Digital TV News: FetchTV
FetchTV content portal to launch on Panasonic Connected TVs
Aug 31, 2011 – IP Vision has announced that the FetchTV™ content portal will be available this autumn via an app as a service to consumers on Panasonic's (NYSE:PC; Tokyo:6752) VIERA Connect compatible TV sets sold in the UK and Ireland.
News categories: IP Vision, Panasonic, Ireland, OTT, Smart TV, UK
Optus partners with FetchTV to develop multi-device IPTV service
May 9, 2011 – Optus has announced that it is partnering with FetchTV to jointly develop an IPTV service with integrated mobile functionality for smartphones and tablet devices. The service is scheduled for launch in the second half of 2011.
News categories: Optus, FetchTV, Australia, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile
iiNet invites Australia to go Fetch(TV)
Jul 6, 2010 – iiNet has partnered with FetchTV to launch Australia's first true national IPTV service, giving customers access to the best of digital Free-to-Air and subscription television over their existing broadband connection.
News categories: iiNet, Australia, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Set Top Box
Australian FetchTV Launches with Orca Interactive RiGHTv Middleware
Apr 21, 2010 – Australian based FetchTV has selected Orca Interactive to supply its RiGHTv IPTV as the middleware platform for FetchTV's wholesale subscription TV service.
News categories: Orca Interactive, FetchTV, Australia, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Australian First: iiNet Gets Set to Play FetchTV
Apr 12, 2010 – Australia's iiNet (ASX: IIN) has announced its partnership with FetchTV, confirming it will be the first ISP to deliver the digital TV service directly to Australian lounge rooms over an iiNet customer's ADSL2+ broadband connection.
News categories: iiNet, FetchTV, Australia, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, OTT, Set Top Box
Verimatrix Secures Premium Content at FetchTV in Australia
Apr 12, 2010 – Verimatrix has announced FetchTV as the latest customer to deploy its security solution. The Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for IPTV enables the secure delivery of content for FetchTV's channels and on-demand libraries.
News categories: Verimatrix, FetchTV, Australia, Content Protection, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, NABShow, OTT, Set Top Box
ANT to show HbbTV and Managed Service Portal at IPTV World Forum
Mar 23, 2010 – ANT (London: ANTP) will showcase a live HbbTV implementation at the IPTV World Forum. The demonstration will include a range of services including News VoD, catch-up programming, digital text, as well as radio applications.
News categories: ANT plc, Digital TV, DVR, HbbTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Video Exchange
IP Vision and Netgem Unveil HD Hybrid Freeview+ STB
Mar 23, 2010 – IP Vision and Netgem will showcase their High-Definition Freeview+ Hybrid DTT set top box (STB) at the IPTV World Forum. The FetchTV SmartBox 8320HD will be shown on IP Vision's Stand and features Netgem's latest DVB-T2 hardware reference design.
News categories: IP Vision, Netgem, Digital TV, DVB-T2, DVR, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, UK, Video Exchange
IP Vision FetchTV Platform to be made available on third party devices
Dec 18, 2009 – IP Vision has laid out a strategy to enable its FetchTV platform on third party set top boxes alongside its own range of Smartbox devices. As part of the initiative, IP Vision will collaborate with ANT Software (LSE AIM: ANTP).
News categories: IP Vision, ANT plc, Digital TV, HbbTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, UK
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership