Digital TV News: Valens
Cinemo, ST and Valens demo Connected Car Infotainment at CES2018
Jan 9, 2018 – At CES 2018, Cinemo, STMicroelectronics, and Valens are demonstrating an in-vehicle infotainment system powered by Cinemo's media distribution system and enabled by Valens' HDBaseT technology running on ST's infotainment and telematics processors.
News categories: Cinemo, STMicroelectronics, Valens, Elif Ede, Fabio Marchio, Micha Risling, CES2023, Digital TV, In-Car, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Worldwide
HDBaseT Alliance Announces Finalized Specification
Jun 29, 2010 – The HDBaseT Alliance has announced the finalization of the HDBaseT 1.0 base specification. HDBaseT allows consumers to enjoy premium content through unparalleled, uninterrupted HD distribution "’ without the tangle of cables currently required.
News categories: HDBaseT Alliance, Digital TV, DVR, Gaming, Home Server, Peripherals / Accessories, Smart Home, Smart TV
Valens Semiconductor Announces Availability of World's First HDBaseT Chipset
Dec 30, 2009 – Valens Semiconductor has announced the availability of its HDBaseT-compliant Valens VS100 chipset and development kits.
News categories: Valens, Blu-ray, CES2023, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV
LG, Samsung, Sony and Valens Semiconductor to Launch HDBaseT™ Industry Alliance
Dec 15, 2009 – LG Electronics, Samsung, Sony and Valens Semiconductor have announced that they intend to launch a cross-industry alliance to promote and standardize the HDBaseT™ technology for whole-home distribution of uncompressed HD multimedia content.
News categories: LG Electronics, Samsung, Sony Pictures, Valens Semi, HDBaseT Alliance, Blu-ray, CES2023, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV
Funai and Valens Semi to Demonstrate HDBaseT™ Technology at IFA
Aug 24, 2009 – Valens Semiconductor and Funai Electric will jointly demonstrate Valens's HDBaseT™ technology at IFA. Valens's VS100 chip will be activated to connect Funai's DVD Player and HD television in the booth.
News categories: Valens Semi, Funai, DVD, IFABerlin, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV
Valens Semiconductor's HDBaseT™ Enables 5Play™ Convergence via a Single Cable for In-Home High Definition Connectivity
Dec 8, 2008 – Valens Semiconductor is introducing its HDBaseT™ technology, enabling a single LAN cable to replace multiple cables and connectors. HDBaseT combines uncompressed HD video, audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, power over cable and control signals.
News categories: Valens Semiconductor, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart Home
- Tulix and WiseDV power Hollywire CTV channel on Samsung TV Plus
- Pluto TV debuts in Canada
- Disney Clean Room technology integrated with VideoAmp
- Smart TV shipments in India up 38% YoY in Q3 2022
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire
- U.S. consumers watch over six hours of video per week on their mobiles
- Semiconductor market expected to decline slightly in 2023
- 6G-Datacast.tv offers datacasting protocol for ATSC 3.0
- Bedrock powers RTL streaming service in Hungary
- KONKA plans GCC region expansion
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management