Digital TV News: Post Luxembourg
Alteox and Post Luxembourg partner for cloud TV offering
Dec 9, 2021 – Alteox Media Consulting has entered into an agreement with POST Luxembourg that will combine the forces of both entities enabling the creation of a new state of the art European cloud TV headend offering.
News categories: Alteox, Post Luxembourg, Sven Breckler, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
POST Luxembourg selects Agama monitoring and analytics solution
Nov 9, 2021 – Agama Technologies has announced that POST Luxembourg has selected Agama’s Client Device Monitoring (CDM) and OTT Analyzer solution to expand its STB and OTT analytics capabilities for its IPTV services.
News categories: Agama, POST Luxembourg, Mikael Dahlgren, Georges Klosen, Digital TV, IPTV, Luxembourg, QoE, Set Top Box
Eltrona merges with SFR-Coditel in Luxembourg
Feb 25, 2020 – Eltrona has merged with SFR-Coditel, owned by Telenet (Brussels: TNET). Eltrona shareholders now hold 50% +1 share and Telenet 50% -1 of the merged entity. The deal means that Eltrona becomes a cable operator with coverage of the whole of Luxembourg.
News categories: Eltrona, Telenet, SFR-Coditel, Paul Denzle, John Porter, Cable TV, Digital TV, Luxembourg, MandA
Netgem to offer secure multiscreen IPTV/OTT to Germany, Austria and Switzerland with Verimatrix
Jun 7, 2016 – Netgem has announced a collaboration with Verimatrix to launch a TV platform in the DACH Region. The solution is designed to offer the German speaking TV market a leading multiscreen OTT broadcast service.
News categories: Netgem, Verimatrix, Joseph Haddad, Steve Oetegenn, ANGA COM, Austria, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Germany, Mobile, Switzerland
Netgem develops cloud-based TV platform with Post Luxembourg
Feb 11, 2016 – Netgem will demonstrate at Mobile World Congress 2016 a comprehensive set of offerings that enable fixed and mobile operators around the world to offer differentiating TV services and take advantage of a powerful multiscreen TV experience.
News categories: Netgem, Post Luxembourg, Sylvain Thevenot, Digital TV, IPTV, Luxembourg, Mobile, MWC22
- Smart speaker shipments exceeded 33 million in 2Q 2022
- iWedia to deliver Live TV app for Google TV and Android TV devices
- 35 million US internet households interested in cloud gaming subscription
- Japan SVOD revenue to grow at 10.1% CAGR during 2022-2027
- DAZN acquires Eleven Sports and Team Whistle
- Cignal TV enhances Cignal Play app with Quickplay
- UK entertainment and media companies hold their nerve despite economic headwinds
- TV5MONDE adds TV5MONDE Pacifique HD to its bouquet on AsiaSat 5
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Roanoke-Lynchburg
- TripleLift and Zype to bring in-show programmatic ads to CTV
- OpenAP announces interoperability with FreeWheel, Magnite and Xandr
- Sky Stream IP-only STB to launch in the UK on October 18th
- MultiChoice launches DStv Streama STB in South Africa
- Skytel expands video services in Mongolia with Mirada
- Report from the CTA explores gaming's post-pandemic popularity
- Spectrum TV app available on XClass TVs
- Global pay TV subscribers to remain at around one billion
- Realtek and Irdeto develop RDK and Android TV hybrid STB
- Streaming dominates UK television landscape
- Sky NZ reveals IP-only solution for VodafoneTV customers