Digital TV News: Skytel
Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
Nov 24, 2020 – Mongolian telecomms provider Skytel has selected additional solutions from Anevia, for packaging, cloud-based recording, caching and encoding. The result is the complete system powering Skymedia's SkyGo service.
News categories: Anevia, Skytel, Laurent Lafarge, Narantuya Dash, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mongolia, OTT
Mirada interim results for the six months to 30 September 2019
Nov 18, 2019 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has announced results for the six months to 30 September 2019. izzi Telecom further increased its adoption of Mirada's technology during the period, with a high increase in both the installation rate of STBs and number of households using Mirada products.
News categories: Mirada, Digital TV, Middleware, Results, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Mirada results for the year ended 31 March 2019
Jul 11, 2019 – Mirada plc (AIM: MIRA) has announced results for the year ended 31 March 2019. The Company is advancing its operational and commercial capabilities, demonstrated by Mirada's involvement in three simultaneous deployments in the year.
News categories: Mirada, Jose Luis Vazquez, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Worldwide
Anevia powers SKYmedia’s Sky GO OTT video service
Jun 17, 2019 – Anevia and SKYmedia have announced the completion of an OTT video-delivery solution for SKYmedia’s Sky GO service in Mongolia. SKYmedia has partnered with Anevia since 2014 when it chose Anevia’s origin packager and CDN solutions.
News categories: Anevia, SKYmedia, Antoine Hugoo, ConnecTechAsia, Digital TV, Mongolia, OTT
Mirada plc year-end trading update
Apr 29, 2019 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has provided a trading update for the financial year ended 31 March 2019 ahead its results announcement. The company expects revenues to be above its initial expectations, driven in part by izzi Telecom and its successful deployment of Mirada’s Iris multiscreen solution.
News categories: Mirada, izzi Telecom, Jose Luis Vazquez, Bermuda, Bolivia, Digital TV, Mexico, Middleware, Mongolia, Results, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Mirada wins contract with Skytel in Mongolia
Dec 7, 2018 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has announced a contract with Skytel in Mongolia. Skytel has chosen Mirada's Iris multiscreen solution for a new generation pay-TV service that will deliver viewing experiences across all devices.
News categories: Mirada, Skytel, José Luis Vázquez, Narantuya Dash, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Mongolia, OTT, Set Top Box, UX
Mongolia's Skymedia deploys Entone Hybrid TV solution
Oct 29, 2013 – Entone has announced that Skymedia, a subsidiary of Skytel, one of Mongolia’s largest mobile operator, is deploying its Kamai 510 Hybrid Media Player to deliver advanced IPTV services.
News categories: Entone, Skymedia, D. Byambatseren, Mark Evensen, Digital TV, IPTV, Mongolia, Set Top Box
- Liberty Global reports Q2 2021 results
- NAGRA video platform powers Claro Box TV in Colombia
- OTTera integrated into the IRIS.TV video data ecosystem
- Peacock coming to Sky later this year
- Redge Media compliant with IAB TCF 2.0
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 399,000 in 2Q 2021
- Playstation 5 surpasses 10 million units sold
- 52% of U.S. consumers stop paying attention when ads come on the TV
- Tata Sky Binge delivers streaming app aggregation with ThinkAnalytics
- USSI Global to bring DOOH analytics to NEXTGEN TV broadcasters
- Altice USA reports video net losses of 48,000 for 2Q 2021
- Total Play video RGUs up 48% YoY in Q2 2021 to 1,933,880
- Gap between OTT and traditional pay TV continues to widen in the U.S.
- OTT to pull down pay TV revenues in China
- German pay TV and paid video surpasses €4 billion in 2020
- SERAPHIC upgrades TV browser with HbbTV 2.0.3 support
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association