Digital TV News: Bloomberg Media
Bloomberg linear channels available on ZEASN-powered Smart TVs
Jun 9, 2022 – ZEASN has announced a partnership with Bloomberg. The deal encompasses the launch of the linear streaming channels Bloomberg Television and Bloomberg Quicktake on WhaleLive in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and other territories.
News categories: ZEASN, Bloomberg, Winson Chen, Soo Kan, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Middle-East, Smart TV, Streaming
VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
Sep 21, 2021 – VideoElephant has launched its Channels marketplace, a collection of more than 150 licensable, linear video feeds providing programming experiences for streaming platforms, digital media companies and brands.
News categories: VideoElephant, TCL, Stephen O'Shaughnessy, Feiyang Ding, Rob Dixter, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Bloomberg TV+ 4K UHD channel launches on Samsung TV Plus
May 20, 2020 – Bloomberg Media has launched Bloomberg TV+, a premium video experience and first 4K UHD channel that combines the power of Bloomberg data and trusted business and finance programming, on Samsung TV Plus, Samsung's free Smart TV video service.
News categories: Bloomberg Media, Samsung, M. Scott Havens, Salek Brodsky, Apps, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Bloomberg and Twitter to debut live video news network
May 1, 2017 – Bloomberg Media and Twitter have announced that they are partnering to create the first-ever 24/7 breaking news network that will be global, live, social and streaming.
News categories: Bloomberg, Twitter, Michael R. Bloomberg, Justin B. Smith, John Micklethwait, Jack Dorsey, Anthony Noto, Digital TV, Mobile, Social TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Twitter announces more than a dozen content deals
May 1, 2017 – Twitter has unveiled a slate of live streaming content deals across sports, news and entertainment. A dozen new collaborations have been announced, bringing hundreds of hours of exclusive live content to the platform.
News categories: Twitter, Jack Dorsey, Anthony Noto, Leslie Berland, Matthew Derella, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
Bloomberg Media and Twitter announce live streaming partnership
Jul 12, 2016 – Bloomberg Media and Twitter have announced they have partnered to live stream select Bloomberg Television programs and its markets coverage. The partnership extends the network’s reach to Twitter’s audience of over 800M people.
News categories: Bloomberg, Twitter, Justin B. Smith, Anthony Noto, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
- PEAK3 ATSC 3.0 one-to-many solution for IoT and Edge use cases
- Verimatrix launches VCAS monitoring in the Cloud
- Ad-supported Disney+ now available in the U.S.
- Allegro DVT and V-Nova collaborate to accelerate LCEVC deployment
- Paramount+ arrives in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
- Nordic streaming customers open to subscriptions with ads
- Frndly TV exceeds 700,000 subscribers
- Pixalate releases November 2022 CTV app spoofing report
- Pixalate releases Q3 2022 SSP market share rankings
- SMPTE publishes guide to ontologies and semantics for media in the cloud
- SeaChange to power streaming for FOX Sports Mexico
- Limited growth for APAC ex-China pay-TV revenues to 2027
- Shahid streaming platform now available on KONKA Smart TVs
- JPIX partners with Cisco and Qwilt for streaming delivery in Japan
- ZTE helps América Móvil migrate from AOSP to Android TV
- Veira Group starts production of webOS Hub 2.0 Smart TVs
- NextGen TV launched in Champaign and Springfield-Decatur
- Innovid integrates Kinetiq ad-occurrence data
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia