Digital TV News: TUV Rheinland
LG unveils 2023 Smart TV lineup at CES
Jan 3, 2023 – LG is introducing a refreshed, more personalized user experience in 2023. New 'Quick Cards' offer users easy access to the content and services. LG's more advanced webOS makes it easy with personalized recommendations.
News categories: LG Electronics, CES2023, Digital TV, Smart TV, TV OS, USA, UX
LG unveils its latest TV lineup
Jan 4, 2022 – LG Electronics (LG) has unveiled its latest TV lineup, headlined by the company's 2022 OLED televisions. The TVs feature powerful imaging technologies, and an improved webOS offering more smart features and services.
News categories: LG Electronics, CES2023, Digital TV, Gaming, Middleware, Smart Home, Smart TV, USA, UX, Worldwide
TCL passes TÜV Rheinland ETSI EN 303 645 test for IoT devices
Jul 16, 2021 – TCL (1070.HK) has announced that it has received the TÜV Rheinland Privacy By Design logo, which confirms it has met cybersecurity standard ETSI EN 303 645, designed to encourage a security baseline for consumer IoT devices.
News categories: TCL Electronics, TÜV Rheinland, Kevin Wang, Digital TV, Smart TV, Worldwide
Hisense acquires TÜV Rheinland privacy-by-design certification
Jul 2, 2021 – TÜV Rheinland has granted ETSI EN 303 645 (IoT) product cybersecurity and privacy protection standard certification to Hisense's VIDAA 72671 smart TV platform. Hisense is the first TV brand to receive the certificate.
News categories: Hisense, TÜV Rheinland, Yu Zhitao, Liu Yong, Dr Chen Weikang, Zhao Bin, China, Digital TV, Europe, Smart TV
LG announces world's first Eyesafe-certified TV display
Jan 6, 2021 – LG Display and Eyesafe have announced the world's first Eyesafe Certified TV display. The display was designed to meet Eyesafe requirements for low emissions of blue light and optimal color performance.
News categories: Eyesafe, LG Display, TUV Rheinland, Justin Barrett, Davis Lee, Dr. David Friess, Dr. Soo-Young Yoon, Kalyan Varma, CES2023, Digital TV, Smart TV, UX, Worldwide
LG to unveil 2020 8K TV lineup with next-gen AI at CES
Jan 3, 2020 – LG Electronics will introduce its expanded 8K TV lineup next week at CES 2020 – eight TVs with new 77- and 65-inch class models joining LG's existing 88- and 75-inch screen sizes. Every model exceeds the 8K Ultra HD definition set by the CTA.
News categories: LG Electronics, CES2023, Digital TV, Smart Home, Smart TV, USA
HONOR Vision first smart screen device with Huawei's HarmonyOS
Aug 10, 2019 – HONOR has launched its HONOR Vision Series at the 2019 Huawei Developer Conference (HDC). Equipped with three Huawei chipsets, HONOR Vision is the world's first smart screen device to carry Huawei's self-developed HarmonyOS.
News categories: HONOR, Huawei, George Zhao, China, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set