Digital TV News: Mautilus
24i Media acquires StreamOne
Mar 21, 2019 – 24i Media has extended its platform’s capabilities by the acquisition of StreamOne. With the acquisition, 24i gets access to the technology of StreamOne, strengthening its ability to integrate with its partners, and to optimize the end user experience.
News categories: 24i Media, StreamOne, Martijn van Horssen, Ruud van der Linden, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, NABShow, Netherlands, Worldwide
24i Media acquires Mautilus
May 9, 2018 – 24i Media has announced the acquisition of Mautilus, the Czech TV app agency specializing in HbbTV and multiscreen applications. The acquisition strengthens 24i’s technology framework, and increases its production capacity.
News categories: 24i Media, Mautilus, Martijn van Horssen, Rehor Vykoupil, Apps, Czech Republic, Digital TV, HbbTV, MandA, Worldwide
O2 TV and Mautilus release first HbbTV application with SMS payments
Mar 2, 2017 – O2 Czech Republic has announced the launch of an HbbTV application with integrated SMS payments to monetize its video content via HbbTV on terrestrial FTA channels. The application was developed by Mautilus.
News categories: Mautilus, O2 Czech Republic, Lubos Lnenicka, Branislav Valo, Apps, Czech Republic, Digital TV, HbbTV, Terrestrial
RTL begins to test HbbTV potential in Croatia
Nov 15, 2016 – RTL has begun HbbTV testing on its terrestrial service in Croatia in cooperation with OiV, the network operator, and Mautilus, an HbbTV application developer based in the Czech Republic.
News categories: Mautilus, RTL, OiV, Apps, Content Distribution, Croatia, Digital TV, HbbTV, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Mautilus provides HbbTV app for TV Nova in the Czech Republic
Nov 1, 2016 – Mautilus has launched the HbbTV application for Czech commercial television station, TV Nova. The application includes EPG, news feeds, and video content from popular TV series produced by TV Nova.
News categories: Mautilus, TV Nova, Apps, Czech Republic, Digital TV, HbbTV
Mautilus develops Olympics 4K streaming app with Slovak Telekom
Aug 5, 2016 – Mautilus, in cooperation with Slovak Telekom, has prepared the first commercial 4K streaming application in Central and Eastern Europe with Olympic Games content. The streaming is done using the MPEG-DASH protocol with an HEVC video codec.
News categories: Mautilus, Slovak Telekom, Petr Mazanec, Tomas Sustr, Apps, Digital TV, Slovakia, Smart TV
- VTR selects Media Distillery recording time correction technology
- Nilesat chooses ATEME video processing for two projects
- Facebook Watch TV app available for Vewd-enabled devices
- Western Europe to have 234 million SVOD subscriptions in 2026
- Kublai GmbH to complete takeover of Tele Columbus
- SITI Networks launches apps and Android TV STB with Nagra
- FreeWheel addressable technology unifies linear TV and digital video advertising
- Crackle app launches on Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex
- Research suggests CTV ads more effective than linear
- Mowies optimizes cloud streaming workflow with Harmonic
- Mola TV taps Viaccess-Orca to monetize EPL video streaming
- Streamhub enhances video audience analytics with Kantar data
- Eurofins announces NEXTGEN TV test suite for 2022 receivers
- Roku begins Roku OS 10 roll-out
- Roku Express 4K+ and Roku Voice Remote Pro launched in U.S.
- Fraunhofer and Sinclair working to bring Digital Radio Mondiale to ATSC 3.0
- Vodafone España adopts targeted content promotion from TiVo
- 3SS selected by FreeCast for SelectTV multiscreen UX
- LTN Global launches universal signaling for linear addressable TV advertising
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 10.4% in 2020