Digital TV News: Skytel
Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
Nov 24, 2020 – Mongolian telecomms provider Skytel has selected additional solutions from Anevia, for packaging, cloud-based recording, caching and encoding. The result is the complete system powering Skymedia's SkyGo service.
News categories: Anevia, Skytel, Laurent Lafarge, Narantuya Dash, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mongolia, OTT
Mirada interim results for the six months to 30 September 2019
Nov 18, 2019 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has announced results for the six months to 30 September 2019. izzi Telecom further increased its adoption of Mirada's technology during the period, with a high increase in both the installation rate of STBs and number of households using Mirada products.
News categories: Mirada, Digital TV, Middleware, Results, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Mirada results for the year ended 31 March 2019
Jul 11, 2019 – Mirada plc (AIM: MIRA) has announced results for the year ended 31 March 2019. The Company is advancing its operational and commercial capabilities, demonstrated by Mirada's involvement in three simultaneous deployments in the year.
News categories: Mirada, Jose Luis Vazquez, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Worldwide
Anevia powers SKYmedia’s Sky GO OTT video service
Jun 17, 2019 – Anevia and SKYmedia have announced the completion of an OTT video-delivery solution for SKYmedia’s Sky GO service in Mongolia. SKYmedia has partnered with Anevia since 2014 when it chose Anevia’s origin packager and CDN solutions.
News categories: Anevia, SKYmedia, Antoine Hugoo, ConnecTechAsia, Digital TV, Mongolia, OTT
Mirada plc year-end trading update
Apr 29, 2019 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has provided a trading update for the financial year ended 31 March 2019 ahead its results announcement. The company expects revenues to be above its initial expectations, driven in part by izzi Telecom and its successful deployment of Mirada’s Iris multiscreen solution.
News categories: Mirada, izzi Telecom, Jose Luis Vazquez, Bermuda, Bolivia, Digital TV, Mexico, Middleware, Mongolia, Results, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Mirada wins contract with Skytel in Mongolia
Dec 7, 2018 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has announced a contract with Skytel in Mongolia. Skytel has chosen Mirada's Iris multiscreen solution for a new generation pay-TV service that will deliver viewing experiences across all devices.
News categories: Mirada, Skytel, José Luis Vázquez, Narantuya Dash, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Mongolia, OTT, Set Top Box, UX
Mongolia's Skymedia deploys Entone Hybrid TV solution
Oct 29, 2013 – Entone has announced that Skymedia, a subsidiary of Skytel, one of Mongolia’s largest mobile operator, is deploying its Kamai 510 Hybrid Media Player to deliver advanced IPTV services.
News categories: Entone, Skymedia, D. Byambatseren, Mark Evensen, Digital TV, IPTV, Mongolia, Set Top Box
- North American OTT TV revenues to double
- VeriSilicon AI video processor powers leading datacenters
- Asia-Pacific pay TV revenue to fall over next five years
- WDR expands HD capacity with SES at 19.2°E
- Megacable subscribers up 51,000 in 4Q 2020
- New AT&T, TPG entity to take over AT&T’s U.S. video business
- NBCUniversal expands addressable footprint via Charter partnership
- Oregan middleware deployed on Megacable XView+ STBs
- ATSC issues Recommended Practice on Haptics for ATSC 3.0
- 3SS set to double reach in 2021
- Future of TV in Australia is linear + BVOD
- Sky UK extends satellite capacity contract with SES
- Comscore and Samba TV extend CTV data partnership to Australia
- AMC Networks and OMG complete first U.S. addressable campaign
- ENGINE launches cookieless data solutions for CTV and omnichannel media
- Wowza Media Systems integrates EZDRM DRM-as-a-Service
- CEVA MotionEngine Smart TV software part of LG webOS
- Brazil's MultTV upgrades IPTV system with Beenius
- Bharti Airtel enters Ad Tech industry with Airtel Ads
- Broadpeak upgrades BkYou ad personalization solution