Digital TV News: Videa
Videa announces spot television industry’s first open data exchange APIs
Sep 24, 2019 – Videa has made available free, transparent, TIP-based API specifications helping to pave the way for programmatic transactions and software integrations. The APIs include specifications for inventory, RFPs, proposals, orders, makegoods and pre and post logs.
News categories: Videa, Shereta Williams, Rob Weisbord, Dave Villano, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Videa launches forecasted ratings tool
Jul 24, 2019 – Videa has launched a forecasted ratings tool that brings faster, more efficient and statistically accurate forecasts to its end-to-end solution. The technology picks up viewership patterns and infer future ratings from the patterns.
News categories: Videa, Shereta Williams, Mary Barnas, Alan Wolk, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Videa to use Red Bee Media metadata in automated TV ad offering
Apr 24, 2019 – Red Bee Media has entered into an agreement with Videa. Videa's platform includes machine learning based TV ad forecasting algorithms. To optimize its algorithmic data services offering, Videa will include textual metadata from Red Bee Media.
News categories: Red Bee Media, Videa, Chris Stark SR, Brett Adamczyk, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Videa research connects adaptability to staying relevant in TV
Apr 2, 2019 – Videa has released the results of a survey yielding insightful perspectives from more than two hundred marketing and advertising professionals with six or more years of experience in the TV advertising and buying industry.
News categories: Videa, Mary Barnas, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
Videa platform integrates Comscore TV Data
Jan 23, 2019 – Videa has announced that it will use Comscore TV data within its automation platform. The addition of Comscore TV data grants media buyers and sellers access to Comscore campaign measurement insights within the Videa platform.
News categories: Videa, Comscore, Mary Barnas, Steve Walsh, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Cox Media and Nielsen renew TV and audio measurement agreement
Jan 17, 2019 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) and Cox Media Group have announced a renewal agreement for television and audio measurement services. The agreement covers all Cox Media Group's local television and radio stations as well as CoxReps and Videa.
News categories: Nielsen, Cox Media Group, Megan Clarken, Kim Guthrie, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Google joins the Streaming Video Alliance
May 10, 2018 – The Streaming Video Alliance, an industry forum solving challenges to improve the video experience, has announced at its Annual Meeting that Google has joined as its newest member.
News categories: Streaming Video Alliance, Viacom, Google, Jason Thibeault, Glenn Goldstein, Alec Hendry, Content Distribution, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
4KUNIVERSE selects Accedo for 4K SVOD on Amazon Fire TV
Mar 21, 2017 – 4KUNIVERSE has announced the launch of its 4K Subscription Video On Demand (SVOD) service on Amazon Fire TV, created and powered by Accedo. 4KUNIVERSE offers Ultra HD TV series, movies, documentaries and sports.
News categories: Accedo, 4KUNIVERSE, David George, Matthew Mancinelli, Canada, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Streaming, USA, UX
Videantis Announces Support for WebM Project and VP8 Codec
May 21, 2010 – videantis has announced that the WebM project and the open source VP8 video codec released by Google (NASDAQ: GOOG) will be supported on the videantis v-MPx programmable processor platform.
News categories: videantis, Media Player, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service
- TalkTalk selects Netgem for launch of 4K TV service