Digital TV News: Skytel
Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
Sep 26, 2023 – Mirada has signed a contract with MNC to develop the next stage of Vision+'s streaming service for Indonesia, based on Mirada's Iris OTT platform.
News categories: Mirada, Vision+, MNC, José-Luis Vázquez, Clarissa Tanoesoedibjo, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Streaming, UX
Skytel launches Go+ in Mongolia, powered by Mirada
Jul 4, 2023 – Mirada has announced the launch of Go+, a new pay-TV service from SKYmedia in Mongolia. Mirada’s Iris technology powers Go+, providing users with a fully personalised experience.
News categories: Mirada, Skytel, José-Luis Vázquez, Amarchingun Gantumur, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mongolia, Set Top Box, Streaming, UX
inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
May 24, 2023 – inext has signed a distribution contract with the Moldovan company DIGIMAX. DIGIMAX is a supplier of equipment for satellite TV reception and for cable TV networks.
News categories: inext, DIGIMAX, Pavlo Sidorov, Digital TV, Moldova, Set Top Box
Skytel extends partnership with Mirada and EZDRM for its GO+ service
May 17, 2023 – After the successful implementation by Mirada and EZDRM of its OTT GO+ app in Mongolia, Skytel is working with the two companies to extend the GO+ service to more connected devices.
News categories: EZDRM, Mirada, Skytel, Olga Kornienko, José-Luis Vázquez, Apps, Digital TV, Mongolia, Streaming
Ateme supports expansion of Skymedia OTT service in Mongolia
Jan 17, 2023 – Skytel has added encoder, Cloud DVR and CDN solutions, including storage for content recorded by viewers, to the Ateme video-delivery infrastructure powering its Skymedia OTT service in Mongolia.
News categories: Ateme, Skytel, Gautier Vandomme, Tuvshinbayar Turtuvshin, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mongolia, Streaming
inext provides STB solution to Skytel in Georgia
Oct 24, 2022 – inext has announced the completion of a project for SkyTel in Georgia. For Skytel's media player, TV5 SkyTel, inext provided custom software along with branding of the device, interface and packaging.
News categories: inext, SkyTel, Maksym Shchygol, Mikheil Menabde, Android TV, Digital TV, Georgia, IPTV, Set Top Box, UX
Skytel expands video services in Mongolia with Mirada
Sep 26, 2022 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has announced that it has deepened its partnership with SKYmedia. Mirada has now been awarded a contract for the expansion of SKYmedia's entertainment streaming service in Mongolia.
News categories: Mirada, Skytel, José Luis Vázquez, Amarchingun Gantumur, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mongolia, Streaming
Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
Nov 24, 2020 – Mongolian telecomms provider Skytel has selected additional solutions from Anevia, for packaging, cloud-based recording, caching and encoding. The result is the complete system powering Skymedia's SkyGo service.
News categories: Anevia, Skytel, Laurent Lafarge, Narantuya Dash, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mongolia, Streaming
Mirada interim results for the six months to 30 September 2019
Nov 18, 2019 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has announced results for the six months to 30 September 2019. izzi Telecom further increased its adoption of Mirada's technology during the period, with a high increase in both the installation rate of STBs and number of households using Mirada products.
News categories: Mirada, Digital TV, Middleware, Results, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification