Digital TV News: Fox Entertainment
Tubi expands relationship with Nielsen
Apr 29, 2022 – Tubi has announced that it's working on an expansion of its current integration with Nielsen that will allow for enhanced and comprehensive measurement through Nielsen’s Digital Ad Ratings (DAR) product.
News categories: Tubi, Nielsen, Mark Rotblat, Ameneh Atai, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
VIZIO introduces Jump Ads to connect linear TV with streaming
Mar 31, 2022 – VIZIO (NYSE: VZIO) has introduced Jump Ads. Jump Ads gives programmers and brands the ability to present an interactive overlay at the end of linear TV programs, directing viewers into a supporting app on the VIZIO operating system.
News categories: VIZIO, Fox Entertainment, Adam Bergman, Natalie Park, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
Yahoo and Tubi partner to streamline CTV ad buying
Oct 7, 2021 – Yahoo has expanded its partnership with Tubi. Building on their SSP relationship, the expansion offers Yahoo DSP advertisers direct access to Tubi's AVOD content library, making it easier to plan and buy CTV.
News categories: Yahoo, Tubi, Iván Markman, Mark Rotblat, Lisa Herdman, Jacob Lustig, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Fox Corporation invests in Eluvio
Aug 25, 2021 – Fox (Nasdaq: FOXA, FOX;) and Eluvio have announced that FOX has made a strategic investment in Eluvio to accelerate the adoption of Eluvio's blockchain platform across the broader media and entertainment industry.
News categories: Fox Corp, Eluvio, Paul Cheesbrough, Scott Greenberg, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, Worldwide
Tubi supports Unified ID 2.0 initiative
Jun 22, 2021 – Tubi has announced that it will be the first CTV publisher to implement Unified ID 2.0, the new industry-wide approach to internet identity that preserves the value of relevant advertising across digital ecosystems.
News categories: Tubi, Mark Rotblat, Tim Sims, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Tubi now available on Xbox Series X|S
Nov 12, 2020 – Tubi is now available on the just launched Xbox Series X|S. Xbox users can enjoy Tubi's library of over 26,000 movies and TV shows. In addition, Tubi will soon offer Xbox users more than 25 live streaming channels.
News categories: Tubi, Andrea Clarke-Hall, Digital TV, Gaming, North America, Streaming, Worldwide
Tubi available on Playstation 5 at launch
Nov 9, 2020 – Tubi has been named a launch partner for the PlayStation 5. Viewers will have access to Tubi’s library of movies and TV series via direct integration in the PS5 search interface, and a Tubi featured row that will be available on the video home screen.
News categories: Tubi, Playstation, Andrea Clarke-Hall, Apps, Digital TV, Gaming, Streaming, USA
Nigeria's ACTV DTH chooses AMOS-5 satellite
Jan 26, 2015 – Spacecom (Tel Aviv: SCC) has announced that the AMOS-5 satellite has won a multi-year contract to transmit ACTV (African Cable TV), Nigeria's newest Pay TV platform, from its 17°E orbital position.
News categories: Spacecom, African Cable Television, Eitan Mesika, Godfrey Okreh, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Nigeria, Satellite
Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem Unveils UltraViolet™ Brand
Jul 20, 2010 – The Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem (DECE) has announced its consumer brand - UltraViolet™ - and logo. In addition, the consortium announced three additional new members bringing the total to nearly 60 member companies.
News categories: Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem, UltraViolet, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Gaming, IPTV, Media Player, Middleware, Mobile, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming
- Frost & Sullivan names Samba TV #1 in TV viewership data capability
- South Korea pay-TV revenues to grow slowly to $6.9bn by end 2026
- UK's BARB releases Establishment Survey data for Q1 2022
- Metaverse Standards Forum launched
- Tremor International makes strategic investment in VIDAA
- By 2024, U.S. traditional pay-TV to have declined to 76.7 million households
- Magnite agrees ACR data deal with LG Ads Solutions
- Amino software powers integration of pay TV and streaming at Now TV
- Global entertainment & media revenues surge to $2.3 trillion
- Yahoo appointed DSP for DIRECTV Advertising's addressable inventory
- DNA selects UEI for Android TV remote
- United Group to consolidate DTH services on a single platform
- Multiperiod DASH and PlayReady SL3000 added to HbbTV reference application
- NEXTGEN TV launches on four local TV stations in San Antonio
- Liveramp powers targeted addressable marketing on Eurosport
- Allegro DVT AV1 decoder IP supports 12-bit pixels and 4:4:4 chroma sub-sampling
- Paramount+ launches in Korea via TVING
- FreeWheel introduces linear addressable solution with AMC Networks
- Streaming captures nearly 32% of U.S. TV viewing in May
- Walmart and Roku enable e-commerce in TV ads