Digital TV News: FFalcon
Unruly provides TCL FFALCON ad inventory access through Amobee
May 2, 2023 – Unruly has partnered with TCL FFALCON to provide advertisers using the Amobee demand-side platform with access to TCL FFALCON ad inventory on the TCL Channel in the US, Europe and APAC regions.
News categories: Tremor International, TCL FFALCON, Unruly, Kenneth Suh, Rebecca Wan, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Crackle Plus launches FAST on the TCL Channel in the U.S.
Jul 12, 2022 – Crackle Plus (Nasdaq: CSSE) is to launch five FAST channels on the TCL Channel streaming platform in the US. The channels are Crackle, Crackle Classics, Chicken Soup for the Soul, Popcornflix and Truli.
News categories: Crackle, FFalcon, Philippe Guelton, Rebecca Wan, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
Curiosity extends FAST channel distribution to TCL FFalcon
Jun 6, 2022 – Curiosity Inc. has partnered with TCL FFalcon to expand US distribution of Curiosity Now, the company’s FAST channel. Curiosity Now debuted earlier this year with LG and will continue to add new platforms over the coming weeks.
News categories: Curiosity, TCL FFalcon, Bakori Davis, Feiyang Ding, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
FFalcon selects SpringServe for TCL Channel ad monetization
Mar 31, 2022 – SpringServe has announced an integration with FFalcon to power the TCL Channel inventory. SpringServe’s advanced ad serving and inventory management technology helps clients streamline their monetization.
News categories: SpringServe, FFalcon, Leon Siotis, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
allrites to supply TCL FFalcon with AVOD and FAST channel content
Feb 16, 2022 – allrites has announced a partnership with TCL FFalcon to supply both AVOD and FAST channels as support for TCL's growing advertising connected TV business. allrites will provide content selected from its global marketplace.
News categories: allrites, TCL FFalcon, Matt Ding, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
Sep 21, 2021 – VideoElephant has launched its Channels marketplace, a collection of more than 150 licensable, linear video feeds providing programming experiences for streaming platforms, digital media companies and brands.
News categories: VideoElephant, TCL, Stephen O'Shaughnessy, Feiyang Ding, Rob Dixter, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
ucfunnel to power marketing automation on the TCL Channel
Aug 26, 2021 – ucfunnel has announced a collaboration with TCL FFalcon. The collaboration will showcase ucfunnel's marketing automation solution delivering interactivity and personalized ads on the TCL Channel.
News categories: ucfunnel, TCL FFalcon, Advertising, Digital TV, EU, Latin America, North America, Smart TV, Streaming
MetaX Software partners with TCL FFalcon for Smart TV advertising
Apr 22, 2020 – MetaX Software has announced that it will partner with TCL FFalcon in Latin America to enable advertising on TCL smart TVs, helping advertisers to target audiences on TV screens while complying with local data privacy regulations.
News categories: MetaX Software, TCL FFalcon, Ryan Chi, Advertising, Digital TV, Latin America, Smart TV, Streaming
Eros Now strikes distribution deal with TCL in India
Apr 23, 2019 – Eros Now (NYSE:EROS) has announced a partnership with TCL in India. As part of the deal all TCL TVs will come pre-loaded with the Eros Now app, providing customers with access to Eros Now’s extensive content library.
News categories: Eros Now, TCL, Rishika Lulla Singh, Hongwei Li, Apps, Digital TV, India, Smart TV, Streaming
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media