Digital TV News: Dreampark
Motorola Mobility Announces Intent to Acquire Dreampark
Mar 23, 2011 – Motorola Mobility (NYSE: MMI) has announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Dreampark. The acquisition is expected to close in the second quarter of 2011. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
News categories: Motorola, Dreampark, IPTV, MandA, Middleware
Dreampark Deploys Next Generation TV Middleware Solution at Faroese Telecom
Mar 21, 2011 – Dreampark has announced that they will provide their next generation TV middleware solution to Faroese Telecom. The solution gives Faroese Telecom a middleware solution with an HD user interface giving easy and intuitive navigation for end-users.
News categories: Dreampark, Faroese Telecom, Denmark, IPTV, Middleware
Dreamgallery™ chosen by Alcom as replacement middleware
Mar 17, 2011 – Dreampark has announced a new customer in Finland, Alcom, the leading IPTV operator on Aland. Alcom is swapping out a competitor's middleware solution and replacing it with the Dreampark Dreamgallery™ middleware.
News categories: Dreampark, Alcom, Digital TV, Finland, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Dreampark Chosen for First African Deployment
Mar 16, 2011 – Dreampark has announced that Egyptian Advanced Multimedia Systems (EAMS), an Egyptian provider of IPTV services, have chosen the Dreampark Dreamgallery™ middleware.
News categories: Dreampark, Digital TV, Egypt, IPTV, Middleware
Dreampark Changes Out Middleware Competitor at Serverado in Sweden
Oct 21, 2010 – Dreampark has announced that Serverado AB, a Swedish provider of broadband TV, has selected Dreampark Dreamgallery Middleware to replace its previous middleware solution.
News categories: Dreampark, Serverado, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Sweden
Dreampark Provides Front-End TV Middleware Solution to Maxisat, Finland
Sep 9, 2010 – Dreampark has announced that it has provided a front-end middleware solution to Maxisat. Maxisat is the first operator in Finland offering TV and OTT services using a scalable vector graphics (SVG) client allowing for HD user interfaces.
News categories: Dreampark, Maxisat, Digital TV, Finland, IPTV, Middleware
Dreampark Gives UK Fibrecity Residents Access to Ultra Fast IPTV Services
May 4, 2010 – Dreampark has announced that it will provide middleware for the set top boxes that Fibrecity Holdings Limited is installing in UK residents' homes so that they can access next generation services including IPTV and ultra fast broadband.
News categories: Dreampark, Fibrecity Holdings, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, UK
Dreampark Brings state of the art User Interface to Operators at ANGA Cable
Apr 29, 2010 – Dreampark will be showing the latest version of the Dreamgallery™ Middleware and Portal Generator at ANGA Cable 2010, taking place May 4-6 in Cologne, Germany.
News categories: Dreampark, ANGA COM, IPTV, Middleware
Dreampark Enters the Latvian IPTV Market With LIVAS
Sep 10, 2009 – Dreampark has announced its first customer in Latvia. LIVAS Telecommunications, a provider of TV and broadband services on the Latvian market, has chosen the Dreampark Middleware solution Dreamgallery™.
News categories: Dreampark, LIVAS, Digital TV, IPTV, Latvia, Middleware, Set Top Box
- Facebook Watch TV app available for Vewd-enabled devices
- Western Europe to have 234 million SVOD subscriptions in 2026
- SITI Networks launches apps and Android TV STB with Nagra
- FreeWheel addressable technology unifies linear TV and digital video advertising
- Crackle app launches on Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex
- Research suggests CTV ads more effective than linear
- Mowies optimizes cloud streaming workflow with Harmonic
- Mola TV taps Viaccess-Orca to monetize EPL video streaming
- Streamhub enhances video audience analytics with Kantar data
- Eurofins announces NEXTGEN TV test suite for 2022 receivers
- Roku begins Roku OS 10 roll-out
- Roku Express 4K+ and Roku Voice Remote Pro launched in U.S.
- Fraunhofer and Sinclair working to bring Digital Radio Mondiale to ATSC 3.0
- Vodafone España adopts targeted content promotion from TiVo
- 3SS selected by FreeCast for SelectTV multiscreen UX
- LTN Global launches universal signaling for linear addressable TV advertising
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 10.4% in 2020
- Freeview Australia launches integrated HbbTV platform
- ACCESS licenses Ligada iSuite for NetFront Browser BE HbbTV testing
- PubMatic to integrate Samba TV data for CTV audience targeting