Digital TV News: MetaX
MetaX expands content offer with FAST Channels TV
Jun 7, 2022 – MetaX Software has added 180 new channels to its linear TV catalog, providing viewers with access to free ad-supported television from FAST Channels TV. The line-up includes entertainment channels, family-friendly content and sports programming.
News categories: FAST Channels TV, MetaX, Russell Foy, Arella Hua, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
FAST Channels TV secures distribution on over 17 OTT platforms
Mar 21, 2022 – FAST Channels TV has announced that their newly launched platform, allowing partners to leverage their 170+ channel package of free, ad-supported channels, has secured distribution in over 17 platforms.
News categories: FAST Channels TV, Russell Foy, Feiyang Ding, Navroz Prasla, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
MetaX launches Smart TV commercialization platform
Jun 9, 2021 – MetaX Software has launched an OTT commercialization platform. The platform delivers access to end users via a TV launcher, browser and apps, and supports a range of monetization models.
News categories: MetaX, Arella Hua, Advertising, Android TV, Apps, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
MetaX Software partners with TCL FFalcon for Smart TV advertising
Apr 22, 2020 – MetaX Software has announced that it will partner with TCL FFalcon in Latin America to enable advertising on TCL smart TVs, helping advertisers to target audiences on TV screens while complying with local data privacy regulations.
News categories: MetaX Software, TCL FFalcon, Ryan Chi, Advertising, Digital TV, Latin America, Smart TV, Streaming
IAB whitepaper explores use of blockchain for video advertising
Feb 8, 2018 – The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) has a whitepaper that uncovers strong use cases for blockchain technology in digital video advertising, with a focus on over-the-top (OTT) advertising.
News categories: Interactive Advertising Bureau, Anna Bager, Charles Manning, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC
- Pixalate introduces Apple TV CTV trends report
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD revenues to triple to $20 billion by 2029
- Tata Elxsi and INVIDI partner on addressable advertising for Pay-TV operators
- Sercomm unveils RDK Video Accelerator STB based on Broadcom BCM72126