Digital TV News: Skytel
Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
Nov 24, 2020 – Mongolian telecomms provider Skytel has selected additional solutions from Anevia, for packaging, cloud-based recording, caching and encoding. The result is the complete system powering Skymedia's SkyGo service.
News categories: Anevia, Skytel, Laurent Lafarge, Narantuya Dash, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mongolia, OTT
Mirada interim results for the six months to 30 September 2019
Nov 18, 2019 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has announced results for the six months to 30 September 2019. izzi Telecom further increased its adoption of Mirada's technology during the period, with a high increase in both the installation rate of STBs and number of households using Mirada products.
News categories: Mirada, Digital TV, Middleware, Results, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Mirada results for the year ended 31 March 2019
Jul 11, 2019 – Mirada plc (AIM: MIRA) has announced results for the year ended 31 March 2019. The Company is advancing its operational and commercial capabilities, demonstrated by Mirada's involvement in three simultaneous deployments in the year.
News categories: Mirada, Jose Luis Vazquez, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Worldwide
Anevia powers SKYmedia’s Sky GO OTT video service
Jun 17, 2019 – Anevia and SKYmedia have announced the completion of an OTT video-delivery solution for SKYmedia’s Sky GO service in Mongolia. SKYmedia has partnered with Anevia since 2014 when it chose Anevia’s origin packager and CDN solutions.
News categories: Anevia, SKYmedia, Antoine Hugoo, ConnecTechAsia, Digital TV, Mongolia, OTT
Mirada plc year-end trading update
Apr 29, 2019 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has provided a trading update for the financial year ended 31 March 2019 ahead its results announcement. The company expects revenues to be above its initial expectations, driven in part by izzi Telecom and its successful deployment of Mirada’s Iris multiscreen solution.
News categories: Mirada, izzi Telecom, Jose Luis Vazquez, Bermuda, Bolivia, Digital TV, Mexico, Middleware, Mongolia, Results, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Mirada wins contract with Skytel in Mongolia
Dec 7, 2018 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has announced a contract with Skytel in Mongolia. Skytel has chosen Mirada's Iris multiscreen solution for a new generation pay-TV service that will deliver viewing experiences across all devices.
News categories: Mirada, Skytel, José Luis Vázquez, Narantuya Dash, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Mongolia, OTT, Set Top Box, UX
Mongolia's Skymedia deploys Entone Hybrid TV solution
Oct 29, 2013 – Entone has announced that Skymedia, a subsidiary of Skytel, one of Mongolia’s largest mobile operator, is deploying its Kamai 510 Hybrid Media Player to deliver advanced IPTV services.
News categories: Entone, Skymedia, D. Byambatseren, Mark Evensen, Digital TV, IPTV, Mongolia, Set Top Box
- NAB shows home learning via ATSC 3.0 for students without internet
- Telefonica backs up Movistar+ infrastructure in the cloud with Harmonic
- Irdeto and INVIDI offer integrated addressable TV solution
- UEI providing Android TV remotes to Claro Colombia
- Tubi supports Unified ID 2.0 initiative
- Portugal adds 29,000 pay TV subscribers in 1Q 2021
- 'Go Addressable' TV advertising initiative launched in the U.S.
- Brightcove and ByteArk partner on OTT technology in Thailand
- ATEME powers converged headend at TCCL in India
- NexPlayer joins AWS for Media & Entertainment initiative
- VuClip integrates Bitmovin video encoder on Google Cloud
- Univision to launch unified global streaming service
- View TV Group selects CommScope advertising technology
- Amino Technologies becomes Aferian
- TCL launches Roku TV models in the UK
- OTTera powers gTV by Ubisoft channel on Samsung TV Plus
- ATEME doubles encoding performance with Intel processors
- Globecast, Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming announce end-to-end OTT platform
- Mola chooses Broadpeak CDN for live sports streaming in Indonesia
- NEXTGEN TV Broadcast Collaborative to bring ATSC 3.0 to Washington D.C.