Digital TV News: Bloomberg Media
Bloomberg TV+ 4K UHD channel launches on Samsung TV Plus
May 20, 2020 – Bloomberg Media has launched Bloomberg TV+, a premium video experience and first 4K UHD channel that combines the power of Bloomberg data and trusted business and finance programming, on Samsung TV Plus, Samsung's free Smart TV video service.
News categories: Bloomberg Media, Samsung, M. Scott Havens, Salek Brodsky, Apps, Digital TV, OTT, Smart TV, Worldwide
Bloomberg and Twitter to debut live video news network
May 1, 2017 – Bloomberg Media and Twitter have announced that they are partnering to create the first-ever 24/7 breaking news network that will be global, live, social and streaming.
News categories: Bloomberg, Twitter, Michael R. Bloomberg, Justin B. Smith, John Micklethwait, Jack Dorsey, Anthony Noto, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, Social TV, Worldwide
Twitter announces more than a dozen content deals
May 1, 2017 – Twitter has unveiled a slate of live streaming content deals across sports, news and entertainment. A dozen new collaborations have been announced, bringing hundreds of hours of exclusive live content to the platform.
News categories: Twitter, Jack Dorsey, Anthony Noto, Leslie Berland, Matthew Derella, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Bloomberg Media and Twitter announce live streaming partnership
Jul 12, 2016 – Bloomberg Media and Twitter have announced they have partnered to live stream select Bloomberg Television programs and its markets coverage. The partnership extends the network’s reach to Twitter’s audience of over 800M people.
News categories: Bloomberg, Twitter, Justin B. Smith, Anthony Noto, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product
- LG announces 2021 NEXTGEN TVs
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers unchanged YoY at 7.35 million
- Nordic consumers’ media spend unaffected by the pandemic
- Amazon launches mobile-only video plan in India
- VUALTO event orchestration and DRM chosen for ITV Hub VOD delivery
- Nielsen now tracking premium theatrical films on VOD platforms
- rlaxx TV now available on Amazon Fire TV and Android TV
- SK Broadband selects NAGRA forensic watermarking for IPTV STBs
- MovieLabs updates Enhanced Content Protection specification
- 24i integrates Float Left Roku framework with its app platform