Digital TV News: TheViewPoint
TheViewPoint certified to run Extreme Reach VAST tags
Feb 8, 2022 – TheViewPoint is now certified by Extreme Reach to run Extreme Reach VAST tags. The certification recognizes TheViewPoint for adopting the CTV industry's best practices in delivery and measurement of video advertising.
News categories: TheViewPoint, Extreme Reach, Daniel Elad, Mary Vestewig, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
TheViewPoint starts full ad stack partnership with Zone·tv
Feb 1, 2022 – TheViewPoint has partnered with Zone·tv to provide it with ad management and optimization solutions. Zone·tv delivers dynamic self-learning TV channels that are personalized based on what a viewer watches.
News categories: TheViewPoint, Zone·tv, Keren Pass, Jeff Weber, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
Cinedigm expands monetization opportunities with TheViewPoint
Oct 27, 2021 – TheViewPoint has partnered with Cinedigm to expand Cinedigm’s monetization opportunities. TheViewPoint’s programmatic selling solution will enable Cinedigm to manage its CTV ad inventory in a curated environment.
News categories: TheViewPoint, Cinedigm, Keren Pass, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
TheViewPoint launches CTV-first ad serving solution
Oct 6, 2021 – TheViewPoint has launched TVP Next, its Connected TV ad server. TVP Next brings enhanced control over the process of ad delivery, offering various types of integrations, like VAST, VMAP, SDK and header bidding.
News categories: TheViewPoint, Daniel Elad, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
TheViewPoint supports OTT monetization at Caracol TV
Jul 20, 2021 – Caracol TV has selected the TheViewPoint's video ad monetization platform. Caracol TV owns Canal Caracol, aired in Colombia, and Caracol Internacional that broadcasts in the Americas, as well as in Spain and the Caribbean.
News categories: TheViewPoint, Caracol TV, Keren Pass, Advertising, Colombia, Digital TV, Latin America, North America, Spain, Streaming
DMR ad inventory available through TheViewPoint
Jun 15, 2021 – TheViewPoint has partnered with DMR to amplify monetization of DMR's CTV/OTT advertising inventory. TheViewPoint is a video ad monetization platform for publishers and broadcasters.
News categories: TheViewPoint, Digital Media Rights, Keren Pass, Aaron Bendich, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
TheViewPoint certified by Innovid to run interactive CTV ads
Feb 12, 2021 – TheViewPoint is now certified by Innovid to run Interactive CTV ads. Certification allows TheViewPoint to assist publishers in running various advanced ad formats, from overlays to image galleries and carousels.
News categories: TheViewPoint, Innovid, Daniel Elad, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
TheViewPoint adds header bidding for CTV/OTT monetization
Feb 4, 2021 – TheViewPoint has integrated Header Bidding, providing publishers with the ability to receive bids from multiple SSPs simultaneously. The technology is based on the OpenRTB protocol, rather than VAST.
News categories: TheViewPoint, Daniel Elad, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
TheViewPoint enhances monetization and reporting for VlogBox
Nov 4, 2020 – TheViewPoint has announced a partnership with VlogBox that sees TheViewPoint bringing in its ad tech solutions to power up VlogBox's monetization capabilities, while providing analytics and pricing control over CTV inventory.
News categories: VlogBox, TheViewPoint, Nick Platonenko, Daniel Elad, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- Hisense no. 1 in TV shipments in December 2022
- LG adds Apple integrations to webOS Hub smart TV platform
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars