Digital TV News: Mautilus
24i Media acquires StreamOne
Mar 21, 2019 – 24i Media has extended its platform’s capabilities by the acquisition of StreamOne. With the acquisition, 24i gets access to the technology of StreamOne, strengthening its ability to integrate with its partners, and to optimize the end user experience.
News categories: 24i Media, StreamOne, Martijn van Horssen, Ruud van der Linden, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, NABShow, Netherlands, Worldwide
24i Media acquires Mautilus
May 9, 2018 – 24i Media has announced the acquisition of Mautilus, the Czech TV app agency specializing in HbbTV and multiscreen applications. The acquisition strengthens 24i’s technology framework, and increases its production capacity.
News categories: 24i Media, Mautilus, Martijn van Horssen, Rehor Vykoupil, Apps, Czech Republic, Digital TV, HbbTV, MandA, Worldwide
O2 TV and Mautilus release first HbbTV application with SMS payments
Mar 2, 2017 – O2 Czech Republic has announced the launch of an HbbTV application with integrated SMS payments to monetize its video content via HbbTV on terrestrial FTA channels. The application was developed by Mautilus.
News categories: Mautilus, O2 Czech Republic, Lubos Lnenicka, Branislav Valo, Apps, Czech Republic, Digital TV, HbbTV, Terrestrial
RTL begins to test HbbTV potential in Croatia
Nov 15, 2016 – RTL has begun HbbTV testing on its terrestrial service in Croatia in cooperation with OiV, the network operator, and Mautilus, an HbbTV application developer based in the Czech Republic.
News categories: Mautilus, RTL, OiV, Apps, Content Distribution, Croatia, Digital TV, HbbTV, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Mautilus provides HbbTV app for TV Nova in the Czech Republic
Nov 1, 2016 – Mautilus has launched the HbbTV application for Czech commercial television station, TV Nova. The application includes EPG, news feeds, and video content from popular TV series produced by TV Nova.
News categories: Mautilus, TV Nova, Apps, Czech Republic, Digital TV, HbbTV
Mautilus develops Olympics 4K streaming app with Slovak Telekom
Aug 5, 2016 – Mautilus, in cooperation with Slovak Telekom, has prepared the first commercial 4K streaming application in Central and Eastern Europe with Olympic Games content. The streaming is done using the MPEG-DASH protocol with an HEVC video codec.
News categories: Mautilus, Slovak Telekom, Petr Mazanec, Tomas Sustr, Apps, Digital TV, Slovakia, Smart TV
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product
- LG announces 2021 NEXTGEN TVs
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers unchanged YoY at 7.35 million
- Nordic consumers’ media spend unaffected by the pandemic
- Amazon launches mobile-only video plan in India
- VUALTO event orchestration and DRM chosen for ITV Hub VOD delivery
- Nielsen now tracking premium theatrical films on VOD platforms
- rlaxx TV now available on Amazon Fire TV and Android TV
- SK Broadband selects NAGRA forensic watermarking for IPTV STBs
- 24i integrates Float Left Roku framework with its app platform
- Survey shows 27% of U.S. households plan to cut cable TV in 2021
- Cellnex Telecom selects Intertrust DRM for LOVEStv
- Synamedia integrates security and watermarking with Akamai
- Five-year CAGR of 1.1% for pay-TV revenues in Thailand