Digital TV News: Mautilus
24i Media acquires StreamOne
Mar 21, 2019 – 24i Media has extended its platform’s capabilities by the acquisition of StreamOne. With the acquisition, 24i gets access to the technology of StreamOne, strengthening its ability to integrate with its partners, and to optimize the end user experience.
News categories: 24i Media, StreamOne, Martijn van Horssen, Ruud van der Linden, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, NABShow, Netherlands, Worldwide
24i Media acquires Mautilus
May 9, 2018 – 24i Media has announced the acquisition of Mautilus, the Czech TV app agency specializing in HbbTV and multiscreen applications. The acquisition strengthens 24i’s technology framework, and increases its production capacity.
News categories: 24i Media, Mautilus, Martijn van Horssen, Rehor Vykoupil, Apps, Czech Republic, Digital TV, HbbTV, MandA, Worldwide
O2 TV and Mautilus release first HbbTV application with SMS payments
Mar 2, 2017 – O2 Czech Republic has announced the launch of an HbbTV application with integrated SMS payments to monetize its video content via HbbTV on terrestrial FTA channels. The application was developed by Mautilus.
News categories: Mautilus, O2 Czech Republic, Lubos Lnenicka, Branislav Valo, Apps, Czech Republic, Digital TV, HbbTV, Terrestrial
RTL begins to test HbbTV potential in Croatia
Nov 15, 2016 – RTL has begun HbbTV testing on its terrestrial service in Croatia in cooperation with OiV, the network operator, and Mautilus, an HbbTV application developer based in the Czech Republic.
News categories: Mautilus, RTL, OiV, Apps, Content Distribution, Croatia, Digital TV, HbbTV, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Mautilus provides HbbTV app for TV Nova in the Czech Republic
Nov 1, 2016 – Mautilus has launched the HbbTV application for Czech commercial television station, TV Nova. The application includes EPG, news feeds, and video content from popular TV series produced by TV Nova.
News categories: Mautilus, TV Nova, Apps, Czech Republic, Digital TV, HbbTV
Mautilus develops Olympics 4K streaming app with Slovak Telekom
Aug 5, 2016 – Mautilus, in cooperation with Slovak Telekom, has prepared the first commercial 4K streaming application in Central and Eastern Europe with Olympic Games content. The streaming is done using the MPEG-DASH protocol with an HEVC video codec.
News categories: Mautilus, Slovak Telekom, Petr Mazanec, Tomas Sustr, Apps, Digital TV, Slovakia, Smart TV
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework