Digital TV News: Bouygues Telecom
Bouygues Telecom selects Kaltura to power next-generation TV service
Sep 11, 2023 – Kaltura has announced that Bouygues Telecom has unveiled its selection of Kaltura's cloud-based technology platform to power its next-generation IPTV and OTT digital TV service.
News categories: Kaltura, CommScope, Bouygues Telecom, Shuki Eytan, Ray Bontempi, Jean Paul Arzel, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Set Top Box
NPA Conseil, Médiamétrie publish French AVOD market report
Aug 31, 2023 – NPA Conseil and Médiamétrie have published the 2nd part of their AVoD Market Report survey, dedicated to monitoring the development of AVOD, FAST and more generally CTV ecosystems in France.
News categories: Médiamétrie, NPA Conseil, Digital TV, France, Market Research, Streaming
RT-RK and iWedia partner on OTT application development for the car
Sep 7, 2022 – RT-RK and iWedia have announced a joint offer for OTT application development for the car. The solution is built on iWedia's media player together with RT-RK's know-how in DRM, ABR streaming, and Android Automotive OS system integration.
News categories: RT-RK, iWedia, Milenko Beric, Hans-Jürgen Désor, Digital TV, IBC2023, In-Car, Streaming, Worldwide
Bouygues Telecom launches Bbox 4K HDR with iWedia
Apr 13, 2022 – iWedia has worked with Bouygues Telecom to develop and deploy its new Bbox 4K HDR set-top box. Using a custom Android TV launcher, Bouygues Telecom serves content and services to subscribers via a comprehensive UX.
News categories: iWedia, Bouygues Telecom, Hans-Jürgen Desor, Herminio de Faria, Android TV, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Set Top Box, UX
Bouygues Telecom deploys IPTV-over-WiFi STB from Technicolor
Mar 24, 2022 – Technicolor (Paris:TCH, OTCQX:TCLRY) has partnered with Bouygues Telecom (Paris:Bouygues) to develop and deploy an Android 4K UHD set-top box (STB) integrated with Wi-Fi that delivers video experiences for consumers in France.
News categories: Technicolor, Bouygues Telecom, Mercedes Pastor, Laure Joslet, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Set Top Box
Realytics and Smart build targeted TV advertising with Bouygues Telecom
Feb 3, 2022 – Bouygues Telecom, Realytics and Smart have launched TVMOTIK. Their alliance, with the solution it offers, will support TV channels in providing targeted advertising offers via Bouygues Telecom's home gateways.
News categories: Bouygues Telecom, Realytics, Smart Adserver, Renan Abgrall, Guillaume Belmas, Arnaud Créput, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, France, Gateway, IPTV
Dataxis perspectives on advanced TV advertising in Europe
May 19, 2021 – With new capabilities brought onto TV screens by the deployment of IP based reception and digital OTT services, opportunities are flourishing for advanced advertising products bridging the gap between TV and digital.
News categories: Dataxis, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Market Research
Bouygues Telecom and NRJ GLOBAL to deploy addressable TV
Apr 20, 2021 – Bouygues Telecom and NRJ GLOBAL have signed an addressable TV agreement. NRJ GLOBAL will use Bouygues Telecom's stock of 4 million boxes to offer targeted advertising on linear TV this autumn.
News categories: Bouygues Telecom, NRJ GLOBAL, Renan Abgrall, Cécile Chambaudrie, Advertising, Digital TV, France, IPTV
Two new telecoms partnerships for Gamestream
Feb 17, 2021 – Gamestream has two new cloud gaming partnerships. Telekom Slovenije has launched NEO Gaming, a white-label version of the Gamestream platform, and Bouygues Telecom has adopted Gamestream's Pleio consumer service.
News categories: Gamestream, Telekom Slovenije, Bouygues Telecom, Ivan Lebeau, Samo Ošina, Digital TV, France, Gaming, Slovenia
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework