Digital TV News: YuMe
Tremor Video combines capabilities with YuMe by RhythmOne
Jul 10, 2019 – Tremor Video has announced that it has combined its capabilities with YuMe by RhythmOne. The new integrated company provides advertisers with even more impactful brand storytelling on one of today’s most popular digital platforms.
News categories: Tremor Video, Anthony Flaccavento, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
Tremor Video DSP expands connected TV solutions
Mar 5, 2019 – Tremor Video DSP will expand its CTV offerings as a result of the acquisition by Taptica, its parent company, of RhythmOne. Tremor Video DSP and RhythmOne will create one of the largest video advertising companies in the industry.
News categories: Tremor Video, Ofer Druker, Advertising, Streaming, USA
Taptica to acquire RhythmOne for $176m
Feb 4, 2019 – Taptica has announced the acquisition of RhythmOne for $176m in an all-stock deal. RhythmOne provides cross-screen solutions focused on connected TV. RhythmOne will be combined with Tremor Video DSP, which Taptica acquired in August 2017.
News categories: Taptica, RhythmOne, Ofer Druker, Eric Singer, Advertising, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
RhythmOne expands range of Smart TV advanced ad impression units
Nov 27, 2018 – RhythmOne (LSE AIM: RTHM) has announced that its advanced TV and video solution, YuMe by RhythmOne, is now offering an expanded set of Smart TV Impression Units to meet the evolving needs of marketers.
News categories: RhythmOne, Jorg Nowak, Advertising, Digital TV, North America, Smart TV
RhythmOne guarantees advanced TV audience delivery
Jul 31, 2018 – RhythmOne (LSE AIM: RTHM) has announced that it will offer its US clients guaranteed in-demo delivery of advanced TV campaigns. The offering provides clients with campaign-level audience measurement while accessing RhythmOne’s network of app publishers within its advanced TV marketplace.
News categories: RhythmOne, Todd Johnson, Felix Hansen, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
74% of people in the US use their connected TV device daily
Jan 8, 2018 – YuMe (NYSE: YUME) has released the results of a new study commissioned with Nielsen on U.S. consumers’ connected device ownership and use and the implications for advertisers. The research charts the category’s growth as well as consumer behavioral shifts.
News categories: YuMe, Nielsen, Michael Hudes, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile, Set Top Box, Streaming, USA
YuMe launches cross-platform connected TV SDK
Sep 20, 2017 – YuMe (NYSE:YUME) has introduced the YuMe Connected TV (CTV) SDK to help publishers and advertisers engage audiences with TV-like, full screen ad experiences on connected devices. YuMe’s integrated solution delivers CTV campaigns programmatically.
News categories: YuMe, Popcornflix, Venkat Krishnan, Ben Saxton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
80% of TVs sold in China in 2015 were Smart TVs
Jan 26, 2016 – YuMe (NYSE: YUME) has announced the launch of its 2015 China Connected TV Market Development Blue Book. The Chinese CTV media and advertising industries are seeing rapid growth, with the video audience in China estimated at 439 million people.
News categories: YuMe, Nielsen CCData, UPOTV, Michael Hudes, Octopus Zhang, China, Digital TV, Market Research, Smart TV, Streaming
RCA to launch Opera-powered Smart TVs in the US
Mar 20, 2014 – Opera has announces a partnership with ON Corporation, one of RCA's brand licensees, to provide online content, TV apps and internet browsing to help cater for the increasing OTT demand in the United States.
News categories: Opera Software, ON Corp, Jonathan Zupnik, Aneesh Rajaram, Apps, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, USA
- SUPER RTL launch TOGGO multiscreen service enabled by 3SS
- 24i launches 24iQ personalization and recommendations service
- Great Wall Motor selects ACCESS-powered IVI system from BEAN TECH
- Infovista enables user experience testing for OTT and 5G apps and services
- UAE TV viewership research launched at CABSAT 2022
- Another record month for U.S. streaming in April
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $224 billion in 2027
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
- Pluto TV launches in the Nordics
- U.S. home entertainment spending up 10.9% to $8.7 billion in 1Q 2022
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G
- Telestream acquires Encoding.com
- Hisense unveils its first Smart TV with Fire TV built-in
- Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
- iWedia launches ATSC 3.0 software stack
- SVOD reaches saturation in Sweden