Digital TV News: NPAW
Telestream and NPAW integrate video monitoring and analytics platforms
May 14, 2019 – Telestream and NPAW (Nice People At Work) have announced partnership that sees the companies integrating their video monitoring and analytics platforms. This enables Telestream and NPAW to implement cross reference selling strategies across a range of markets.
News categories: Telestream, NPAW, Calvin Harrison, Sergi Vergés, Big Data, Digital TV, QoE, Worldwide
NPAW and Spideo combine efforts to deliver targeted video experiences
Sep 13, 2018 – NPAW (Nice People At Work) and Spideo have combined their efforts to help online video services deliver targeted video experiences. Spideo’s search and recommendation technologies will feed smart content and user metadata to NPAW’s predictive analytics solution.
News categories: NPAW, Spideo, Lucas Bernat, Thibault D’Orso, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2020, UX, Worldwide
Simplestream partners with NPAW for OTT data analytics
May 10, 2018 – NPAW (NICE PEOPLE AT WORK) and Simplestream have announced that Simplestream has chosen NPAW as its data analytics technology provider for its VOD-in-a-Box service and its bespoke OTT projects.
News categories: Simplestream, NPAW, Lewis Arthur, Victor Carbonell, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Telefónica chooses NPAW to monitor IPTV network in Latin America
Apr 6, 2018 – Telefónica has chosen NPAW to develop a tailored solution to monitor Telefónica’s IPTV network in Latin America. With this project, NPAW ensures Telefónica full coverage of its users across devices and networks to support their expansion strategy.
News categories: NPAW, Telefónica, Luis López Chousa, Javier Izquierdo, Digital TV, IPTV, Latin America, QoE
Norigin integrates NPAW for ready-made analytics
Feb 14, 2018 – Norigin Media and NPAW (Nice People at Work) have partnered to integrate Quality of Experience (QoE) analytics with Norigin’s multi-screen TV apps SDK. This integration will allow developers to build premium TV apps across devices that would also support YOUBORA’s analytics technology.
News categories: Norigin Media, NPAW, Ajey Anand, Apps, Digital TV, MWC20, NABShow, QoE, Sweden, Worldwide
NPAW business intelligence available through Kaltura’s TV Platform
May 24, 2017 – NPAW has partnered with Kaltura to provide shared clients with the possibility to add NPAW’s BI solution, YOUBORA Infinity, that measures performance among segmented populations of users, to Kaltura’s TV Platform.
News categories: NPAW, Kaltura, Sergi Vergés, Dr. Shay David, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- Express-80 and Express-103 satellites launched
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- Strong recovery expected for Mexico’s video entertainment market
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020