Digital TV News: PESI
Tivify to use Ateme transcoding for low-latency live-stream
May 26, 2022 – Ateme has announced that Tivify will live-stream the UEFA Champions League Final using Ateme's TITAN transcoding solution and based on the Common Media Application Format (CMAF), which significantly reduces latency.
News categories: Ateme, TVUP, Tivify, Cédric Pesier, Francisco Sáez, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Spain, Streaming
ATEME provides Movistar+ with video headend for live DTH/OTT
Jul 22, 2020 – ATEME has announced that Movistar+ has chosen to implement ATEME's TITAN software-based video headend for distribution of its live DTH/OTT services. TITAN can run on any COTS or virtualized server.
News categories: ATEME, Movistar, Cedric Pesier, Eugenio Lojo, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Spain, Streaming
ALi partners with PESI on emerging market STBs
May 6, 2014 – ALi Corporation has announced that it has joined forces with Prime Electronics and Satellitics Inc. to provide various set-top box solutions targeting emerging markets.
News categories: ALi Corp, Prime Electronics, Daniel Hsieh, Tony Chang, Belarus, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, Thailand
Entropic Communications' Single Wire Direct-Broadcast Satellite Technology Deployed to Brazilian Single-Family Homes
Mar 12, 2012 – Entropic Communications (Nasdaq:ENTR) and PESI (Taipei:6152) have announced that one of the largest telecommunications carriers in Brazil will deliver DBS entertainment to single family homes via Entropic's Channel Stacking Switch single cable wire infrastructure.
News categories: Entropic Communications, Prime Electronics, Brazil, LNB, Satellite, Semiconductor
- More TV programmers tap Beachfront and Canoe to optimize ad revenues
- Accedo powers TVO and TVOkids apps in Canada
- Competition Commission of India approves Zee-SonyLIV merger, with conditions
- TV panel prices break five quarter fall in October
- 3SS and P3 partner for in-car entertainment on Android Automotive OS
- VideoAmp adds second-by-second ad performance measurement
- LG webOS Hub offers more customization for TV makers, more content for viewers
- Almost 2/3s of U.S. video streaming subscribers canceled a service in the last year
- Disney+ and Star+ relaunch on PS5 consoles
- 4Sales partners with ViewersLogic on TV attribution for Channel 4
- Astro Malaysia goes live with Synamedia engagement analytics
- Nielsen enables 'Always On' YouTube ad measurement
- Xperi completes spin-off to become independent public company
- Digicel launches OTT and IPTV services in the Caribbean with mediaClass
- Vodafone Portugal to acquire Nowo
- Eurofins divests Digital Testing business
- Smart Home device growth slows along with global economy, says IDC
- U.S. streamers now only spend 1 in 3 hours using traditional platforms
- ContentBay launches, bringing content licensing into the digital era
- Qualcomm and Rohde & Schwarz unveil 5G Broadcast system at IMC22