Digital TV News: Dreampark
Motorola Mobility Announces Intent to Acquire Dreampark
Mar 23, 2011 – Motorola Mobility (NYSE: MMI) has announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Dreampark. The acquisition is expected to close in the second quarter of 2011. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
News categories: Motorola, Dreampark, IPTV, MandA, Middleware
Dreampark Deploys Next Generation TV Middleware Solution at Faroese Telecom
Mar 21, 2011 – Dreampark has announced that they will provide their next generation TV middleware solution to Faroese Telecom. The solution gives Faroese Telecom a middleware solution with an HD user interface giving easy and intuitive navigation for end-users.
News categories: Dreampark, Faroese Telecom, Denmark, IPTV, Middleware
Dreamgallery™ chosen by Alcom as replacement middleware
Mar 17, 2011 – Dreampark has announced a new customer in Finland, Alcom, the leading IPTV operator on Aland. Alcom is swapping out a competitor's middleware solution and replacing it with the Dreampark Dreamgallery™ middleware.
News categories: Dreampark, Alcom, Digital TV, Finland, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Dreampark Chosen for First African Deployment
Mar 16, 2011 – Dreampark has announced that Egyptian Advanced Multimedia Systems (EAMS), an Egyptian provider of IPTV services, have chosen the Dreampark Dreamgallery™ middleware.
News categories: Dreampark, Digital TV, Egypt, IPTV, Middleware
Dreampark Changes Out Middleware Competitor at Serverado in Sweden
Oct 21, 2010 – Dreampark has announced that Serverado AB, a Swedish provider of broadband TV, has selected Dreampark Dreamgallery Middleware to replace its previous middleware solution.
News categories: Dreampark, Serverado, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Sweden
Dreampark Provides Front-End TV Middleware Solution to Maxisat, Finland
Sep 9, 2010 – Dreampark has announced that it has provided a front-end middleware solution to Maxisat. Maxisat is the first operator in Finland offering TV and OTT services using a scalable vector graphics (SVG) client allowing for HD user interfaces.
News categories: Dreampark, Maxisat, Digital TV, Finland, IPTV, Middleware
Dreampark Gives UK Fibrecity Residents Access to Ultra Fast IPTV Services
May 4, 2010 – Dreampark has announced that it will provide middleware for the set top boxes that Fibrecity Holdings Limited is installing in UK residents' homes so that they can access next generation services including IPTV and ultra fast broadband.
News categories: Dreampark, Fibrecity Holdings, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, UK
Dreampark Brings state of the art User Interface to Operators at ANGA Cable
Apr 29, 2010 – Dreampark will be showing the latest version of the Dreamgallery™ Middleware and Portal Generator at ANGA Cable 2010, taking place May 4-6 in Cologne, Germany.
News categories: Dreampark, ANGA COM, IPTV, Middleware
Dreampark Enters the Latvian IPTV Market With LIVAS
Sep 10, 2009 – Dreampark has announced its first customer in Latvia. LIVAS Telecommunications, a provider of TV and broadband services on the Latvian market, has chosen the Dreampark Middleware solution Dreamgallery™.
News categories: Dreampark, LIVAS, Digital TV, IPTV, Latvia, Middleware, Set Top Box
- SeaChange to power streaming for FOX Sports Mexico
- Limited growth for APAC ex-China pay-TV revenues to 2027
- Shahid streaming platform now available on KONKA Smart TVs
- JPIX partners with Cisco and Qwilt for streaming delivery in Japan
- ZTE helps América Móvil migrate from AOSP to Android TV
- Veira Group starts production of webOS Hub 2.0 Smart TVs
- NextGen TV launched in Champaign and Springfield-Decatur
- Innovid integrates Kinetiq ad-occurrence data
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia
- Magyar Telekom selects ThinkAnalytics for content discovery and targeted promotions
- NextGen TV launches on seven local TV stations in Birmingham, AL
- Helwa TV channel launches on Arabsat's BADR-6
- Discovery+ launches on DIRECTV and DIRECTV STREAM
- AWS Clean Rooms launched
- Prime Video heads Parks Associates list of top U.S. SVOD services
- VIDAA brings football to Google TV and Android TV
- Deloitte predicts ads on all streaming services
- Hybrid AVOD/SVOD to drive major subscription platforms
- Consumer VR shipments in China to approach 7 million units in 2026