Digital TV News: Kaltura
Kaltura provides Cloud TV solution to Reshet 13 in Israel
Sep 13, 2023 – Kaltura (Nasdaq: KLTR) has announced, as part of its expanded partnership with Reshet 13, that it is powering Reshet’s full Cloud TV service, launched in just three months.
News categories: Kaltura, Reshet 13, Shuki Eytan, Tom Dan, Apps, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Israel, Streaming
Bouygues Telecom selects Kaltura to power next-generation TV service
Sep 11, 2023 – Kaltura has announced that Bouygues Telecom has unveiled its selection of Kaltura's cloud-based technology platform to power its next-generation IPTV and OTT digital TV service.
News categories: Kaltura, CommScope, Bouygues Telecom, Shuki Eytan, Ray Bontempi, Jean Paul Arzel, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Set Top Box
Kaltura adds enhancements to its Cloud TV and streaming platform
Jul 12, 2023 – Kaltura (Nasdaq: KLTR) has announced enhancements to its Cloud TV and Streaming Platform, tailored specifically to meet the demands of TV operators and media customers.
News categories: Kaltura, Shuki Eytan, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, QoE, Worldwide
CH Media chooses Kaltura to power new streaming service
Sep 9, 2022 – CH Media has chosen Kaltura (NASDAQ: KLTR) for its new OTT streaming service, oneplus. Kaltura is providing a complete service orchestration for oneplus. At the heart of the service is the Kaltura TV Platform, Kaltura’s cloud-based back-end.
News categories: Kaltura, CH Media, Nuno Sanches, Roger Elsener, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Switzerland
Kaltura survey reveals gap in what streaming services and consumers consider essential
Sep 8, 2022 – Kaltura (Nasdaq: KLTR) has released results of a global survey of 200 streaming service provider executives. The report delves into how streaming providers are adapting to fast-changing technology and consumer expectations.
News categories: Kaltura, Nuno Sanches, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Market Research, Worldwide
Kaltura confirms receipt of unsolicited proposal from Panopto
Jul 29, 2022 – Panopto has made a non-binding, unsolicited business combination proposal in which Panopto would acquire all of Kaltura's (NASDAQ: KLTR) outstanding common stock at a purchase price of $3.00 per share in cash.
News categories: Kaltura, Panopto, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, Worldwide
NPAW introduces natural language video insights search
Apr 24, 2022 – NPAW has introduced NaLa, a natural language-based video insights search tool. Integrated into the NPAW Suite of video analytics solutions, NaLa leverages ML and natural language processing to handle data search requests based on simple, common-speech questions.
News categories: NPAW, Ferran G. Vilaró, Big Data, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Astro selects Kaltura to power its standalone streaming service offering
Dec 21, 2021 – Kaltura (NASDAQ:KLTR) has announced that Astro has chosen the Kaltura TV Platform to power sooka, its new streaming service targeted at millennials. sooka went live in June across Malaysia and is hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
News categories: Kaltura, Astro, AWS, Nuno Sanches, Euan Smith, Sameer Vuyyuru, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Malaysia, Streaming
Watch Brazil expands streaming TV service reach with Kaltura
Dec 17, 2021 – Kaltura has announced that Watch Brazil has launched its streaming TV service, Watch, powered by Kaltura and hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS). Watch went live in Spring 2021 with 90 linear channels delivered by Kaltura on AWS.
News categories: Kaltura, Watch Brazil, Amazon Web Services, Nuno Sanches, Maurício Almeida, Anil Hinduja, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC
- Pixalate introduces Apple TV CTV trends report
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD revenues to triple to $20 billion by 2029
- Tata Elxsi and INVIDI partner on addressable advertising for Pay-TV operators
- Sercomm unveils RDK Video Accelerator STB based on Broadcom BCM72126