsinki: TLT1V) has been selected by Digicable Network (India) Pvt Ltd to deliver their new compact IP-based digital television platform. The value of the initial order is 12 million euros.
News categories: Digicable, Teleste, Cable TV, Content Distribution, India, IPTV
Four Receiver Manufacturers adopt S&T RedKey MHEG-5 solution for new markets
Mar 10, 2008 – Strategy & Technology Client Systems Ltd (S&T Client Systems) has announced that four leading Asia-based receiver manufacturers have licensed its RedKey MHEG-5 receiver engine.
News categories: Strategy & Technology, Digital TV, MHEG-5, Middleware, Set Top Box
Digicable India selects complete S&T MHEG-5 solution for new network
Feb 22, 2008 – Strategy & Technology has announced that Digicable Network (India) has selected MHEG-5 technology from the company to create a complete end-to-end interactive TV solution.
News categories: S&T, Digicable, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, MHEG-5, Middleware, Set Top Box
- Pay TV ARPU at record high levels in the Nordics
- Applicaster Quick Brick Framework speeds video app development
- Evolution Digital launches Android TV device management platform
- Zixi powers 4K UHD Bloomberg TV+ service
- Telekom Malaysia selects Skyworth as 4K Android TV Operator Tier partner
- FourthWall Media adds Neilsen Smart TV ACR data to analytics platform
- TDS Telecom rolls-out IP video and Cloud DVR with Velocix
- A1now selects Vionlabs for AI-powered recommendations
- Global AVOD expenditure to double
- Gem Shopping Network to use Comscore TV measurement
- United Group makes strategic investment in Forthnet
- Disney+ and Apple TV+ both see success during first six months in the market
- Comcast, Charter and ViacomCBS announce Blockgraph partnership
- Britbox app now available on BT TV set-top boxes
- Conviva partners with Akamai on QoE intelligence
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Bouygues Telecom replaces set-top box with Smart TV app
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead