Digital TV News: Andrew McLennan
Inside Secure partners with ContentArmor for OTT security
Apr 18, 2017 – Inside Secure (Paris: INSD) has announced that it is working with ContentArmor to offer customers a pre-integrated software development kit (SDK) for secure player, meeting the stringent security requirements for early-window and UHD movies.
News categories: Inside Secure, ContentArmor, Andrew McLennan, Alain Durand, Content Protection, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, Worldwide
Sky Deutschland selects INSIDE Secure player for Apple TV app
Jul 12, 2016 – INSIDE Secure (Paris:INSD) has announced that its secured player technology has been selected by Sky Deutschland for the new Sky Online streaming service for the fourth generation of Apple TV.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Sky Deutschland, Andrew McLennan, Mauro Di Pietro Paolo, Austria, DRM, Germany, Media Player, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere
INSIDE Secure and Rambus collaborate to protect 4K and Ultra HD content
May 30, 2016 – INSIDE Secure (Paris: INSD) has announced that it is working with Cryptography Research to enable the delivery of over-the-top (OTT) 4K and Ultra High Definition (UHD) content that meets Secure Content Storage Association (SCSA) specifications.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Rambus, Andrew McLennan, Dr. Simon Blake-Wilson, Content Protection, Digital TV, Worldwide
Verimatrix web client security added to INSIDE Secure's DRM Fusion
Apr 14, 2016 – Verimatrix and INSIDE Secure (Paris:INSD) have announced a partnership that offers freedom of DRM choice when designing solutions for a multi-screen video service.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Verimatrix, Andrew McLennan, Petr Peterka, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Mobile, NABShow, OTT, Worldwide
INSIDE Secure and VisualOn partner to secure OTT playback
Apr 6, 2016 – INSIDE Secure (Paris:INSD) and VisualOn have announced that they are partnering to provide a secure multimedia player SDK to allow the development and rollout of video applications, supporting the most popular DRM systems, across all OTT platforms.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, VisualOn, Andrew McLennan, Andy Lin, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Media Player, Mobile, NABShow, OTT, Worldwide
INSIDE Secure collaborates with Microsoft on 4K/UHD and HDR security
Jan 7, 2016 – INSIDE Secure (Paris:INSD) has announced that the company is collaborating with Microsoft to upgrade its popular DRM Fusion implementation of PlayReady to enhance the security of over-the-top (OTT) content distribution by combining hardware and software security.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Microsoft, Andrew McLennan, George Ayad, CES2021, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Media Player, OTT, Worldwide
- TV5MONDEplus launches globally with Red Bee and Dotscreen
- Netflix loses subscribers in Sweden
- Comscore announces advancements in cross-screen media measurement
- Spain's video entertainment market to grow to €4.5 Billion by 2024
- izzi deploys Android TV custom launcher from Mirada
- Bedrock streaming technology powers Salto
- NEXTGEN TV launches on six local TV stations in Mobile-Pensacola
- Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
- Foxtel selects TiVo to power voice search
- Applicaster technology stack accelerates video app development
- AT&T U.S. down 627k; Vrio up 229k video subs in 3Q 2020
- Q1-Q3 2020 Smart TV sales up 14% in Germany
- Technicolor teams with Google to promote hybrid Android TV devices
- Gamut selects iSpot ACR for TV ad measurement
- BitRouter releases ATSC3pro receiver software update
- Deutsche TV-Plattform launches CI+ 2.0 initiative
- Ultra HD Forum updates Guidelines and plans watermarking API
- WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
- U.S. has close to 300 OTT video services
- ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast