Digital TV News: TUV Rheinland
LG unveils its latest TV lineup
Jan 4, 2022 – LG Electronics (LG) has unveiled its latest TV lineup, headlined by the company's 2022 OLED televisions. The TVs feature powerful imaging technologies, and an improved webOS offering more smart features and services.
News categories: LG Electronics, CES2023, Digital TV, Gaming, Middleware, Smart Home, Smart TV, USA, UX, Worldwide
TCL passes TÜV Rheinland ETSI EN 303 645 test for IoT devices
Jul 16, 2021 – TCL (1070.HK) has announced that it has received the TÜV Rheinland Privacy By Design logo, which confirms it has met cybersecurity standard ETSI EN 303 645, designed to encourage a security baseline for consumer IoT devices.
News categories: TCL Electronics, TÜV Rheinland, Kevin Wang, Digital TV, Smart TV, Worldwide
Hisense acquires TÜV Rheinland privacy-by-design certification
Jul 2, 2021 – TÜV Rheinland has granted ETSI EN 303 645 (IoT) product cybersecurity and privacy protection standard certification to Hisense's VIDAA 72671 smart TV platform. Hisense is the first TV brand to receive the certificate.
News categories: Hisense, TÜV Rheinland, Yu Zhitao, Liu Yong, Dr Chen Weikang, Zhao Bin, China, Digital TV, Europe, Smart TV
LG announces world's first Eyesafe-certified TV display
Jan 6, 2021 – LG Display and Eyesafe have announced the world's first Eyesafe Certified TV display. The display was designed to meet Eyesafe requirements for low emissions of blue light and optimal color performance.
News categories: Eyesafe, LG Display, TUV Rheinland, Justin Barrett, Davis Lee, Dr. David Friess, Dr. Soo-Young Yoon, Kalyan Varma, CES2023, Digital TV, Smart TV, UX, Worldwide
LG to unveil 2020 8K TV lineup with next-gen AI at CES
Jan 3, 2020 – LG Electronics will introduce its expanded 8K TV lineup next week at CES 2020 – eight TVs with new 77- and 65-inch class models joining LG's existing 88- and 75-inch screen sizes. Every model exceeds the 8K Ultra HD definition set by the CTA.
News categories: LG Electronics, CES2023, Digital TV, Smart Home, Smart TV, USA
HONOR Vision first smart screen device with Huawei's HarmonyOS
Aug 10, 2019 – HONOR has launched its HONOR Vision Series at the 2019 Huawei Developer Conference (HDC). Equipped with three Huawei chipsets, HONOR Vision is the world's first smart screen device to carry Huawei's self-developed HarmonyOS.
News categories: HONOR, Huawei, George Zhao, China, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV
- Prime Video heads Parks Associates list of top U.S. SVOD services
- VIDAA brings football to Google TV and Android TV
- Deloitte predicts ads on all streaming services
- Hybrid AVOD/SVOD to drive major subscription platforms
- Consumer VR shipments in China to approach 7 million units in 2026
- Tulix and WiseDV power Hollywire CTV channel on Samsung TV Plus
- Pluto TV debuts in Canada
- Disney Clean Room technology integrated with VideoAmp
- Smart TV shipments in India up 38% YoY in Q3 2022
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire
- U.S. consumers watch over six hours of video per week on their mobiles
- Semiconductor market expected to decline slightly in 2023
- 6G-Datacast.tv offers datacasting protocol for ATSC 3.0
- Bedrock powers RTL streaming service in Hungary
- KONKA plans GCC region expansion
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV