Digital TV News: ThinkAnalytics
thePlatform launches Cloud-based Virtual TV Framework for service providers
Sep 26, 2013 – thePlatform has introduced a new Virtual TV Framework to enable cable, satellite and IPTV service providers to replicate their 24 hour, live, linear programming and video on demand (VOD) television services via the cloud.
News categories: thePlatform, Ian Blaine, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Satellite, TV Everywhere
ZON goes live with ThinkAnalytics Recommendations Engine
Sep 3, 2013 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that Portugal's ZON has gone live with the ThinkAnalytics Recommendations Engine. ZON's high-end subscribers can now experience personalised recommendations and intelligent navigation, making it easier to find content.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, ZON Multimedia, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Portugal, Set Top Box
Alticast Selects ThinkAnalytics as Partner for Personalized Recommendations
Jan 3, 2013 – ThinkAnalytics™ has been selected by Alticast as a recommendations engine partner. Alticast will integrate ThinkAnalytics' recommendation engine into its Windmill ecosystem to bring personalized, multiplatform recommendations and Intelligent Navigation to Alticast's customers.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Alticast, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Liberty Global Launches Horizon TV
Sep 7, 2012 – Liberty Global (NASDAQ: LBTYA, LBTYB and LBTYK) has announced the launch of Horizon TV, a new family of media products that allow customers to view and share all of their favorite content across the TV, computer, tablet and smartphone.
News categories: Liberty Global, Cable TV, Digital TV, Germany, Ireland, Middleware, Netherlands, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smartphone, Switzerland, Tablet, TV Everywhere
Pace and ThinkAnalytics Team on Intelligent Navigation and Content Recommendation
Sep 5, 2012 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that its ThinkAnalytics Recommendations Engine has been integrated with Cobalt Media Head End and software from Pace (LSE: PIC).
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Pace plc, Content Distribution, Middleware
ThinkAnalytics™ Brings Intelligent Navigation to More Than 70 Million Subscribers
Jun 28, 2012 – ThinkAnalytics™ has announced that it has surpassed 70 million licensed viewers across 16 countries. Twenty service providers rely on ThinkAnalytics technology to deliver search and recommendations from live TV, EPG, VOD, social media and OTT content.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Content Distribution, Market Research, Middleware
- Sky UK extends satellite capacity contract with SES
- AMC Networks and OMG complete first U.S. addressable campaign
- ENGINE launches cookieless data solutions for CTV and omnichannel media
- CEVA MotionEngine Smart TV software part of LG webOS
- Brazil's MultTV upgrades IPTV system with Beenius
- Bharti Airtel enters Ad Tech industry with Airtel Ads
- Broadpeak upgrades BkYou ad personalization solution
- Nigeria sets-up Digital Switch Over task force
- LG opens webOS Smart TV platform to other TV brands
- Cloud gaming to have huge impact on games distribution
- SpotX to serve as supply-side platform for Redbox
- Vestel brings Twitch to Smart TVs across Europe
- Cablenet rolls-out Amino STBs in Cyprus
- North American pay TV subscriber losses to slow
- discovery+ subscribers now number more than 11 million
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 133,000 in 4Q 2020
- Accedo acquires Hibox
- VIZIO Ads launches frequency control for Smart TV advertisers
- DVB approves DVB-TA watermarking and DVB Home Broadcast specs
- Roku releases 4Q 2020 results