Digital TV News: Nexstreaming
NexPlayer joins AWS for Media & Entertainment initiative
Jun 22, 2021 – NexStreaming has announced support for the AWS for Media & Entertainment initiative. NexPlayer is compatible with AWS outputs on devices including Android, iOS, HTML5, Tizen, WebOS, Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch.
News categories: NexStreaming, Amazon Web Services, Carlos Lucas, Digital TV, Media Player, Worldwide
NexStreaming releases NexPlayer for Nintendo Switch
Jun 14, 2021 – NexStreaming has announced the latest addition to their Player SDK family, the Nintendo Switch SDK, becoming the first player to enable video streaming for the popular video game devices.
News categories: NexStreaming, Nintendo, Carlos Lucas, Digital TV, Media Player, Streaming, Worldwide
Verimatrix multi-DRM solution integrates NexPlayer SDK
Jun 2, 2021 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has announced a partnership with NexStreaming. Verimatrix has integrated the company's NexPlayer multi-screen player SDK into its Verimatrix Multi-DRM Core solution.
News categories: Verimatrix, NexStreaming, Asaf Ashkenazi, Carlos Lucas, Content Protection, Digital TV, Media Player, Worldwide
NexPlayer SDK released for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X
Nov 3, 2020 – NexStreaming has announced the release of its NexPlayer SDK for the Sony PlayStation 5 and Microsoft Xbox Series X gaming consoles. The NexPlayer SDK for PlayStation supports features not available in the default PS5 video player.
News categories: NexStreaming, Carlos Lucas, Advertising, Digital TV, Gaming, Media Player, Streaming, Worldwide
Yospace, NexPlayer integration helps monetise live streams on HTML5 platforms
Jan 18, 2018 – Yospace and NexStreaming have announced that Yospace’s HTML5 SDK has been pre-integrated into the NexPlayer HTML5 player, allowing Yospace’s Server-Side Dynamic Ad Insertion to be accompanied by real-time, client-side tracking.
News categories: Yospace, NexStreaming, David Springall, Carlos Lucas, Advertising, Digital TV, Media Player, Mobile, Worldwide
NexPlayer HTML5 player now compatible with Conviva QoE platform
Nov 20, 2017 – NexStreaming has announced that its NexPlayer HTML5 player is fully compatible with the Conviva Video AI Platform. The pre-integrated solution combines HLS & DASH streaming across all browsers and devices with accurate analytics.
News categories: NexStreaming, Conviva, Carlos Lucas, Aditya Ganjam, Big Data, Digital TV, HTML5, Media Player, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
NexStreaming pre-integrates Jump Data-as-a-Service platform
Mar 21, 2017 – NexStreaming has announced that NexPlayer SDK is pre-integrated with the Jump DaaS (Data as a Service) Platform. Video service providers will now deliver the best user experience with their video apps while providing a complete Insights platform for NexStreaming customers.
News categories: Jump, NexStreaming, Jerónimo Macanás, Jesús Herrero, Carlos Lucas, Big Data, Digital TV, Media Player, Video Exchange, Worldwide
NexStreaming releases NexPlayer SDK for Samsung TIZEN Smart TVs
Feb 14, 2017 – NexStreaming has announced the release of NexPlayer for Tizen, a player SDK for Tizen-based apps, allowing video service providers to make their apps work on Samsung Smart TVs with the highest video quality and the most advanced features set.
News categories: NexStreaming, Samsung, Tizen, Carlos Lucas, Digital TV, Media Player, MWC23, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Viaccess-Orca and NexStreaming integrate solutions
May 26, 2016 – Viaccess-Orca has announced the integration of the NexStreaming NexPlayer SDK into Viaccess-Orca's Connected Sentinel Player (CSP) for secure playback within Android and iOS mobile apps.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, NexStreaming, Paul Molinier, Carlos Lucas, BroadcastAsia, Content Protection, Digital TV, Media Player, Mobile, Worldwide
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC