Digital TV News: TUV Rheinland
TCL passes TÜV Rheinland ETSI EN 303 645 test for IoT devices
Jul 16, 2021 – TCL (1070.HK) has announced that it has received the TÜV Rheinland Privacy By Design logo, which confirms it has met cybersecurity standard ETSI EN 303 645, designed to encourage a security baseline for consumer IoT devices.
News categories: TCL Electronics, TÜV Rheinland, Kevin Wang, Digital TV, Smart TV, Worldwide
Hisense acquires TÜV Rheinland privacy-by-design certification
Jul 2, 2021 – TÜV Rheinland has granted ETSI EN 303 645 (IoT) product cybersecurity and privacy protection standard certification to Hisense's VIDAA 72671 smart TV platform. Hisense is the first TV brand to receive the certificate.
News categories: Hisense, TÜV Rheinland, Yu Zhitao, Liu Yong, Dr Chen Weikang, Zhao Bin, China, Digital TV, Europe, Smart TV
LG announces world's first Eyesafe-certified TV display
Jan 6, 2021 – LG Display and Eyesafe have announced the world's first Eyesafe Certified TV display. The display was designed to meet Eyesafe requirements for low emissions of blue light and optimal color performance.
News categories: Eyesafe, LG Display, TUV Rheinland, Justin Barrett, Davis Lee, Dr. David Friess, Dr. Soo-Young Yoon, Kalyan Varma, CES2022, Digital TV, Smart TV, UX, Worldwide
LG to unveil 2020 8K TV lineup with next-gen AI at CES
Jan 3, 2020 – LG Electronics will introduce its expanded 8K TV lineup next week at CES 2020 – eight TVs with new 77- and 65-inch class models joining LG's existing 88- and 75-inch screen sizes. Every model exceeds the 8K Ultra HD definition set by the CTA.
News categories: LG Electronics, CES2022, Digital TV, Smart Home, Smart TV, USA
HONOR Vision first smart screen device with Huawei's HarmonyOS
Aug 10, 2019 – HONOR has launched its HONOR Vision Series at the 2019 Huawei Developer Conference (HDC). Equipped with three Huawei chipsets, HONOR Vision is the world's first smart screen device to carry Huawei's self-developed HarmonyOS.
News categories: HONOR, Huawei, George Zhao, China, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way
- Sofia Digital working on a central service list registry for DVB-I
- Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment negotiating merger
- Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes
- Pure TV launches in Ireland based on the Netgem TV platform