Digital TV News: Bingyu Xian
Irdeto, SMIT, MStar and TP Vision develop reference CI Plus 2.0 USB CAM
Sep 17, 2018 – A partnership of players in the CAM ecosystem, led by Irdeto, has announced a productized CI Plus 2.0 USB CAM which is ready for certification. The partnership includes MStar Semiconductor, SMIT Holdings and TP Vision.
News categories: Irdeto, MStar Semi, SMIT Holdings, TP Vision, Steeve Huin, Wayne Tsai, Bingyu Xiang, Elie Bonte, CAM, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Worldwide
SMIT CAM integrates ContentArmor forensic watermarking
Sep 4, 2018 – SMIT has announced support for ContentArmor forensic watermarking in its DVB CI Plus Conditional Access Modules. ContentArmor watermarking is resistant to a wide range of modifications to the content, from simple transcoding to screen capture.
News categories: SMIT, ContentArmor, Bingyu Xiang, Alain Durand, CAM, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Smart TV, Worldwide
StarTimes & SMIT to launch CI Plus 1.3 CAMs for Africa
Jul 10, 2018 – StarTimes, together with SMIT, will launch CI Plus 1.3 Conditional Access Modules (CAMs) with the operator's profile for its African markets. Chipset pairing in the CAMs enhances performance, security, and reliability.
News categories: StarTimes, SMIT, Daniel Ge, Bingyu Xiang, Africa, CAM, Set Top Box, Smart TV
SMIT provides HbbTV CAM for Austria's ORS
Sep 13, 2015 – SMIT has extended its partnership with Austrian Broadcasting Services (ORS) on its DVB-T2 platform, launching a CAM integrated with HbbTV under the simpliTV brand. The HbbTV1.5 CAM is compatible with Irdeto cardless security.
News categories: SMIT, Österreichische Rundfunksender, Irdeto, Bingyu Xian, Norbert Grill, Austria, CAM, Digital TV, DVB-T2, HbbTV, IBCShowcase, Smart TV
SMiT develops CAM for BoomTV services in Macedonia
Jan 15, 2014 – SMiT Corporation (SMiT) is working with BoomTV, a brand name of ONE Telecommunication Skopje, a part of Telekom Slovenije Group, to release a Viaccess CAM for subscribers in Macedonia.
News categories: SMiT Corp, BoomTV, Saso Srbakov, Bingyu Xiang, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, Macedonia, Terrestrial
- HBO Max to expand into Latin America and Europe in 2H 2021
- SpotX releases 2021 video advertising trends report
- Comscore and MediaMath offer programmatic contextual ad targeting
- NetRange cloud app portal selected by itel for new Smart TVs
- Vewd integrates support for BML and Hybridcast
- Nordic streaming market approaching 14 million subscriptions
- Discovery announces global launch of discovery+
- VUALTO DRM selected to protect France Télévisions' AV content
- FreeWheel and NBCUniversal automate linear ad decisioning
- Deltatre AXIS to power BritBox for a further five years
- Zappware enables WIND VISION on PCs in Greece
- InterDigital and Futuresource release video sustainability report
- Local broadcasters collaborate to launch NextGen TV in Florida
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- Inverto first with EICS TV distribution equipment certification
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5