Digital TV News: TVBeat
TVbeat to provide audience insights for OSN
Mar 2, 2021 – OSN is to use TVbeat's TV SaaS Framework services, in a step that will strengthen OSN’s position as a data-driven network and enable it to better address shifting viewership behaviour and trends in the MENA region.
News categories: TVbeat, OSN, Abbas D. Tahzib, Devrim Melek, Big Data, Digital TV, Middle-East, Satellite, Set Top Box
Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
Jan 21, 2021 – Sky Media and TVbeat have further expanded their partnership to include TV data verification. Sky Media has appointed TVbeat to ingest, process and harmonise data from various sources across their technology stack.
News categories: TVbeat, Sky Media, Robert Farazin, Martin Leach, Big Data, Digital TV, Satellite, Streaming, UK
NLogic and TVbeat bring holistic TV ad management to Canada
Jun 25, 2020 – NLogic has entered into a partnership with TVbeat that will allow NLogic to expand its offerings for the broadcast industry and OTT providers by enabling a complete picture of TV advertising inventory across multiple platforms and data sources.
News categories: NLogic, TVbeat, David Phillips, Abbas Tahzib, Advertising, Big Data, Canada, Digital TV
Sky, Adobe, TVbeat and Alphonso form TV data consortium
Feb 7, 2018 – Sky, Adobe Systems, TVbeat and Alphonso have formed a thought leadership consortium that will work with the European TV industry to explore opportunities enabled by developments in measurement, metrics and data.
News categories: Sky Media, Adobe, TVBeat, Alphonso, Jamie West, Philip Duffield, Abbas Tahzib, TS Kelly, Jon Chase, Katty Roberfroid, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, UK
Freesat launches live audience measurement service
Aug 11, 2016 – Freesat, the UK’s subscription-free satellite TV service, has announced the launch of a live audience measurement service showing viewing behaviour in real time. The service runs on an audience attribution platform developed by TVbeat.
News categories: Freesat, TVbeat, Alistair Thom, Robert Farazin, Advertising, Digital TV, Satellite, UK
Freesat licenses TVbeat TV audience analytics
Mar 17, 2016 – Freesat has announced that it is working with TVbeat, a real-time cross-screen TV audience attribution company, to gain insights into how its customers are using the connected TV service.
News categories: Freesat, TVbeat, Matthew Huntington, Laurence Miall d'Aout, Advertising, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box
Infomir partners with TVbeat for real-time TV audience measurement
Apr 16, 2015 – TVbeat has announced a partnership with Infomir. By partnering with TVbeat, Infomir will be able to increase their customer satisfaction through personalized and targeted content delivery, offering consumers more relevant content.
News categories: TVbeat, Infomir, Raivo Rosts, Alexander Sazhyienko, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- Vewd acquired by Xperi
- FIFA+ to launch on Hisense VIDAA TVs ahead of World Cup
- inext provides Android STB for Kyivstar in Ukraine
- iQIYI implements Unified ID 2.0 identity framework
- 58% of TV subscribers in Portugal are on fibre
- Nielsen Admosphere to implement cross-platform TV audience measurement in the Czech Republic
- ASTA-NET selects CryptoGuard to secure IPTV services in Poland
- Redge Technologies extends contract with TVN Warner Bros. Discovery
- ViX+, TelevisaUnivision’s premium SVOD tier, debuts on July 21
- Eurofins releases updated NEXTGEN TV logo certification test suite
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience