Digital TV News: Hauppauge Digital
BRIC Countries to Drive DTT Receiver Market
Jul 23, 2012 – Global Industry Analysts (GIA) has announced the release of a report on the DTT Receiver market. The active base for DTT Receivers is projected to reach 2.4 billion units by 2018, driven by TV digitization in the BRIC countries.
News categories: Global Industry Analysts, Digital TV, Market Research, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
ViXS delivers Content Mobility by enabling live TV streaming for the iPhone® or iPad®
May 30, 2011 – ViXS Systems has announced that PCTV Systems (NASDAQ: HAUP) has selected the ViXS XCode® 4105 for Broadway - a device that provides consumers choice in where and when they view their DVB-T digital media content.
News categories: ViXS Systems, PCTV Systems, Digital TV, Mobile, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Tablet, Terrestrial
ViXS delivers video recording and PVR to the PC with the the 'Colossus' Digital Recorder by Hauppauge
May 30, 2011 – ViXS Systems has announced that Hauppauge Digital (NASDAQ: HAUP) has selected the ViXS XCode® 3111 for Colossus - a high definition TV video recorder for PCs.
News categories: ViXS Systems, Hauppauge, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor
MaxLinear Tuners Used for ATSC-M/H Mobile TV Field Trials
Aug 31, 2010 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has announced that its MxL111SF ICs are being used in mobile devices from Dell Inc. and Hauppauge Computer Works that were developed for the ATSC-M/H field trials now ongoing in Washington, D.C.
News categories: MaxLinear, Dell Inc, Hauppauge, Mobile, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, USA
MaxLinear and Hauppauge Partner to Deliver Embedded PCTV Solution for Ultra-Mobile PCs
Jul 23, 2009 – MaxLinear has announced it has partnered with Hauppauge Digital to deliver an Advanced Television Systems Committee (ATSC) standards-based PCTV minicard for ultra-mobile PCs (UMPCs).
News categories: MaxLinear, Hauppauge Digital, ATSC 3, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Hauppauge Launches Mobile DVB-T Digital TV Receiver for Personal Computers, Powered By Siano
Sep 9, 2008 – Hauppauge Digital (NASDAQ:HAUP) has announced the launch of a new small sized, high performance mobile USB DVB-T receiver. WinTV MiniStick, which uses Siano's MDTV receiver silicon, is primarily targeting Europe and South Asia broadcast networks.
News categories: Siano Mobile, Hauppauge, IBC2022, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Hauppauge Selects Xceive's XC5000 Hybrid Silicon Tuner for New PC TV Tuner Line
Jan 7, 2008 – Xceive Corporation has announced that Hauppauge Computer Works, a division of Hauppauge Digital (NASDAQ: HAUP), has selected the XC5000 for its WinTV-HVR-950Q USB and WinTV-HVR-1500 ExpressCard PC TV receivers.
News categories: Xceive, Hauppauge Digital, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, USA
- Evoca integrates Sling TV into Nextgen TV service
- Penthera improves streaming quality with intelligent buffering
- Roku and Walmart launch onn. Roku TV models in Canada
- Banijay Rights collaborates with Amagi to go FAST
- Bitcentral streaming solution selected for Rewarded TV
- Bezeq signs distribution agreement for Disney+
- Synamedia acquires content discovery platform provider, Utelly
- Gracenote launches Streaming Channels Data
- Mongolia's Univision selects end-to-end solution from Viaccess-Orca
- TV5MONDE expands global reach with Harmonic cloud streaming
- SUPER RTL launch TOGGO multiscreen service enabled by 3SS
- 24i launches 24iQ personalization and recommendations service
- Great Wall Motor selects ACCESS-powered IVI system from BEAN TECH
- Infovista enables user experience testing for OTT and 5G apps and services
- UAE TV viewership research launched at CABSAT 2022
- Another record month for U.S. streaming in April
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $224 billion in 2027
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data