Digital TV News: Amir Mobini
Zenverge transcoder IC supports 10-bit HEVC and Ultra HD 4Kp60
Apr 29, 2014 – Zenverge has announced its ZN480, developed to ddress both the in-home transcoder market and cloud-based video and network DVR services. ZN480 supports HEVC at Main and Main10 profiles, H.264 and MPEG-2 at up to 4Kp60 Ultra HD resolution.
News categories: Zenverge, Amir Mobini, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Gateway, ICs, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Worldwide
Zenverge to unveil multiscreen video gateway ICs at The Cable Show 2013
Jun 4, 2013 – Zenverge has announced that it will unveil its multi-screen hybrid gateway solutions and real-time HD HEVC content networking technology at The Cable Show.
News categories: Zenverge, Cable TV, Gateway, ICs, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Zenverge to demonstrate Gateway Applications and HD HEVC Transcoding in Las Vegas
Jan 3, 2013 – Zenverge has announced that it will be demonstrating operator gateway solutions and industry-first, real-time HD HEVC transcoding technology at The Palazzo® hotel in Las Vegas, Jan 8-10, concurrent with CES 2013.
News categories: Zenverge, CES2021, Gateway, Placeshifting, Semiconductor
Zenverge Provides the Core Chipset for LG CNS Multi-screen Service
Jan 5, 2012 – Zenverge and LG CNS have announced that they have been working together to create solutions for delivery of pay-TV services to multiple screens. The technology enables content to be consumed inside the home network on any display device.
News categories: Zenverge, LG CNS, CES2021, Digital TV, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Entropic Communications, Zenverge to Enable TV and Movies on Any Screen
Sep 26, 2011 – Entropic Communications (Nasdaq:ENTR) and Zenverge have announced a strategic partnership to co-develop solutions and align product roadmaps for the delivery of content with powerful transcoding technology over a MoCA® 2.0 home network.
News categories: Entropic Communications, Zenverge, MandA, Semiconductor, Smart Home
- RTL AdConnect and smartclip team up on addressable advertising
- TV markets growing in Central Asia driven by OTT and mobile
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020