Digital TV News: Post Luxembourg
Alteox and Post Luxembourg partner for cloud TV offering
Dec 9, 2021 – Alteox Media Consulting has entered into an agreement with POST Luxembourg that will combine the forces of both entities enabling the creation of a new state of the art European cloud TV headend offering.
News categories: Alteox, Post Luxembourg, Sven Breckler, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
POST Luxembourg selects Agama monitoring and analytics solution
Nov 9, 2021 – Agama Technologies has announced that POST Luxembourg has selected Agama’s Client Device Monitoring (CDM) and OTT Analyzer solution to expand its STB and OTT analytics capabilities for its IPTV services.
News categories: Agama, POST Luxembourg, Mikael Dahlgren, Georges Klosen, Digital TV, IPTV, Luxembourg, QoE, Set Top Box
Eltrona merges with SFR-Coditel in Luxembourg
Feb 25, 2020 – Eltrona has merged with SFR-Coditel, owned by Telenet (Brussels: TNET). Eltrona shareholders now hold 50% +1 share and Telenet 50% -1 of the merged entity. The deal means that Eltrona becomes a cable operator with coverage of the whole of Luxembourg.
News categories: Eltrona, Telenet, SFR-Coditel, Paul Denzle, John Porter, Cable TV, Digital TV, Luxembourg, MandA
Netgem to offer secure multiscreen IPTV/OTT to Germany, Austria and Switzerland with Verimatrix
Jun 7, 2016 – Netgem has announced a collaboration with Verimatrix to launch a TV platform in the DACH Region. The solution is designed to offer the German speaking TV market a leading multiscreen OTT broadcast service.
News categories: Netgem, Verimatrix, Joseph Haddad, Steve Oetegenn, ANGA COM, Austria, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Germany, Mobile, Switzerland
Netgem develops cloud-based TV platform with Post Luxembourg
Feb 11, 2016 – Netgem will demonstrate at Mobile World Congress 2016 a comprehensive set of offerings that enable fixed and mobile operators around the world to offer differentiating TV services and take advantage of a powerful multiscreen TV experience.
News categories: Netgem, Post Luxembourg, Sylvain Thevenot, Digital TV, IPTV, Luxembourg, Mobile, MWC22
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution