Digital TV News: MediaKind
MediaKind and Net Insight unveil end-to-end broadcast distribution system
Apr 12, 2023 – MediaKind and Net Insight have entered into a partnership to build an end-to-end cloud-first IP video distribution system for broadcasters and video distributors.
News categories: MediaKind, Net Insight, Boris Felts, Per Lindgren, Broadcast, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Magyar Telekom selects ThinkAnalytics for content discovery and targeted promotions
Dec 5, 2022 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that Magyar Telekom has chosen its Think360 platform for personalized recommendations, targeted promotions, and viewer engagement across its TV and OTT services.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Magyar Telekom, Samuel Sweet, Big Data, Digital TV, Hungary, IPTV, UX
Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
Nov 28, 2022 – MediaKind has announced that Mediaroom Play is powering more TV services for viewers in Canada. Most recently, MediaKind worked with Bell Canada on the latest evolution of its Fibe TV service.
News categories: MediaKind, Bell Canada, Steve Payne, Android TV, Canada, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box
Orange Belgium deploys MediaKind VSPP and Encoding Live solutions
Apr 19, 2022 – MediaKind has announced that it has been selected by Orange Belgium to provide enriched consumer experiences to its subscribers across a range of devices, from mobiles, TV decoder and tablets to main television screens.
News categories: MediaKind, Orange Belgium, Damien Montessuit, Thomas Parvais, Belgium, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, TV Everywhere
MediaKind and Arqiva partner on cloud-based fully-managed video service
Dec 6, 2021 – MediaKind and Arqiva have introduced a media service proposition that delivers a cloud-native, fully managed service for the aggregation, processing, and delivery of TV services for any platform (broadcast and OTT) in any region, at any scale.
News categories: MediaKind, Arqiva, Boris Felts, Shuja Khan, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
MediaKind to power live events broadcasting on Oi's IPTV services
Sep 8, 2021 – MediaKind has announced that Brazilian telco Oi has deployed its video contribution solution to deliver live events across its IPTV services in high quality with low latency.
News categories: MediaKind, Oi, Luciano Oliveira, André Ituassú, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV
NAB Show to require proof of COVID-19 vaccination
Aug 18, 2021 – All attendees and participants at NAB Show 2021 wll be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. According to the organizers, there is a strong eagerness among the NAB Show community to return in person.
News categories: NAB Show, COVID-19, Digital TV, NABShow, USA
MediaKind launches end-to-end DTC solution for content owners
Jun 30, 2021 – MediaKind has announced the launch of MediaKind Engage, an end-to-end cloud-native direct-to-consumer (DTC) solution for video contribution, production, streaming, and audience engagement.
News categories: MediaKind, Allen Broome, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
MediaKind powers UEFA Euro 2020 live coverage at MEO
Jun 24, 2021 – MediaKind has announced that Altice Portugal's MEO has deployed MediaKind's low-latency streaming solution to enhance its live coverage of the Union of the UEFA European Championship this summer.
News categories: MediaKind, Altice Portugal, MEO, Damien Montessuit, José Pedro Nascimento, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Portugal
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media
- CHiQ launches latest Google TV series in Europe
- Imagination launches GPU for smart home platforms
- BMW 5 Series to include TiVo video media platform
- Chopin launches streaming service in Poland with Nagra
- Airtel Digital TV subscribers down 39,000 in 1Q 2023
- HBO Max becomes Max
- Tele Columbus selects NAGRA as solution provider for PŸUR TV
- Astro adds WeTV to its Ultra Box
- Comcast introduces NOW TV in the U.S.