Digital TV News: Bingyu Xiang
Eurofins launches CI Plus 2.0 module testing tool and service
Apr 27, 2021 – Eurofins Digital Testing has worked alongside CAM solution specialists to develop a module test tool designed to test USB Conditional Access Modules (CAM) devices for conformance against CI Plus 2.0 standards.
News categories: Eurofins Digital Testing, Xavier Teil, Bingyu Xiang, Erik Gazzoni, CAM, Digital TV, QoE, Worldwide
Irdeto, SMIT, MStar and TP Vision develop reference CI Plus 2.0 USB CAM
Sep 17, 2018 – A partnership of players in the CAM ecosystem, led by Irdeto, has announced a productized CI Plus 2.0 USB CAM which is ready for certification. The partnership includes MStar Semiconductor, SMIT Holdings and TP Vision.
News categories: Irdeto, MStar Semi, SMIT Holdings, TP Vision, Steeve Huin, Wayne Tsai, Bingyu Xiang, Elie Bonte, CAM, Digital TV, IBC2023, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Worldwide
SMIT CAM integrates ContentArmor forensic watermarking
Sep 4, 2018 – SMIT has announced support for ContentArmor forensic watermarking in its DVB CI Plus Conditional Access Modules. ContentArmor watermarking is resistant to a wide range of modifications to the content, from simple transcoding to screen capture.
News categories: SMIT, ContentArmor, Bingyu Xiang, Alain Durand, CAM, Digital TV, IBC2023, Smart TV, Worldwide
StarTimes & SMIT to launch CI Plus 1.3 CAMs for Africa
Jul 10, 2018 – StarTimes, together with SMIT, will launch CI Plus 1.3 Conditional Access Modules (CAMs) with the operator's profile for its African markets. Chipset pairing in the CAMs enhances performance, security, and reliability.
News categories: StarTimes, SMIT, Daniel Ge, Bingyu Xiang, Africa, CAM, Set Top Box, Smart TV
SMIT provides HbbTV CAM for Austria's ORS
Sep 13, 2015 – SMIT has extended its partnership with Austrian Broadcasting Services (ORS) on its DVB-T2 platform, launching a CAM integrated with HbbTV under the simpliTV brand. The HbbTV1.5 CAM is compatible with Irdeto cardless security.
News categories: SMIT, Österreichische Rundfunksender, Irdeto, Bingyu Xian, Norbert Grill, Austria, CAM, Digital TV, DVB-T2, HbbTV, IBC2023, Smart TV
SMiT develops CAM for BoomTV services in Macedonia
Jan 15, 2014 – SMiT Corporation (SMiT) is working with BoomTV, a brand name of ONE Telecommunication Skopje, a part of Telekom Slovenije Group, to release a Viaccess CAM for subscribers in Macedonia.
News categories: SMiT Corp, BoomTV, Saso Srbakov, Bingyu Xiang, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, Macedonia, Terrestrial
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC
- Pixalate introduces Apple TV CTV trends report
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD revenues to triple to $20 billion by 2029
- Tata Elxsi and INVIDI partner on addressable advertising for Pay-TV operators