Digital TV News: Mautilus
24i Media acquires StreamOne
Mar 21, 2019 – 24i Media has extended its platform’s capabilities by the acquisition of StreamOne. With the acquisition, 24i gets access to the technology of StreamOne, strengthening its ability to integrate with its partners, and to optimize the end user experience.
News categories: 24i Media, StreamOne, Martijn van Horssen, Ruud van der Linden, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, NABShow, Netherlands, Worldwide
24i Media acquires Mautilus
May 9, 2018 – 24i Media has announced the acquisition of Mautilus, the Czech TV app agency specializing in HbbTV and multiscreen applications. The acquisition strengthens 24i’s technology framework, and increases its production capacity.
News categories: 24i Media, Mautilus, Martijn van Horssen, Rehor Vykoupil, Apps, Czech Republic, Digital TV, HbbTV, MandA, Worldwide
O2 TV and Mautilus release first HbbTV application with SMS payments
Mar 2, 2017 – O2 Czech Republic has announced the launch of an HbbTV application with integrated SMS payments to monetize its video content via HbbTV on terrestrial FTA channels. The application was developed by Mautilus.
News categories: Mautilus, O2 Czech Republic, Lubos Lnenicka, Branislav Valo, Apps, Czech Republic, Digital TV, HbbTV, Terrestrial
RTL begins to test HbbTV potential in Croatia
Nov 15, 2016 – RTL has begun HbbTV testing on its terrestrial service in Croatia in cooperation with OiV, the network operator, and Mautilus, an HbbTV application developer based in the Czech Republic.
News categories: Mautilus, RTL, OiV, Apps, Content Distribution, Croatia, Digital TV, HbbTV, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Mautilus provides HbbTV app for TV Nova in the Czech Republic
Nov 1, 2016 – Mautilus has launched the HbbTV application for Czech commercial television station, TV Nova. The application includes EPG, news feeds, and video content from popular TV series produced by TV Nova.
News categories: Mautilus, TV Nova, Apps, Czech Republic, Digital TV, HbbTV
Mautilus develops Olympics 4K streaming app with Slovak Telekom
Aug 5, 2016 – Mautilus, in cooperation with Slovak Telekom, has prepared the first commercial 4K streaming application in Central and Eastern Europe with Olympic Games content. The streaming is done using the MPEG-DASH protocol with an HEVC video codec.
News categories: Mautilus, Slovak Telekom, Petr Mazanec, Tomas Sustr, Apps, Digital TV, Slovakia, Smart TV
- FAST growing quickly in the U.S. and across the globe
- Antenna Hungária partners with mediaClass to launch advanced DTT service
- Verizon teams up with B&O to launch soundbars with Stream TV built-in
- VIZIO adds AVOD content to its WatchFree+ streaming service
- Cross Screen Media provides access to Roku ad platform
- CIMM to develop Guide to Converged TV Measurement Providers in the U.S.
- Operations of Digi Communications in Hungary acquired by 4iG
- OTT revenues poised to surpass pay TV revenues in MENA by 2024
- Astro Malaysia debuts addressable TV advertising with Synamedia
- Kaltura powers Vodafone TV in Germany
- Roku #1 TV streaming platform in Mexico
- ATEME brings HDR10+ support to live transcoding
- BBC iPlayer arrives on PlayStation 5
- BARB UK adds SVOD and video-sharing platform measurement
- Baltcom strengthens position in Eastern Latvia with Microlines acquisition
- ATSC issues RFP for broadcast core network technologies to enhance ATSC 3.0
- Verimatrix launches cybersecurity solution against video piracy
- Agama and Antecna to provide video monitoring and analysis for m:tel
- ViacomCBS and NENT Group to roll out Pluto TV in the Nordics
- Iskon launches OTT service in Croatia with Beenius