Digital TV News: TheViewPoint
TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
Nov 28, 2023 – TheViewPoint (TVP) has announced an expanded partnership with FreeWheel, offering brands an opportunity to bypass exchanges when buying TV ad inventory, bridging the gap between supply and demand.
News categories: TheViewPoint, FreeWheel, Daniel Elad, Jon Mansell, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Tatari spins off new company with data clean room as first product
Jun 12, 2023 – Tatari has launched Vault, a company focused on solutions for CTV advertising. Vault's first product is a clean room solution providing a secure and neutral space for data collaboration.
News categories: Tatari, Experian, Vault, Philip Inghelbrecht, Chris Feo, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
TheViewPoint certified to run Extreme Reach VAST tags
Feb 8, 2022 – TheViewPoint is now certified by Extreme Reach to run Extreme Reach VAST tags. The certification recognizes TheViewPoint for adopting the CTV industry's best practices in delivery and measurement of video advertising.
News categories: TheViewPoint, Extreme Reach, Daniel Elad, Mary Vestewig, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
TheViewPoint starts full ad stack partnership with Zone·tv
Feb 1, 2022 – TheViewPoint has partnered with Zone·tv to provide it with ad management and optimization solutions. Zone·tv delivers dynamic self-learning TV channels that are personalized based on what a viewer watches.
News categories: TheViewPoint, Zone·tv, Keren Pass, Jeff Weber, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
Cinedigm expands monetization opportunities with TheViewPoint
Oct 27, 2021 – TheViewPoint has partnered with Cinedigm to expand Cinedigm’s monetization opportunities. TheViewPoint’s programmatic selling solution will enable Cinedigm to manage its CTV ad inventory in a curated environment.
News categories: TheViewPoint, Cinedigm, Keren Pass, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
TheViewPoint launches CTV-first ad serving solution
Oct 6, 2021 – TheViewPoint has launched TVP Next, its Connected TV ad server. TVP Next brings enhanced control over the process of ad delivery, offering various types of integrations, like VAST, VMAP, SDK and header bidding.
News categories: TheViewPoint, Daniel Elad, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
TheViewPoint supports OTT monetization at Caracol TV
Jul 20, 2021 – Caracol TV has selected the TheViewPoint's video ad monetization platform. Caracol TV owns Canal Caracol, aired in Colombia, and Caracol Internacional that broadcasts in the Americas, as well as in Spain and the Caribbean.
News categories: TheViewPoint, Caracol TV, Keren Pass, Advertising, Colombia, Digital TV, Latin America, North America, Spain, Streaming
DMR ad inventory available through TheViewPoint
Jun 15, 2021 – TheViewPoint has partnered with DMR to amplify monetization of DMR's CTV/OTT advertising inventory. TheViewPoint is a video ad monetization platform for publishers and broadcasters.
News categories: TheViewPoint, Digital Media Rights, Keren Pass, Aaron Bendich, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
TheViewPoint certified by Innovid to run interactive CTV ads
Feb 12, 2021 – TheViewPoint is now certified by Innovid to run Interactive CTV ads. Certification allows TheViewPoint to assist publishers in running various advanced ad formats, from overlays to image galleries and carousels.
News categories: TheViewPoint, Innovid, Daniel Elad, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification