Digital TV News: Anirudhsinh Jadeja
GTPL Hathway finishes 2021 with 7.5 million digital CATV subscribers
Jan 13, 2022 – GTPL Hathway Limited (GTPL) has announced results for the period ended December 31, 2021. Paying CATV subscribers at year-end stood at 7.50 million. GTPL continues to widen its footprint in existing and new markets.
News categories: GTPL Hathway, Anirudhsinh Jadeja, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Subscribers
GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers at 7.5 million
Apr 16, 2021 – GTPL Hathway has announced results to March 31, 2021. Paying CATV subscribers at the end of the period stood at 7.5 million. GTPL continues to penetrate new markets through the inorganic route.
News categories: GTPL Hathway, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Results, Subscribers
GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers unchanged YoY at 7.35 million
Jan 13, 2021 – GTPL Hathway Limited (GTPL) has announced results for the period ended December 31, 2020. Paying subscribers at the end of the year stood at 7.35 million. Seeded STBs stood at 10.61 million.
News categories: GTPL Hathway, Anirudhsinh Jadeja, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Results, Set Top Box
GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 100,000 in 4Q 2019
Jan 10, 2020 – GTPL Hathway Limited (GTPL) has announced results for its third quarter and nine months ended on December 31, 2019. Digital CATV paying subscribers at period-end stood at 7.35 million, up by 100,000 in the quarter.
News categories: GTPL Hathway, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Results, Set Top Box, Subscribers
India's GTPL Chooses NDS End-to-End Solution for Digital Cable TV
Sep 9, 2009 – NDS has announced that Gujarat Telelink Private Ltd (GTPL), an independent cable TV provider in Gujarat, India, is deploying an end-to-end solution from NDS to power and protect its digital services.
News categories: NDS Group, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IBC2022, India, Middleware, Set Top Box
- Evoca expands to Denver with Altitude Sports
- European Parliament agrees Digital Services Act (DSA) proposal
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 25.1% in 2021
- MPEG LA offers one-stop license for ATSC 3.0
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in Canada
- SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
- VideoAI from CTS automates video content metadata generation
- Irdeto brings Server Side Ad Insertion solution to market
- Five million Brits spending full working day on streaming sites
- Breezeline launches cloud-based TV service
- ATSC 3.0 technologies selected for Brazil's TV 3.0 system
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- MPEG-H selected as audio system for Brazil's TV 3.0 Project
- Altice partners with Ampersand to sell addressable ad inventory
- Cgates goes live with Synamedia video network solutions
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope