Digital TV News: SypherMedia International
RSCRYPTO announces availability on Mstar chips
Nov 19, 2017 – RSCRYPTO, SypherMedia International (SMI) and MStar Semiconductor have announced the completion of RSCRYPTO PHI CAS 2.5 integration into the Mstar K1, K5, K7 series of chips, supporting SMI’s Key derivation architecture.
News categories: RSCRYPTO, MStar Semi, SypherMedia International, Levent Le, Asia, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Inside Secure acquires SypherMedia
Nov 7, 2017 – Inside Secure (Paris:INSD) has announced that it has acquired SypherMedia for up to US$10 million, including a potential earn-out of up to US$3 million. SypherMedia is a key player in embedded security from product design to product life cycle management.
News categories: Inside Secure, SypherMedia, Amedeo D’Angelo, Dennis Flaharty, Content Protection, Digital TV, MnA, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Worldwide
RSCRYPTO partners with SMI for key management
Dec 13, 2016 – RSCRYPTO has announced a partnership with SypherMedia International (SMI). RSCRYPTO plans to present its CAS-PHI CAS in the first quarter of 2017. As an 'Independent Trust Authority', SMI is to manage the keys for operators.
News categories: RSCRYPTO, SypherMedia International, Levent Le, Dr. Ron Cocchi, Dennis Flaharty, Content Protection, Digital TV, Worldwide
SMI certifies Montage Technology STB SoC
Jun 12, 2015 – Montage Technology and SypherMedia International (SMI) have announced that Montage has achieved SMI's security certification on its HD Decode SoC M88CC6100/6000. SMI has also validated Montage on Black Box Programming compliance tests for the M88CC6100/6000 certification and production.
News categories: Montage Technology, SypherMedia International, Stephen Tai, Dennis Flaharty, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Verimatrix Demonstrates Integration of CryptoFirewall Security Core at NABShow 2013
Apr 8, 2013 – Verimatrix has announced that it is demonstrating the integration of Cryptography Research's CryptoFirewall™ hardware-based security core with its Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for IPTV cardless security at NAB Show 2013.
News categories: Verimatrix, Cryptography Research, Content Protection, IPTV, NABShow, Semiconductor
Cryptography Research's CryptoFirewall™ Technology Builds Momentum for Advanced Video Security at CES 2012
Jan 9, 2012 – Through a close partner collaboration, Cryptography Research (NASDAQ:RMBS), SypherMedia International (SMI), ViXS Systems and Verimatrix will be demonstrating a cardless security solution that protects video for digital TV systems.
News categories: Cryptography Research, SypherMedia International, ViXS Systems, Verimatrix, CES2021, Content Protection, Semiconductor
ViXS Announces Advanced Embedded Security Architecture
Sep 8, 2011 – ViXS Systems has announced that it is the first silicon vendor to implement the CryptoFirewall™ security core by Cryptography Research (NASDAQ:RMBS) and demonstrate it with the SypherMedia International (SMI) Kernel security code.
News categories: ViXS Systems, Cryptography Research, SypherMedia International, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
ViXS Systems to integrate SypherMedia Security Technology
Sep 14, 2009 – ViXS Systems has announced that it has added SMI's SypherMedia GateKeyper™ and Kernel™ technologies into the Xtensive™ applications developer software suite for its multimedia ICs.
News categories: ViXS Systems, SypherMedia International, Conditional Access, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP
- izzi deploys Android TV custom launcher from Mirada
- Bedrock streaming technology powers Salto
- NEXTGEN TV launches on six local TV stations in Mobile-Pensacola
- Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
- Foxtel selects TiVo to power voice search
- Applicaster technology stack accelerates video app development
- AT&T U.S. down 627k; Vrio up 229k video subs in 3Q 2020
- Q1-Q3 2020 Smart TV sales up 14% in Germany
- Technicolor teams with Google to promote hybrid Android TV devices
- Gamut selects iSpot ACR for TV ad measurement
- BitRouter releases ATSC3pro receiver software update
- Deutsche TV-Plattform launches CI+ 2.0 initiative
- Ultra HD Forum updates Guidelines and plans watermarking API
- WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
- U.S. has close to 300 OTT video services
- ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast
- Sinclair acquires two TV stations in Washington, DC
- FreeWheel releases H1 2020 U.S. Video Marketplace Report
- Eutelsat selected by Kabelio for new Swiss HD platform
- RCN, Grande and Wave launch TiVo Stream 4K