Digital TV News: Pinnacle Systems
Syabas Announces Popbox for Big Screen Everything
Jan 5, 2010 – Syabas has announced Popbox, a small, $129 open platform set-top box that streams music, movies, photos, games, social media updates and more to today's HDTVs. Popbox supports just about every audio and video file type.
News categories: Syabas, Popbox, CES2023, Digital TV, Media Player, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Streaming, USA
Pinnacle Selects Xceive XC5000 for New PCTV Tuner Lines
Jun 2, 2008 – Xceive has announced that Pinnacle Systems, the consumer division of Avid Technology (NASDAQ: AVID), has selected the XC5000 for its next generation of Pinnacle PCTV HD Stick and Pinnacle HD Pro Stick product families that are available now.
News categories: Xceive, Pinnacle Systems, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
DiBcom Has Shipped Ten Million Mobile TV Components
May 6, 2008 – DiBcom has reached a decisive milestone in the emerging Digital Mobile TV market having delivered over 10 million components to different segments of the market.
News categories: DiBcom, Digital TV, In-Car, Market Research, Mobile, Semiconductor, Tablet, Terrestrial
Pinnacle Systems Selects Mobilygen for Pinnacle Video Transfer
Jan 4, 2008 – Mobilygen has announced that Pinnacle Systems has selected Mobilygen's MG1264 H.264 SD codec chip for the Pinnacle™ Video Transfer product that is set to debut at the 2008 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
News categories: Mobilygen, Pinnacle Systems, CES2023, Digital TV, DVR, Semiconductor, Tablet
Pinnacle Systems Simplifies the Transfer of Video Content with a New Pocket-Size Device
Jan 3, 2008 – Pinnacle Systems, the consumer division of Avid Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: AVID), has announced Pinnacle™ Video Transfer, an innovative device that records analog video onto any USB 2.0 storage device without using a PC.
News categories: Pinnacle Systems, Avid Technology, CES2023, Digital TV, DVR, Tablet
Microsoft Delivers Silverlight 1.0, Extends Support to Linux
Sep 4, 2007 – Microsoft has released to the Web (RTW) Silverlight™ 1.0, a cross-browser, cross-platform plug-in for delivering richer user experiences on the Web.
News categories: Microsoft, Novell, Digital TV, IBC2022, Media Player, Streaming
Pinnacle Systems uses DiBcom chipset for PCTV DVB-T Flash Stick
Jul 5, 2007 – DiBcom has announced that its leading chipset, the “”two-in-one”” DIB7070-P, which includes a tuner and demodulator, is being used by Pinnacle Systems, Inc. for its new Pinnacle PCTV(TM) DVB-T Flash Stick.” More …
News categories: Digital TV, Semiconductor, Streaming, Terrestrial
Microtune Surpasses 50 Millionth Tuner Chip Shipped
Feb 6, 2007 – Microtune (NASDAQ: TUNE) has announced that it has surpassed the significant milestone of shipping more than fifty-million MicroTuner™ chips.
News categories: Microtune, Digital TV, MWC22, Semiconductor
- Frost & Sullivan names Samba TV #1 in TV viewership data capability
- South Korea pay-TV revenues to grow slowly to $6.9bn by end 2026
- UK's BARB releases Establishment Survey data for Q1 2022
- Metaverse Standards Forum launched
- Tremor International makes strategic investment in VIDAA
- By 2024, U.S. traditional pay-TV to have declined to 76.7 million households
- Magnite agrees ACR data deal with LG Ads Solutions
- Amino software powers integration of pay TV and streaming at Now TV
- Global entertainment & media revenues surge to $2.3 trillion
- Yahoo appointed DSP for DIRECTV Advertising's addressable inventory
- DNA selects UEI for Android TV remote
- United Group to consolidate DTH services on a single platform
- Multiperiod DASH and PlayReady SL3000 added to HbbTV reference application
- NEXTGEN TV launches on four local TV stations in San Antonio
- Liveramp powers targeted addressable marketing on Eurosport
- Allegro DVT AV1 decoder IP supports 12-bit pixels and 4:4:4 chroma sub-sampling
- Paramount+ launches in Korea via TVING
- FreeWheel introduces linear addressable solution with AMC Networks
- Streaming captures nearly 32% of U.S. TV viewing in May
- Walmart and Roku enable e-commerce in TV ads