Digital TV News: Bouygues Telecom
Bouygues Telecom streams video in Multicast ABR with Broadpeak
Nov 23, 2023 – Broadpeak has announced that Bouygues Telecom has deployed its nanoCDN multicast ABR technology. Offered on Bouygues Telecom's Bbox Smart TV, multicast ABR will be available by early 2024.
News categories: Broadpeak, Bouygues Telecom, Jacques Le Mancq, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Set Top Box
Bouygues Telecom selects Kaltura to power next-generation TV service
Sep 11, 2023 – Kaltura has announced that Bouygues Telecom has unveiled its selection of Kaltura's cloud-based technology platform to power its next-generation IPTV and OTT digital TV service.
News categories: Kaltura, CommScope, Bouygues Telecom, Shuki Eytan, Ray Bontempi, Jean Paul Arzel, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Set Top Box
NPA Conseil, Médiamétrie publish French AVOD market report
Aug 31, 2023 – NPA Conseil and Médiamétrie have published the 2nd part of their AVoD Market Report survey, dedicated to monitoring the development of AVOD, FAST and more generally CTV ecosystems in France.
News categories: Médiamétrie, NPA Conseil, Digital TV, France, Market Research, Streaming
RT-RK and iWedia partner on OTT application development for the car
Sep 7, 2022 – RT-RK and iWedia have announced a joint offer for OTT application development for the car. The solution is built on iWedia's media player together with RT-RK's know-how in DRM, ABR streaming, and Android Automotive OS system integration.
News categories: RT-RK, iWedia, Milenko Beric, Hans-Jürgen Désor, Digital TV, IBC2023, In-Car, Streaming, Worldwide
Bouygues Telecom launches Bbox 4K HDR with iWedia
Apr 13, 2022 – iWedia has worked with Bouygues Telecom to develop and deploy its new Bbox 4K HDR set-top box. Using a custom Android TV launcher, Bouygues Telecom serves content and services to subscribers via a comprehensive UX.
News categories: iWedia, Bouygues Telecom, Hans-Jürgen Desor, Herminio de Faria, Android TV, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Set Top Box, UX
Bouygues Telecom deploys IPTV-over-WiFi STB from Technicolor
Mar 24, 2022 – Technicolor (Paris:TCH, OTCQX:TCLRY) has partnered with Bouygues Telecom (Paris:Bouygues) to develop and deploy an Android 4K UHD set-top box (STB) integrated with Wi-Fi that delivers video experiences for consumers in France.
News categories: Technicolor, Bouygues Telecom, Mercedes Pastor, Laure Joslet, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Set Top Box
Realytics and Smart build targeted TV advertising with Bouygues Telecom
Feb 3, 2022 – Bouygues Telecom, Realytics and Smart have launched TVMOTIK. Their alliance, with the solution it offers, will support TV channels in providing targeted advertising offers via Bouygues Telecom's home gateways.
News categories: Bouygues Telecom, Realytics, Smart Adserver, Renan Abgrall, Guillaume Belmas, Arnaud Créput, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, France, Gateway, IPTV
Dataxis perspectives on advanced TV advertising in Europe
May 19, 2021 – With new capabilities brought onto TV screens by the deployment of IP based reception and digital OTT services, opportunities are flourishing for advanced advertising products bridging the gap between TV and digital.
News categories: Dataxis, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Market Research
Bouygues Telecom and NRJ GLOBAL to deploy addressable TV
Apr 20, 2021 – Bouygues Telecom and NRJ GLOBAL have signed an addressable TV agreement. NRJ GLOBAL will use Bouygues Telecom's stock of 4 million boxes to offer targeted advertising on linear TV this autumn.
News categories: Bouygues Telecom, NRJ GLOBAL, Renan Abgrall, Cécile Chambaudrie, Advertising, Digital TV, France, IPTV
- NxTV brings FAST channels to Brazil with Broadpeak
- Rakuten TV VOD now available via Zattoo on 1&1 in Germany
- Tele Columbus goes live with PŸUR TV STB featuring 3SS UX
- Two more Miami TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Gracenote launches automotive infotainment metadata platform
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond