Digital TV News: Amir Mobini
Zenverge transcoder IC supports 10-bit HEVC and Ultra HD 4Kp60
Apr 29, 2014 – Zenverge has announced its ZN480, developed to ddress both the in-home transcoder market and cloud-based video and network DVR services. ZN480 supports HEVC at Main and Main10 profiles, H.264 and MPEG-2 at up to 4Kp60 Ultra HD resolution.
News categories: Zenverge, Amir Mobini, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Gateway, ICs, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Worldwide
Zenverge to unveil multiscreen video gateway ICs at The Cable Show 2013
Jun 4, 2013 – Zenverge has announced that it will unveil its multi-screen hybrid gateway solutions and real-time HD HEVC content networking technology at The Cable Show.
News categories: Zenverge, Cable TV, Gateway, ICs, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Zenverge to demonstrate Gateway Applications and HD HEVC Transcoding in Las Vegas
Jan 3, 2013 – Zenverge has announced that it will be demonstrating operator gateway solutions and industry-first, real-time HD HEVC transcoding technology at The Palazzo® hotel in Las Vegas, Jan 8-10, concurrent with CES 2013.
News categories: Zenverge, CES2022, Gateway, Placeshifting, Semiconductor
Zenverge Provides the Core Chipset for LG CNS Multi-screen Service
Jan 5, 2012 – Zenverge and LG CNS have announced that they have been working together to create solutions for delivery of pay-TV services to multiple screens. The technology enables content to be consumed inside the home network on any display device.
News categories: Zenverge, LG CNS, CES2022, Digital TV, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Entropic Communications, Zenverge to Enable TV and Movies on Any Screen
Sep 26, 2011 – Entropic Communications (Nasdaq:ENTR) and Zenverge have announced a strategic partnership to co-develop solutions and align product roadmaps for the delivery of content with powerful transcoding technology over a MoCA® 2.0 home network.
News categories: Entropic Communications, Zenverge, MandA, Semiconductor, Smart Home
- MPEG LA offers one-stop license for ATSC 3.0
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in Canada
- SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
- VideoAI from CTS automates video content metadata generation
- Irdeto brings Server Side Ad Insertion solution to market
- Five million Brits spending full working day on streaming sites
- Breezeline launches cloud-based TV service
- ATSC 3.0 technologies selected for Brazil's TV 3.0 system
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- MPEG-H selected as audio system for Brazil's TV 3.0 Project
- Altice partners with Ampersand to sell addressable ad inventory
- Cgates goes live with Synamedia video network solutions
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope
- VIDAA selects Unruly SSP and ad server to provide inventory access
- NBCUniversal names iSpot.tv as first cross-platform Video Certified Measurement Partner
- GTPL Hathway finishes 2021 with 7.5 million digital CATV subscribers