Digital TV News: Skytel
Mirada interim results for the six months to 30 September 2019
Nov 18, 2019 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has announced results for the six months to 30 September 2019. izzi Telecom further increased its adoption of Mirada's technology during the period, with a high increase in both the installation rate of STBs and number of households using Mirada products.
News categories: Mirada, Digital TV, Middleware, Results, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Mirada results for the year ended 31 March 2019
Jul 11, 2019 – Mirada plc (AIM: MIRA) has announced results for the year ended 31 March 2019. The Company is advancing its operational and commercial capabilities, demonstrated by Mirada's involvement in three simultaneous deployments in the year.
News categories: Mirada, Jose Luis Vazquez, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Worldwide
Anevia powers SKYmedia’s Sky GO OTT video service
Jun 17, 2019 – Anevia and SKYmedia have announced the completion of an OTT video-delivery solution for SKYmedia’s Sky GO service in Mongolia. SKYmedia has partnered with Anevia since 2014 when it chose Anevia’s origin packager and CDN solutions.
News categories: Anevia, SKYmedia, Antoine Hugoo, ConnecTechAsia, Digital TV, Mongolia, OTT
Mirada plc year-end trading update
Apr 29, 2019 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has provided a trading update for the financial year ended 31 March 2019 ahead its results announcement. The company expects revenues to be above its initial expectations, driven in part by izzi Telecom and its successful deployment of Mirada’s Iris multiscreen solution.
News categories: Mirada, izzi Telecom, Jose Luis Vazquez, Bermuda, Bolivia, Digital TV, Mexico, Middleware, Mongolia, Results, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Mirada wins contract with Skytel in Mongolia
Dec 7, 2018 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has announced a contract with Skytel in Mongolia. Skytel has chosen Mirada's Iris multiscreen solution for a new generation pay-TV service that will deliver viewing experiences across all devices.
News categories: Mirada, Skytel, José Luis Vázquez, Narantuya Dash, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Mongolia, OTT, Set Top Box, UX
Mongolia's Skymedia deploys Entone Hybrid TV solution
Oct 29, 2013 – Entone has announced that Skymedia, a subsidiary of Skytel, one of Mongolia’s largest mobile operator, is deploying its Kamai 510 Hybrid Media Player to deliver advanced IPTV services.
News categories: Entone, Skymedia, D. Byambatseren, Mark Evensen, Digital TV, IPTV, Mongolia, Set Top Box
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020
- QNET Telecom selects ATEME for video transcoding
- Discovery joins On Addressability dynamic ad insertion initiative
- 3SS and Hoppr enable monetization on Android TV
- Liberty Latin America to acquire Telefónica’s operations in Costa Rica
- KDDI selects VisualOn media player for au Smart Pass
- PMG and American Tower partner to accelerate ATSC 3.0 SFN deployment
- Eurofins updates testing services for CI Plus 2.0
- Eutelsat 8 West B selected by Strong Roots for Ethiopian FTA DTH
- Yes partners with Synamedia to achieve broadcast-equivalent latency
- Seven broadcasters launch NEXTGEN TV in Portland, OR
- Global TV panel shipments decline 8.4% YoY in 1H20
- Linear TV remains dominant form of television viewership in 2019
- ACCESS adds NetRange App Store to its in-vehicle infotainment offer
- iSpot provides attribution and OTT measurement for OpenAP ads
- Humax announces Android TV STB supporting AV1 and HDR10
- Kaltura to power CETIN's wholesale Cloud TV service for the CEE region