Digital TV News: TCL FFalcon
Curiosity extends FAST channel distribution to TCL FFalcon
Jun 6, 2022 – Curiosity Inc. has partnered with TCL FFalcon to expand US distribution of Curiosity Now, the company’s FAST channel. Curiosity Now debuted earlier this year with LG and will continue to add new platforms over the coming weeks.
News categories: Curiosity, TCL FFalcon, Bakori Davis, Feiyang Ding, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
allrites to supply TCL FFalcon with AVOD and FAST channel content
Feb 16, 2022 – allrites has announced a partnership with TCL FFalcon to supply both AVOD and FAST channels as support for TCL's growing advertising connected TV business. allrites will provide content selected from its global marketplace.
News categories: allrites, TCL FFalcon, Matt Ding, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
ucfunnel to power marketing automation on the TCL Channel
Aug 26, 2021 – ucfunnel has announced a collaboration with TCL FFalcon. The collaboration will showcase ucfunnel's marketing automation solution delivering interactivity and personalized ads on the TCL Channel.
News categories: ucfunnel, TCL FFalcon, Advertising, Digital TV, EU, Latin America, North America, Smart TV, Streaming
MetaX Software partners with TCL FFalcon for Smart TV advertising
Apr 22, 2020 – MetaX Software has announced that it will partner with TCL FFalcon in Latin America to enable advertising on TCL smart TVs, helping advertisers to target audiences on TV screens while complying with local data privacy regulations.
News categories: MetaX Software, TCL FFalcon, Ryan Chi, Advertising, Digital TV, Latin America, Smart TV, Streaming
- Sky NZ reveals IP-only solution for VodafoneTV customers
- IAB Tech Lab releases updates to SIMID 1.2 and VAST 4.3 for comment
- Semiconductor market slowdown picks up speed
- MultiChoice to be second syndication partner for Sky Glass
- Canadian program drives energy efficiency of new set-top boxes
- Tring selects multiscreen solution from SmartLabs
- TP Vision to be launch partner for DTG DVB-I Test Suite
- beIN sports, iQIYI and TVBAnywhere+ apps now on Astro Ultra Box
- Air Broadband adds Netgem TV to its offer in the UK
- SeaChange to power FIFA World Cup streaming for Grupo TVCable
- Share of large panel TVs triples in India to over 40%
- Turk Telekom rolls out IPTV/OTT platform with ZTE
- OKAST powers Endemol France channels on Samsung TV Plus
- CommScope launches HomeVista pre-integrated video solution
- StarHub releases Android TV set-top box with integrated soundbar
- Broadcast and cable show signs of revival in U.S.
- EU proposes new cybersecurity rules for hardware and software products
- Vestel launches 97XX 4K UHD set-top box series
- Telekom and RTL Deutschland use 5G network slicing to broadcast live TV
- Netflix to remain SVOD world leader