Digital TV News: TCL Channel
Crackle Plus launches FAST on the TCL Channel in the U.S.
Jul 12, 2022 – Crackle Plus (Nasdaq: CSSE) is to launch five FAST channels on the TCL Channel streaming platform in the US. The channels are Crackle, Crackle Classics, Chicken Soup for the Soul, Popcornflix and Truli.
News categories: Crackle, FFalcon, Philippe Guelton, Rebecca Wan, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
TCL Channel brings in FAST Channels TV content
Jun 1, 2022 – FAST Channels TV has announced an agreement with TCL Channel to bring more than 170 free ad-supported television (FAST) linear channels to TCL TVs. TCL Channel's streaming service offers a wide selection of premium live and on-demand programming.
News categories: FAST Channels TV, TCL Channel, Russell Foy, Feiyang Ding, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
FFalcon selects SpringServe for TCL Channel ad monetization
Mar 31, 2022 – SpringServe has announced an integration with FFalcon to power the TCL Channel inventory. SpringServe’s advanced ad serving and inventory management technology helps clients streamline their monetization.
News categories: SpringServe, FFalcon, Leon Siotis, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
FAST Channels TV secures distribution on over 17 OTT platforms
Mar 21, 2022 – FAST Channels TV has announced that their newly launched platform, allowing partners to leverage their 170+ channel package of free, ad-supported channels, has secured distribution in over 17 platforms.
News categories: FAST Channels TV, Russell Foy, Feiyang Ding, Navroz Prasla, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
ucfunnel to power marketing automation on the TCL Channel
Aug 26, 2021 – ucfunnel has announced a collaboration with TCL FFalcon. The collaboration will showcase ucfunnel's marketing automation solution delivering interactivity and personalized ads on the TCL Channel.
News categories: ucfunnel, TCL FFalcon, Advertising, Digital TV, EU, Latin America, North America, Smart TV, Streaming
- SeaChange to power streaming for FOX Sports Mexico
- Limited growth for APAC ex-China pay-TV revenues to 2027
- Shahid streaming platform now available on KONKA Smart TVs
- JPIX partners with Cisco and Qwilt for streaming delivery in Japan
- ZTE helps América Móvil migrate from AOSP to Android TV
- Veira Group starts production of webOS Hub 2.0 Smart TVs
- NextGen TV launched in Champaign and Springfield-Decatur
- Innovid integrates Kinetiq ad-occurrence data
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia
- Magyar Telekom selects ThinkAnalytics for content discovery and targeted promotions
- NextGen TV launches on seven local TV stations in Birmingham, AL
- Helwa TV channel launches on Arabsat's BADR-6
- Discovery+ launches on DIRECTV and DIRECTV STREAM
- AWS Clean Rooms launched
- Prime Video heads Parks Associates list of top U.S. SVOD services
- VIDAA brings football to Google TV and Android TV
- Deloitte predicts ads on all streaming services
- Hybrid AVOD/SVOD to drive major subscription platforms
- Consumer VR shipments in China to approach 7 million units in 2026