Digital TV News: Tolka
Tolka joins Pearl TV ATSC 3.0 FastTrack Program
Jan 5, 2023 – Tolka has joined the Pearl TV FastTrack Program. The FastTrack Program is designed to accelerate and streamline consumer electronics makers’ adoption of NextGen TV technology for smart TV and related high-volume devices.
News categories: Tolka, Pearl TV, Alex Day, ATSC 3, CES2023, Digital TV, Middleware, USA
Tolka to show ATSC 3.0 NEXTGEN TV solutions at CES 2023
Dec 15, 2022 – Tolka has announced that at the 2023 Consumer Electronics Show it will demonstrate a range of technology and upgrade accessories supporting the ATSC 3.0 NEXTGEN TV standard as well as ATSC 1.0.
News categories: Tolka, Alex Day, Michael Day, ATSC 3, CES2023, Digital TV, Middleware, USA
Saankhya Labs' SDR chipset powers ATSC designs from ADTH
Oct 19, 2022 – Saankhya Labs (BSE: 540595) (NSE: TEJASNET) has announced that ADTH has launched a series of NEXTGEN ATSC designs, powered by Saankhya's SL3000 SDR-based ATSC 3.0/1.0 demodulator chipset.
News categories: Saankhya Labs, ADTH, Tolka, Vivek Kimbahune, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Korea, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, USA
ADTH and Tolka debut ATSC 3.0 receivers at NAB Show 2022
Apr 20, 2022 – Atlanta DTH will debut two additions to its product range at the NAB Show. Developed in partnership with Tolka, the products are its new ATSC 3.0 Gateway TV receiver and DGI-NexGen-Solo ultra-compact USB-powered plug-in ATSC 3.0 digital TV receiver.
News categories: Atlanta DTH, Tolka, ATSC 3, Digital TV, NABShow, Set Top Box, USA
Tolka introduces personalized ad delivery for one-way broadcast networks
Jul 28, 2021 – Tolka has announced Tolka ADS, a personalized ad delivery system which allows broadcasters to deliver specific promotional content and commercials to targeted groups, without the need for an internet return path.
News categories: Tolka, Michael Day, Alex Day, Advertising, Digital TV, Worldwide
- Hisense no. 1 in TV shipments in December 2022
- LG adds Apple integrations to webOS Hub smart TV platform
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars