Digital TV News: Bezeq
Bezeq signs distribution agreement for Disney+
May 22, 2022 – Bezeq has reported that its subsidiary DBS Satellite Services (1998) Ltd. ('yes') has signed an agreement with the Walt Disney Group to distribute Disney+ in Israel for a period of three years.
News categories: Bezeq, Walt Disney, Digital TV, Israel, Satellite, Streaming
3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
Sep 23, 2020 – Israel's yes (TASE: BEZQ) has incorporated 3SS technology in its STINGTV streaming service. 3SS developed an operator application, in both English and Hebrew, offering a full range of features for STINGTV subscribers.
News categories: 3SS, 'Yes', Kai-Christian Borchers, Itzhak Elyakim, Apps, Digital TV, Israel, Smart TV, Streaming, UX
Yes partners with Synamedia to achieve broadcast-equivalent latency
Jul 29, 2020 – Synamedia has announced that Yes (TASE: BEZQ) is deploying Synamedia’s end-to-end video network portfolio to achieve broadcast-equivalent latency for its cloud-based, internet-only TV services in Israel.
News categories: Synamedia, 'Yes', Yves Padrines, Itzhak Elyakim, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Israel
Bezeq plans migration of 'yes' from satellite to OTT
Mar 14, 2019 – Bezeq (TASE: BEZQ) has announced that it plans to migrate its 'yes' service from satellite transmission to broadcasting over the Internet (OTT) in a gradual process that is expected to be spread over several years.
News categories: Bezeq, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Israel, Satellite, Streaming
Cellcom Israel to offer OTT TV service
Jun 17, 2014 – Cellcom Israel (NYSE: CEL) (TASE: CEL) has announced that it has decided to enter the field of television services over the internet (known as Over the Top TV, or OTT TV).
News categories: Cellcom Israel, Nir Sztern, Gilad Erdan, Digital TV, Israel, Streaming
Bezeq yes subscribers unchanged in 1Q10
May 4, 2010 – Bezeq (TASE: BEZQ) has announced its results for the first quarter, ended March 31, 2010. 'yes' subscribers increased 2.0% year-over-year to 571,000 and 'yes' launched its IP-based VOD service (YESMax Total) to customers during the quarter.
News categories: Bezeq, 'yes', Israel, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
Israel's yes adds 2k subscribers in 2Q09
Aug 5, 2009 – Bezeq (TASE: BEZQ) has announced its results for the second quarter of 2009 and the six months ended June 30, 2009. The yes multi-channel pay-TV segment posted revenue of NIS 376 million as subscribers increased to 562,000, up 2% year-over-year.
News categories: Bezeq, yes, DVR, Israel, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
Bezeq (yes) Reports First Quarter 2009 Results
May 20, 2009 – Bezeq (TASE: BEZQ) has announced results for the first quarter 2009 period ended March 31, 2009. 'yes' posted record revenue of NIS 384 million, driven by a 2.0% year-over-year increase in subscribers to 560,000.
News categories: Bezeq, yes, Israel, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
Bezeq (yes) Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2008 Results
Mar 24, 2009 – yes (TASE: BEZQ) grew its customer base by 2.0% in 2008 with 560,000 subscribers as of December 31, 2008, up 10,400 subscribers from the year ago period and up from 556,000 as of September 30, 2008.
News categories: Bezeq, Israel, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th
- Euronews added to ZEASN's FAST service for smart TVs
- Orange to integrate DAZN sports in Spain
- BuyDRM to provide streaming security for Samsung TV Plus
- MEASAT-3d and GSAT-24 successfully placed into orbit
- Horizon Media to trial Comscore Local TV measurement data
- TikTok now available on VIZIO Smart TVs
- Irdeto announces results for its 2022 financial year
- Magnite launches programmatic offering in Australia with Samsung Ads
- Comscore adds multi-platform CTV measurement for India
- Frost & Sullivan names Samba TV #1 in TV viewership data capability
- South Korea pay-TV revenues to grow slowly to $6.9bn by end 2026
- UK's BARB releases Establishment Survey data for Q1 2022
- Metaverse Standards Forum launched
- Tremor International makes strategic investment in VIDAA
- By 2024, U.S. traditional pay-TV to have declined to 76.7 million households