Digital TV News: Alvaro Martin
Mowies optimizes cloud streaming workflow with Harmonic
Apr 14, 2021 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that Mowies is optimizing its workflow with Harmonic's VOS360 cloud streaming offering. VOS360 SaaS provides Mowies with an end-to-end solution for media processing and delivery.
News categories: Harmonic, Mowies, Alvaro Martin, Alejo Arango, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Latin America, Streaming
Globosat chooses Harmonic for live UHD football broadcasting
Jul 12, 2018 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that Globosat, Latin America's largest content and program creator, has selected Harmonic's Ultra HD (UHD) contribution solution for broadcast of the world's largest football tournament, being held in Russia.
News categories: Harmonic, Globosat, Alvaro Martin, Roberto Primo, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV
Harmonic powers new broadcast center for SKY Brasil
Aug 23, 2017 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that DTH satellite operator SKY Brasil has deployed a Harmonic software-based video processing solution to deliver linear HD and SD channels in its new broadcast center.
News categories: Harmonic, SKY Brasil, Alvaro Martin, Luis Otavio Marchezetti, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC
Claro Chile to demonstrate Ultra HD with Harmonic
May 12, 2016 – Claro Chile and Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) have announced that they will demonstrate Ultra HD (UHD) delivery via Claro's distribution network. Claro will showcase UHD images, produced and delivered by Harmonic, on Sony UHD TV sets.
News categories: Harmonic, Claro Chile, Alvaro Martin, Mariano Orihuela, Chile, Content Distribution, Digital TV
Harmonic headend powers Entel Bolivia DTH service
Oct 28, 2015 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that telecommunications operator Entel Bolivia has deployed an integrated headend solution from Harmonic to power its direct-broadcast satellite (DBS) service.
News categories: Harmonic, Entel Bolivia, Alvaro Martin, Emilio Evia, Bolivia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite
Harmonic powers multiscreen service of TV Centro América
Apr 1, 2015 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that TV Centro América, a TV Globo affiliate based in Cuiabá, Brazil, has deployed an end-to-end contribution, satellite distribution and reception solution from Harmonic to power its new free-to-air multiscreen service.
News categories: Harmonic, TV Centro América, SDB Comercial, Alvaro Martin, Luis Botelho, Sidnei Brito, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, TV Everywhere
Mexico's Megacable deploys Unified Headend from Harmonic
Apr 23, 2014 – Harmonic (Nasdaq:HLIT) has announced that Megacable, one of the largest cable TV providers in Mexico, has deployed an integrated headend solution from Harmonic to power its cable TV services.
News categories: Harmonic, Megacable, Emerson Sampaio, Alvaro Martin, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Mexico
- Vewd enables video calling and targeted advertising on the TV
- Rakuten and Telefónica launch event booking app on Movistar+ TV
- C&W Panamá to acquire América Móvil's Panama operations
- Actus Digital to show optimized OTA and OTT monitoring at NAB Amplify
- netplus.ch selects Agama for network monitoring and analytics
- FTTH deployment progressing at a rapid pace in Europe
- Ad Insertion Platform integrates Zixi for targeted ad delivery
- Città Telecom selects SmartLabs for OTT provision
- NAB Show 2021 cancelled as an in person event
- Whip Media partners with Simply.TV for TV metadata
- Record-breaking U.S. movie and TV viewership continued in 1H 2021
- NEXTGEN TV launched in Cincinnati, OH
- Accedo adds support for multiple DRMs to its Marketplace
- Amagi adds FAST channels to Rakuten TV line-up
- Telefónica securely signs Proteus STB software images with Fastcom
- ZEE5 harnesses customer data insights with CSG
- Over 50% of U.S. households now combine a Big 3 SVOD service with at least one other
- SeaChange powers streaming and adtech for Popcornflix app
- Vubiquity renews content licensing and processing deal with izzi
- Credersi selected to provide global training to RDK community