Digital TV News: NPAW
Green Streams adds NPAW video analytics to its IPTV/OTT PaaS
Oct 25, 2022 – Greens Streams is to integrate NPAW's video analytics into its platform-as-a-service (PaaS) for network operators and OTT service providers to optimize the platform and provide users with visibility of their customer experience.
News categories: NPAW, Green Streams, Till Sudworth, Gernot Jaeger, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
Vimond adds advanced video analytics with NPAW
Sep 6, 2022 – Vimond has partnered with NPAW to equip content owners and broadcasters with state-of-the-art streaming experiences for their end users. Vimond has added the advanced video analytics solutions of NPAW Suite to its online video content management platform.
News categories: NPAW, Vimond, Ruben Senor-Megias, Børre Sandvik, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, QoE, Worldwide
Video streaming services lost further playtime per user in H1 2022
Aug 2, 2022 – While the global video streaming industry kept growing in the first half of 2022, each individual service continued losing playtime per user as competition between platforms increased. That's the main conclusion of NPAW's Video Streaming Industry Report H1 2022.
News categories: NPAW, Ferran G. Vilaró, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, Worldwide
NPAW and 3SS create analytics-driven experience management solution
May 27, 2022 – 3SS and NPAW have announced that they have combined technologies to create a data-fueled customer intelligence platform which helps operators prevent churn and enhance average revenue per user (ARPU).
News categories: 3SS, NPAW, Pierre Donath, Ferran Gutierrez Vilaró, Big Data, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
NPAW introduces natural language video insights search
Apr 24, 2022 – NPAW has introduced NaLa, a natural language-based video insights search tool. Integrated into the NPAW Suite of video analytics solutions, NaLa leverages ML and natural language processing to handle data search requests based on simple, common-speech questions.
News categories: NPAW, Ferran G. Vilaró, Big Data, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
NPAW to present smart CDN Balancer, new analytics capabilities at NAB 2022
Mar 31, 2022 – NPAW will be introducing CDN Balancer, a smart system to balance loads between content delivery networks (CDNs) based on quality of experience, as well as expanded analytics capabilities for video streaming at NAB 2022.
News categories: NPAW, Ferran G. Vilaró, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
VOD consumption per service fell in 2021
Mar 18, 2022 – Video streaming providers around the globe faced lower video on-demand (VoD) consumption per service as they strived to keep up with increased competition and content saturation, according to NPAW's Video Streaming Industry Report 2021.
News categories: NPAW, Ferran G. Vilaró, Dan Rayburn, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, Worldwide
Ikast.io partners with NPAW for video analytics data
Feb 24, 2022 – Blockchain-based rights-tracking platform, Ikast.io, has chosen NPAW as its video analytics partner. With NPAW's technology, Ikast.io can get data directly from the video player for analysis across all kinds of distribution and monetization business models.
News categories: NPAW, Ikast.io, Ferran G. Vilaró, Cédric Monnier, Big Data, Content Protection, Digital TV, Media Player, Streaming, Worldwide
TV ISLA selects Setplex to deliver IPTV in Colombia
Dec 7, 2021 – Setplex has been selected by TV ISLA to deliver a broad range of IPTV services. Utilizing the Setplex end-to-end OTT platform, the rollout will serve the island of San Andrés, and then expand to other locations in Colombia.
News categories: Setplex, TV ISLA, NPAW, Marc Mulgrum, Juan Manuel Caez Garcia, Ruben Senor-Megias, Colombia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, QoE
- Hisense no. 1 in TV shipments in December 2022
- LG adds Apple integrations to webOS Hub smart TV platform
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars