Digital TV News: Dune HD
Dune HD and Sigma Designs create 4K Hybrid Media Player and IoT Hub
Apr 7, 2016 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) has announced that Dune HD has selected Sigma Designs' SMP8758 and Z-Wave technology for its new hybrid media player, SOLO 4K.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Dune HD, Nadav Katsir, Konstantin Dyshlevoy, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
Dune HD and Sigma Designs announce set-top box collaboration
Sep 10, 2014 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) has announced that Dune HD has selected Sigma Designs' secure media processors (SMPs) for a variety of its most advanced and high performance set-top box products.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Dune HD, Konstantin Dyshlevoy, Mustafa Ozgen, Digital TV, IBC, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Dune HD shows HEVC-enabled set-top box at NAB 2014
Apr 4, 2014 – Dune HD will demonstrate the first full-featured set-top box to support HEVC at NAB 2014 April 7-10. With HEVC support, the Dune HD TV-204 will be available to operators by May 2014.
News categories: Dune HD, Konstantin Dyshlevoy, NABShow, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Dune HD unveils HEVC-enabled set-top box at TVConnect
Mar 19, 2014 – Dune HD is showing its full line up of IPTV / VOD / OTT devices at TV Connect 2014. Included is its HEVC-capable Dune HD TV-204, the first cost-effective full-featured set-top box to support HEVC.
News categories: Dune HD, Konstantin Dyshlevoy, IPTV, OTT, Set Top Box, Video Exchange, Worldwide
Eutelsat shows ‘smart LNB’ in action at CabSat Dubai
Mar 10, 2014 – Eutelsat (Paris: ETL) is to unveiling more of its 'smart LNB' at CabSat. The 'smart LNB' is a device that bundles DTH reception of TV with a narrowband satellite return channel.
News categories: Eutelsat, Broadband, CABSAT, Content Distribution, Digital TV, LNB, Satellite, Worldwide
Dune HD selects Broadcom HD SoC for satellite set-top boxes
Jan 28, 2014 – Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM) has announced that Dune HD has selected Broadcom's BCM7356 satellite system-on-a-chip (SoC) for its next generation set-top box (STB) deployments.
News categories: Broadcom, Dune HD, Nicholas Dunn, Konstantin Dyshlevoy, CSTB, Digital TV, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Dune HD partners with Ekioh for high end user interface performance
Jan 21, 2014 – Ekioh has announced that Dune HD has deployed its twin rendering engine technology on their most popular TV series set top boxes, opening the market for advanced middleware implementations featuring high graphics performance.
News categories: Ekioh, Dune HD, Dr. Konstantin Dyshlevoy, Stephen Reeder, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Dune HD and Quadrille partner to bring satellite-based push-VoD to developing regions
Nov 12, 2013 – Dune HD has partnered with French VOD technology provider Quadrille to create a receiver able to download content by means of 'Push VOD', giving operators in developing regions the means to offer content choice even where broadband access is limited.
News categories: Dune HD, Quadrille, Konstantin Dyshlevoy, Xavier Battas, Jean-Philippe Plantevin, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVR, Satellite, Set Top Box
Streaming media companies announce IPTV solution for OTT service providers
Sep 11, 2013 – Acutek Solutions and Dune HD have announced that they have worked with RealNetworks to develop a solution for Over-the-Top (OTT) content providers building IPTV services. The new solution will be unveiled at IBC2013.
News categories: Dune HD, Acutek, RealNetworks, Tuan Vo, Mark Donnigan, Mike Womack, Content Distribution, IBC, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
- Carbon Trust releases white paper on CO2 impact of streaming
- Vewd offers ATSC 3.0 integration options
- Broadpeak's CDN and Multicast ABR power Megacable's Xview+
- TEGNA selects TVSquared for ad measurement and attribution
- Lünecom deploys IPTV solution from ocilion in Northern Germany
- Gigared chooses Appear to deliver to TVs in Argentina
- Kabelnoord extends service to Samsung and LG TVs with 24i
- First football match broadcast over 5G in Portugal
- HD PLUS operator app available on Samsung Smart TVs in Ghana
- More than 11 million addressable TVs for VIZIO in the U.S.
- Viant ad platform integrates TiVo TV viewership data
- WarnerMedia trials national addressable TV with Comscore
- UK broadcasters launch ad campaign measurement tool
- Síminn creating TV bundles using Red Bee Channel Store
- MetaX launches Smart TV commercialization platform
- Only 20% of streaming subscribers content to stay with providers
- Sky NZ selects Intertrust ExpressPlay DRM cloud service
- Evolution Digital Android TV box selected by TDS Telecom
- Sappa selects Appear to deliver live TV in Sweden
- Accedo supports Telecine Play Smart TV app development