Digital TV News: You.i TV
You.i TV adding support for React Native
News categories: You.i TV, Turner, Andrew Emmons, Matthew Drooker, Digital TV, Mobile, UX, Worldwide
You.i Engine adds support for Roku Scene Graph 7.6
Jun 5, 2017 – You.i TV has extended the cross-platform reach of its video experience platform by adding support for Roku Scene Graph 7.6. Apps built on You.i Engine for Roku support the standard monetization and discovery features of the platform.
News categories: You.i TV, Filmstruck, Roku, Jason Flick, Apps, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Streaming, USA, UX, Worldwide
Samsung approves You.i Engine for Tizen TV app development
May 16, 2017 – You.i TV has announced that its You.i Engine video app platform has been officially recognized by Samsung as an approved app development solution for the Tizen TV operating system.
News categories: You.i TV, Samsung, Jason Flick, Apps, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, Worldwide
Comcast Technology Solutions announces turnkey OTT platform
Jan 5, 2017 – Comcast Technology Solutions has announced that it has expanded its all-in-one direct-to-consumer (D2C) solution to help content providers quickly and cost effectively build, launch, and manage over-the-top (OTT) experiences.
News categories: Comcast Technology Solutions, Accedo, You.i TV, Barry Tishgart, Fredrik Andersson, Jason Flick, CES2023, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
You.i TV introduces out-of-the-box user experience platform
Dec 15, 2016 – You.i TV has announced You.i Engine One – a solution that enables media companies to halve the development effort involved in delivering VOD and TV Everywhere services across all form factors: phones, tablets and television screens.
News categories: You.i TV, Jason Flick, CES2023, Digital TV, Mobile, UX, Worldwide
Quickplay and You.i TV partner to deliver OTT experiences
Apr 12, 2016 – Quickplay has announced a new partnership with You.i TV, creator of a multiscreen application development platform for video applications, enabling Pay-TV operators and content programmers to build custom multiscreen applications.
News categories: Quickplay, You.i TV, Wayne Purboo, Jason Flick, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, NABShow, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost ~1,925,000 subscribers in 2Q 2022
- Pay TV revenues in Australia to continue to decline
- Samba TV enters Spanish market via partnership with Smartclip
- Ad-supported Disney+ tier to launch in the U.S. on December 8th
- Foxxum launches RDK-based OS for Connected TVs
- Gracenote enables optimized program metadata distribution
- VIZIO Account simplifies subscriptions for its Smart TV customers
- Discovery+ launching on Sling TV and Dish TV
- FAST Channels TV provides linear channels for Digital TV Cyprus OTT platform
- Video streaming services lost further playtime per user in H1 2022
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes