Digital TV News: TVSquared
70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
Oct 13, 2021 – TVSquared has released a report providing a view on converged TV, based on a survey of ad buyers in the U.S., UK, Germany and Australia. The report also analyzes billions of ad impressions from TVSquared’s platform to uncover insights.
News categories: TVSquared, Jo Kinsella, Advertising, Australia, Digital TV, Germany, Market Research, UK, USA
TEGNA selects TVSquared for ad measurement and attribution
Jun 10, 2021 – TEGNA (NYSE: TGNA) has chosen TVSquared to power cross-platform measurement and attribution for its advertisers, supporting local data-driven linear television and CTV and OTT campaigns.
News categories: TVSquared, TEGNA, Jo Kinsella, Jessica Daigle, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
SpotX integrates audience data from TVSquared
Apr 27, 2021 – TVSquared has been onboarded by SpotX as a measurement and attribution partner to power real-time analytics on delivery, audience, and outcomes for CTV campaigns in North America, Europe, and Latin America.
News categories: TVSquared, SpotX, Jo Kinsella, Evan Ballard, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe, Latin America, North America, Streaming
TVSquared teams up with Experian to power TV analytics
Feb 18, 2021 – TVSquared has announced that it has teamed up with Experian to offer deterministic TV ad measurement. Experian's data will be integrated into TVSquared's advanced TV ad platform.
News categories: TVSquared, Experian, Bob Ivins, Genevieve Juillard, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
TVSquared brings standardized, cross-platform measurement to TV
Feb 2, 2021 – TVSquared has announced the launch of the ADvantage XP tier of its analytics platform. ADvantage XP measures the effectiveness of TV advertising through a scalable platform for linear, addressable and OTT/CTV.
News categories: TVSquared, Jo Kinsella, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
Sep 17, 2020 – TVSquared and Blockgraph have combined TVSquared's measurement of reach and frequency with Blockgraph's audience insights and authentication platform, to make cross-channel measurement and identity resolution a reality.
News categories: TVSquared, Blockgraph, Jo Kinsella, Jason Manningham, Digital TV
Sky partners with TVSquared to track TV campaigns to online visits
Jul 24, 2020 – Sky Media and TVSquared are to launch a direct web attribution tool. With the tool, advertisers can measure the impact a TV campaign has in generating interest and subsequent traffic to a brand’s website and apps.
News categories: TVSquared, Sky Media, Calum Smeaton, Dev Sangani, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, UK
MediaMath and TVSquared extend CTV attribution to EMEA
May 6, 2020 – TVSquared has announced that its partnership with MediaMath has expanded to include Europe and Asia. Advertisers can leverage real-time analytics to measure and optimize the performance of programmatic video ads served via connected TV (CTV).
News categories: TVSquared, MediaMath, Calum Smeaton, Viktor Zawadzki, Advertising, Big Data, Europe, Middle-East, Streaming
Coalition for Innovative Media Measurement adds 12 new members
May 5, 2020 – The Coalition for Innovative Media Measurement (CIMM) has announced that Ampersand, Charter, Data ImpacX, Dativa, IRI, Janus Strategy & Insights, LiveRamp, New York Interconnect, Sequent Partners, Tru Optik, TVSquared and VideoAmp have joined.
News categories: CIMM, Jane Clarke, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service