Digital TV News: Bouygues Telecom
Dataxis perspectives on advanced TV advertising in Europe
May 19, 2021 – With new capabilities brought onto TV screens by the deployment of IP based reception and digital OTT services, opportunities are flourishing for advanced advertising products bridging the gap between TV and digital.
News categories: Dataxis, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Market Research
Bouygues Telecom and NRJ GLOBAL to deploy addressable TV
Apr 20, 2021 – Bouygues Telecom and NRJ GLOBAL have signed an addressable TV agreement. NRJ GLOBAL will use Bouygues Telecom's stock of 4 million boxes to offer targeted advertising on linear TV this autumn.
News categories: Bouygues Telecom, NRJ GLOBAL, Renan Abgrall, Cécile Chambaudrie, Advertising, Digital TV, France, IPTV
Two new telecoms partnerships for Gamestream
Feb 17, 2021 – Gamestream has two new cloud gaming partnerships. Telekom Slovenije has launched NEO Gaming, a white-label version of the Gamestream platform, and Bouygues Telecom has adopted Gamestream's Pleio consumer service.
News categories: Gamestream, Telekom Slovenije, Bouygues Telecom, Ivan Lebeau, Samo Ošina, Digital TV, France, Gaming, Slovenia
Bouygues Telecom replaces set-top box with Smart TV app
May 28, 2020 – Bouygues Telecom has launched Bbox Smart TV. With Bbox Smart TV, the TV decoder disappears and is replaced with an app called B.TV+, which is exclusively pre-installed in a Samsung Smart TV, giving access to a large catalogue of TV services.
News categories: Bouygues Telecom, Samsung, Benoît Torloting, Guillaume Rault, Apps, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Bouygues Telecom adds start-over to Bbox EPG using Alpha Networks
Sep 14, 2019 – ALPHA NETWORKS has announced that Bouygues Telecom has added Start-over to its Bbox service, initially on 55 channels. The functionality is made possible thanks to Accurate EPG, a module in Alpha Networks’ tucanoRED back-end.
News categories: ALPHA NETWORKS, Bouygues Telecom, David le Dantec, Eric Laurent, Content Distribution, France, UX
iFeelSmart provides Bouygues Telecom with Operator Tier UI for Android TV STB
May 7, 2019 – iFeelSmart has announced that its Centaurus Android TV Operator Custom Launcher will power the BBox set-top box from Bouygues Telecom in France. Bouygues Telecom will update the User Interface of customers equipped with the box.
News categories: iFeelSmart, Bouygues Telecom, Xavier Bringue, Laure Joslet, Android TV, ConnecTechAsia, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Set Top Box, UX
Bitmovin applies AI to video encoding
Mar 27, 2018 – Bitmovin has announced the launch of Artificial Intelligence (AI) powered encoding, speeding up processing and enabling service providers to deliver improvements in video quality. AI-enabled encoding will be demonstrated by Bitmovin at NAB Show 2018.
News categories: Bitmovin, Stefan Lederer, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
iFeelSmart and iWedia integrate UI/UX and STB softwares for Bouygues Telecom
Apr 28, 2015 – iWedia has announced that, in partnership with French TV UI specialist iFeelSmart, it is offering a bundle for Android TV STBs combining iFeelSmart’s Andromeda UI/UX and iWedia’s Teatro-3.5 STB software.
News categories: iWedia, iFeelSmart, Bouygues Telecom, Hervé Creff, Shy Shriqui, Android TV, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, UX, Video Exchange
Envivio powers Bouygues Telecom video on demand
Jan 20, 2015 – Envivio (Nasdaq:ENVI) has announced that Bouygues Telecom has selected Envivio Muse Video on Demand encoding software to power its multi-screen video services in a fully virtualized software environment to millions of subscribers.
News categories: Envivio, Bouygues Telecom, Boris Felts, Thibaut Keraval, Content Distribution, France, IPTV
- MPEG LA offers one-stop license for ATSC 3.0
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in Canada
- SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
- VideoAI from CTS automates video content metadata generation
- Irdeto brings Server Side Ad Insertion solution to market
- Five million Brits spending full working day on streaming sites
- Breezeline launches cloud-based TV service
- ATSC 3.0 technologies selected for Brazil's TV 3.0 system
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- MPEG-H selected as audio system for Brazil's TV 3.0 Project
- Altice partners with Ampersand to sell addressable ad inventory
- Cgates goes live with Synamedia video network solutions
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope
- VIDAA selects Unruly SSP and ad server to provide inventory access
- NBCUniversal names iSpot.tv as first cross-platform Video Certified Measurement Partner
- GTPL Hathway finishes 2021 with 7.5 million digital CATV subscribers