Digital TV News: Ben Keen
Synamedia acquires Quortex
Jul 12, 2022 – Synamedia has acquired Quortex, a privately-held cloud video delivery platform provider. With the acquisition, Synamedia adds solutions for content processing, disaster recovery and live events.
News categories: Synamedia, Quortex, Julien Signes, Marc Baillavoine, Ben Keen, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, Worldwide
US operators failing to make the most of customer data
Apr 3, 2019 – Paywizard has announced that a study of major US broadcasters, pay-TV operators, Telcos and OTT service providers has revealed that none are currently making the most of their data to more effectively engage customers and prospects.
News categories: Paywizard, Bhavesh Vaghela, Ben Keen, Big Data, Digital TV, Market Research, NABShow, USA
European TV operators are failing to use subscriber data
Oct 3, 2018 – Paywizard has announced a study of European TV providers that reveals that all rank customer experience as a top strategic priority but the vast majority are failing to make effective use of subscriber data and analytics to engage consumers.
News categories: Paywizard, Bhavesh Vaghela, Ben Keen, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe, Market Research
Digisoft.tv unveil Playmigo, multiscreen made simple
Jun 21, 2017 – Digisoft.tv has announced the release of its casting solution, Playmigo. The SaaS and technology platform enables OTT video providers to cast their content to almost any connected TV device without the need to develop and deploy TV apps.
News categories: Digisoft.tv, John Casey, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Worldwide
Brightcove and Accedo launch turnkey OTT solution
Apr 11, 2016 – Brightcove (NASDAQ:BCOV) has announced Brightcove OTT Flow, a turnkey OTT solution. Developed in partnership with Accedo, OTT Flow offers end-to-end technology via a simple, cost effective commercial model.
News categories: Brightcove, Accedo, Anil Jain, Michael Lantz, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
Microsoft Launches New Program to Help IPTV Operators Migrate to Mediaroom From First-Generation Platforms
Sep 12, 2008 – Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) has launched Microsoft Mediaroom Migration Program at the IBC2008 conference, a new program to ease the transition for IPTV service providers using other platforms to migrate to Microsoft's solution.
News categories: Microsoft, Ben Huang, Content Distribution, IBC2023, IPTV, Middleware
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC
- Pixalate introduces Apple TV CTV trends report
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD revenues to triple to $20 billion by 2029
- Tata Elxsi and INVIDI partner on addressable advertising for Pay-TV operators
- Sercomm unveils RDK Video Accelerator STB based on Broadcom BCM72126