Digital TV News: Andrew McLennan
Inside Secure partners with ContentArmor for OTT security
Apr 18, 2017 – Inside Secure (Paris: INSD) has announced that it is working with ContentArmor to offer customers a pre-integrated software development kit (SDK) for secure player, meeting the stringent security requirements for early-window and UHD movies.
News categories: Inside Secure, ContentArmor, Andrew McLennan, Alain Durand, Content Protection, Digital TV, Mobile, Streaming, Worldwide
Sky Deutschland selects INSIDE Secure player for Apple TV app
Jul 12, 2016 – INSIDE Secure (Paris:INSD) has announced that its secured player technology has been selected by Sky Deutschland for the new Sky Online streaming service for the fourth generation of Apple TV.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Sky Deutschland, Andrew McLennan, Mauro Di Pietro Paolo, Austria, DRM, Germany, Media Player, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere
INSIDE Secure and Rambus collaborate to protect 4K and Ultra HD content
May 30, 2016 – INSIDE Secure (Paris: INSD) has announced that it is working with Cryptography Research to enable the delivery of over-the-top (OTT) 4K and Ultra High Definition (UHD) content that meets Secure Content Storage Association (SCSA) specifications.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Rambus, Andrew McLennan, Dr. Simon Blake-Wilson, Content Protection, Digital TV, Worldwide
Verimatrix web client security added to INSIDE Secure's DRM Fusion
Apr 14, 2016 – Verimatrix and INSIDE Secure (Paris:INSD) have announced a partnership that offers freedom of DRM choice when designing solutions for a multi-screen video service.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Verimatrix, Andrew McLennan, Petr Peterka, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Mobile, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
INSIDE Secure and VisualOn partner to secure OTT playback
Apr 6, 2016 – INSIDE Secure (Paris:INSD) and VisualOn have announced that they are partnering to provide a secure multimedia player SDK to allow the development and rollout of video applications, supporting the most popular DRM systems, across all OTT platforms.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, VisualOn, Andrew McLennan, Andy Lin, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Media Player, Mobile, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
INSIDE Secure collaborates with Microsoft on 4K/UHD and HDR security
Jan 7, 2016 – INSIDE Secure (Paris:INSD) has announced that the company is collaborating with Microsoft to upgrade its popular DRM Fusion implementation of PlayReady to enhance the security of over-the-top (OTT) content distribution by combining hardware and software security.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Microsoft, Andrew McLennan, George Ayad, CES2023, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Media Player, Streaming, Worldwide
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G
- Telestream acquires Encoding.com
- Hisense unveils its first Smart TV with Fire TV built-in
- Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
- iWedia launches ATSC 3.0 software stack
- SVOD reaches saturation in Sweden
- CTV surpasses mobile's share of global video impressions
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow by 485 million from 2021 to 2027
- European VOD Coalition officially inaugurated
- 7.9 million Disney+ subscribers added in 1Q 2022
- Gaumont launches SVOD on Netgem Content-as-a-Service platform
- AMC+ coming to Orange Spain's entertainment offering in June
- Liberty Global video subscribers down 21,900 in Q1 2022
- First TVs powered by TiVo Stream OS expected in late 2023/early 2024
- AMC adds 431,000 paid streaming subscribers in 1Q 2022
- NOS Portugal adds 2,100 pay TV subscribers in 1Q 2022
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment to acquire Redbox
- Tivù launches USB-based CAM supporting 4K TV with SmarDTV