Digital TV News: Dreampark
Motorola Mobility Announces Intent to Acquire Dreampark
Mar 23, 2011 – Motorola Mobility (NYSE: MMI) has announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Dreampark. The acquisition is expected to close in the second quarter of 2011. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
News categories: Motorola, Dreampark, IPTV, MandA, Middleware
Dreampark Deploys Next Generation TV Middleware Solution at Faroese Telecom
Mar 21, 2011 – Dreampark has announced that they will provide their next generation TV middleware solution to Faroese Telecom. The solution gives Faroese Telecom a middleware solution with an HD user interface giving easy and intuitive navigation for end-users.
News categories: Dreampark, Faroese Telecom, Denmark, IPTV, Middleware
Dreamgallery™ chosen by Alcom as replacement middleware
Mar 17, 2011 – Dreampark has announced a new customer in Finland, Alcom, the leading IPTV operator on Aland. Alcom is swapping out a competitor's middleware solution and replacing it with the Dreampark Dreamgallery™ middleware.
News categories: Dreampark, Alcom, Digital TV, Finland, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Dreampark Chosen for First African Deployment
Mar 16, 2011 – Dreampark has announced that Egyptian Advanced Multimedia Systems (EAMS), an Egyptian provider of IPTV services, have chosen the Dreampark Dreamgallery™ middleware.
News categories: Dreampark, Digital TV, Egypt, IPTV, Middleware
Dreampark Changes Out Middleware Competitor at Serverado in Sweden
Oct 21, 2010 – Dreampark has announced that Serverado AB, a Swedish provider of broadband TV, has selected Dreampark Dreamgallery Middleware to replace its previous middleware solution.
News categories: Dreampark, Serverado, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Sweden
Dreampark Provides Front-End TV Middleware Solution to Maxisat, Finland
Sep 9, 2010 – Dreampark has announced that it has provided a front-end middleware solution to Maxisat. Maxisat is the first operator in Finland offering TV and OTT services using a scalable vector graphics (SVG) client allowing for HD user interfaces.
News categories: Dreampark, Maxisat, Digital TV, Finland, IPTV, Middleware
Dreampark Gives UK Fibrecity Residents Access to Ultra Fast IPTV Services
May 4, 2010 – Dreampark has announced that it will provide middleware for the set top boxes that Fibrecity Holdings Limited is installing in UK residents' homes so that they can access next generation services including IPTV and ultra fast broadband.
News categories: Dreampark, Fibrecity Holdings, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, UK
Dreampark Brings state of the art User Interface to Operators at ANGA Cable
Apr 29, 2010 – Dreampark will be showing the latest version of the Dreamgallery™ Middleware and Portal Generator at ANGA Cable 2010, taking place May 4-6 in Cologne, Germany.
News categories: Dreampark, ANGA COM, IPTV, Middleware
Dreampark Enters the Latvian IPTV Market With LIVAS
Sep 10, 2009 – Dreampark has announced its first customer in Latvia. LIVAS Telecommunications, a provider of TV and broadband services on the Latvian market, has chosen the Dreampark Middleware solution Dreamgallery™.
News categories: Dreampark, LIVAS, Digital TV, IPTV, Latvia, Middleware, Set Top Box
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data