Digital TV News: Dreampark
Motorola Mobility Announces Intent to Acquire Dreampark
Mar 23, 2011 – Motorola Mobility (NYSE: MMI) has announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Dreampark. The acquisition is expected to close in the second quarter of 2011. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
News categories: Motorola, Dreampark, IPTV, MandA, Middleware
Dreampark Deploys Next Generation TV Middleware Solution at Faroese Telecom
Mar 21, 2011 – Dreampark has announced that they will provide their next generation TV middleware solution to Faroese Telecom. The solution gives Faroese Telecom a middleware solution with an HD user interface giving easy and intuitive navigation for end-users.
News categories: Dreampark, Faroese Telecom, Denmark, IPTV, Middleware
Dreamgallery™ chosen by Alcom as replacement middleware
Mar 17, 2011 – Dreampark has announced a new customer in Finland, Alcom, the leading IPTV operator on Aland. Alcom is swapping out a competitor's middleware solution and replacing it with the Dreampark Dreamgallery™ middleware.
News categories: Dreampark, Alcom, Digital TV, Finland, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Dreampark Chosen for First African Deployment
Mar 16, 2011 – Dreampark has announced that Egyptian Advanced Multimedia Systems (EAMS), an Egyptian provider of IPTV services, have chosen the Dreampark Dreamgallery™ middleware.
News categories: Dreampark, Digital TV, Egypt, IPTV, Middleware
Dreampark Changes Out Middleware Competitor at Serverado in Sweden
Oct 21, 2010 – Dreampark has announced that Serverado AB, a Swedish provider of broadband TV, has selected Dreampark Dreamgallery Middleware to replace its previous middleware solution.
News categories: Dreampark, Serverado, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Sweden
Dreampark Provides Front-End TV Middleware Solution to Maxisat, Finland
Sep 9, 2010 – Dreampark has announced that it has provided a front-end middleware solution to Maxisat. Maxisat is the first operator in Finland offering TV and OTT services using a scalable vector graphics (SVG) client allowing for HD user interfaces.
News categories: Dreampark, Maxisat, Digital TV, Finland, IPTV, Middleware
Dreampark Gives UK Fibrecity Residents Access to Ultra Fast IPTV Services
May 4, 2010 – Dreampark has announced that it will provide middleware for the set top boxes that Fibrecity Holdings Limited is installing in UK residents' homes so that they can access next generation services including IPTV and ultra fast broadband.
News categories: Dreampark, Fibrecity Holdings, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, UK
Dreampark Brings state of the art User Interface to Operators at ANGA Cable
Apr 29, 2010 – Dreampark will be showing the latest version of the Dreamgallery™ Middleware and Portal Generator at ANGA Cable 2010, taking place May 4-6 in Cologne, Germany.
News categories: Dreampark, ANGA COM, IPTV, Middleware
Dreampark Enters the Latvian IPTV Market With LIVAS
Sep 10, 2009 – Dreampark has announced its first customer in Latvia. LIVAS Telecommunications, a provider of TV and broadband services on the Latvian market, has chosen the Dreampark Middleware solution Dreamgallery™.
News categories: Dreampark, LIVAS, Digital TV, IPTV, Latvia, Middleware, Set Top Box
- Megacable video subscribers up 59,000 in 3Q 2021
- Beijing Gehua Cable updates infrastructure with ATEME
- Ten million Freeview Play users in the UK
- Thailand pay TV revenues to grow to $1.1bn in 2026
- Cinedigm expands monetization opportunities with TheViewPoint
- Nielsen adds Roku to its Digital Content Ratings
- 71% of U.S. TV households have a live pay TV service
- TVSquared brings cross-platform measurement and attribution to the UK and Germany
- Tremor signs global partnership with VIDAA for ACR data
- HBO Max goes live in the Nordics and Spain
- 78% of households in Europe's Top 5 countries watch CTV
- Redbox completes business combination with Seaport Global Acquisition Corp.
- DTH subscribers up 290,000 in India in 2Q 2021
- Global IPTV subscriber numbers to overtake cable in 2026
- Sky Glass powered by Amlogic and RDK
- Panther Logistics appointed as delivery partner for Sky Glass
- VumaTV goes global with Red Bee Media
- Pixalate releases report on open programmatic CTV advertising trends
- Foxtel and ViacomCBS agree content distribution and apps deal
- BBC sets out path to Net Zero by 2030