Digital TV News: Mautilus
24i Media acquires StreamOne
Mar 21, 2019 – 24i Media has extended its platform’s capabilities by the acquisition of StreamOne. With the acquisition, 24i gets access to the technology of StreamOne, strengthening its ability to integrate with its partners, and to optimize the end user experience.
News categories: 24i Media, StreamOne, Martijn van Horssen, Ruud van der Linden, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, NABShow, Netherlands, Worldwide
24i Media acquires Mautilus
May 9, 2018 – 24i Media has announced the acquisition of Mautilus, the Czech TV app agency specializing in HbbTV and multiscreen applications. The acquisition strengthens 24i’s technology framework, and increases its production capacity.
News categories: 24i Media, Mautilus, Martijn van Horssen, Rehor Vykoupil, Apps, Czech Republic, Digital TV, HbbTV, MandA, Worldwide
O2 TV and Mautilus release first HbbTV application with SMS payments
Mar 2, 2017 – O2 Czech Republic has announced the launch of an HbbTV application with integrated SMS payments to monetize its video content via HbbTV on terrestrial FTA channels. The application was developed by Mautilus.
News categories: Mautilus, O2 Czech Republic, Lubos Lnenicka, Branislav Valo, Apps, Czech Republic, Digital TV, HbbTV, Terrestrial
RTL begins to test HbbTV potential in Croatia
Nov 15, 2016 – RTL has begun HbbTV testing on its terrestrial service in Croatia in cooperation with OiV, the network operator, and Mautilus, an HbbTV application developer based in the Czech Republic.
News categories: Mautilus, RTL, OiV, Apps, Content Distribution, Croatia, Digital TV, HbbTV, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Mautilus provides HbbTV app for TV Nova in the Czech Republic
Nov 1, 2016 – Mautilus has launched the HbbTV application for Czech commercial television station, TV Nova. The application includes EPG, news feeds, and video content from popular TV series produced by TV Nova.
News categories: Mautilus, TV Nova, Apps, Czech Republic, Digital TV, HbbTV
Mautilus develops Olympics 4K streaming app with Slovak Telekom
Aug 5, 2016 – Mautilus, in cooperation with Slovak Telekom, has prepared the first commercial 4K streaming application in Central and Eastern Europe with Olympic Games content. The streaming is done using the MPEG-DASH protocol with an HEVC video codec.
News categories: Mautilus, Slovak Telekom, Petr Mazanec, Tomas Sustr, Apps, Digital TV, Slovakia, Smart TV
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia
- Magyar Telekom selects ThinkAnalytics for content discovery and targeted promotions
- NextGen TV launches on seven local TV stations in Birmingham, AL
- Helwa TV channel launches on Arabsat's BADR-6
- Discovery+ launches on DIRECTV and DIRECTV STREAM
- AWS Clean Rooms launched
- Prime Video heads Parks Associates list of top U.S. SVOD services
- VIDAA brings football to Google TV and Android TV
- Deloitte predicts ads on all streaming services
- Hybrid AVOD/SVOD to drive major subscription platforms
- Consumer VR shipments in China to approach 7 million units in 2026
- Tulix and WiseDV power Hollywire CTV channel on Samsung TV Plus
- Pluto TV debuts in Canada
- Disney Clean Room technology integrated with VideoAmp
- Smart TV shipments in India up 38% YoY in Q3 2022
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire