Digital TV News: Silicon Integrated Systems
SiS Chooses ACCESS NetFront™ Living Connect Media Sharing
Oct 2, 2012 – ACCESS CO. has announced that Silicon Integrated Systems (SiS) has chosen its NetFront™ Living Connect media sharing solution to power its SiS691 Smart TV platform. The SiS691 will be demonstrated on the DLNA booth at the CEATEC exhibition in Japan.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Silicon Integrated Systems, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home
MIPS Technologies and SiS Continue to Drive Android™ Into the Digital Home
May 31, 2011 – MIPS Technologies (Nasdaq:MIPS) and Taiwan's Silicon Integrated Systems (SiS) have announced that they have collaborated to deliver an optimized Android solution on SiS' new MIPS-Based™ integrated internet TV platform, which is available now.
News categories: MIPS Technologies, Silicon Integrated Systems, ICs, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
MIPS Technologies Continues Digital Home Leadership With New SmartCE™ Platform
Jan 5, 2011 – MIPS Technologies (Nasdaq:MIPS) has unveiled the new SmartCE™ (Connected Entertainment) platform, which will be demonstrated running on several of its licensees' SoC platforms at CES.
News categories: MIPS Technologies, Blu-ray, CES2022, Middleware, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Smart TV
SiS Launches Internet iTV Platform based on Google Android 2.0
Jun 1, 2010 – Silicon Integrated Systems (SiS) has unveiled a new internet-video HDTV processor, SiS365 iTV supporting the web-browsing and variously customized widgets based on Google Android 2.0 OS.
News categories: Silicon Integrated Systems, Digital TV, ICs, Middleware, OTT, Semiconductor
SiS 217H HDTV Processor Targets Taiwan HiHD DVB-T Market
May 25, 2009 – Silicon Integrated Systems has unveiled a new high integrated HDTV processor, SiS217H, for the new HiHD digital broadcasting system in Taiwan. The processor incorporates a high-definition H.264/AVC and MPEG-2 compliant decoder.
News categories: Silicon Integrated Systems, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Taiwan, Terrestrial
SiS Launches First H.264 HDTV Processor - SiS329H
Apr 22, 2009 – Silicon Integrated Systems (SiS) has unveiled a new high integrated HDTV processor, SiS329H, to address the growing need of receiving the H.264 broadcasting programs in Europe.
News categories: Silicon Integrated Systems, Digital TV, Europe, ICs, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Terrestrial
SiS Announces ATSC HDTV SoC Chipset - SiS328
Feb 12, 2009 – Silicon Integrated Systems (SiS) has unveiled a new high integration HDTV chipset for the full-HD digital LCD TV market. The SiS328 is targeted at ATSC digital LCD TVs systems, adopting the latest generation of SiS's DNVE™ technology.
News categories: Silicon Integrated Systems, ATSC 3, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Terrestrial
- Carbon Trust releases white paper on CO2 impact of streaming
- Vewd offers ATSC 3.0 integration options
- Broadpeak's CDN and Multicast ABR power Megacable's Xview+
- TEGNA selects TVSquared for ad measurement and attribution
- Lünecom deploys IPTV solution from ocilion in Northern Germany
- Gigared chooses Appear to deliver to TVs in Argentina
- Kabelnoord extends service to Samsung and LG TVs with 24i
- First football match broadcast over 5G in Portugal
- HD PLUS operator app available on Samsung Smart TVs in Ghana
- More than 11 million addressable TVs for VIZIO in the U.S.
- Viant ad platform integrates TiVo TV viewership data
- WarnerMedia trials national addressable TV with Comscore
- UK broadcasters launch ad campaign measurement tool
- Síminn creating TV bundles using Red Bee Channel Store
- MetaX launches Smart TV commercialization platform
- Only 20% of streaming subscribers content to stay with providers
- Sky NZ selects Intertrust ExpressPlay DRM cloud service
- Evolution Digital Android TV box selected by TDS Telecom
- Sappa selects Appear to deliver live TV in Sweden
- Accedo supports Telecine Play Smart TV app development