Digital TV News: Broadcast International
World Archery to launch OTT platform with StreamViral
Nov 22, 2022 – World Archery is to launch a streaming platform in early 2023 in partnership with StreamViral. archery+ will broadcast international archery in regions not covered by World Archery's rights deals.
News categories: StreamViral, World Archery, Isobelle Benge, Tom Dielen, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Cayman Islands' WestStar TV Selects Broadcast International compression for OTT service
Jul 24, 2012 – Broadcast International (BCST.OB) has been selected to provide the framework for WestStar TV's new Over-the-Top (OTT) service via the Company's CodecSys patented multi-codec compression software.
News categories: Broadcast International, WestStar TV, Cable TV, Cayman Islands, Content Distribution, Digital TV, TV Everywhere
CodecSys expands OTT Solution by Partnering with aioTV's OTT Video Platform
Apr 18, 2012 – Broadcast International (OTCBB: BCST.OB) and aioTV have announced an alliance. The agreement calls for joint services to be offered to mutual customers and partners who deliver next-generation OTT content.
News categories: Broadcast International, aioTV, Middleware, NABShow, Smartphone, Streaming, Tablet
Axio TV and Beehive Networks to Launch OTT Service Powered by Broadcast International's CodecSys
Apr 17, 2012 – Broadcast International (OTC.BB: BCST) was selected by Axio TV to deploy its patented CodecSys™ video encoding platform for Axio TV's new over-the-top (OTT) service. Axio TV, located in Orem, Utah, is the world's first a la carte Live TV Platform.
News categories: Broadcast International, Axio TV, Content Distribution, NABShow, Streaming, USA
Mexico's TeleCable to launch OTT services with Broadcast International
Mar 20, 2012 – Broadcast International (BCST.OB) and TeleCable have announced at IPTV World Forum 2012 that TeleCable has selected CodecSys from Broadcast International as the core video management platform to launch its Over-The-Top video programming service.
News categories: Broadcast International, TeleCable, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Mexico, Video Exchange
High Definition Video to Internet Computers, Cell Phones and Handhelds Aim of New Agreement Between Broadcast International and On2 Technologies
Jan 7, 2008 – Broadcast International (OTCBB:BCST) and On2 Technologies (AMEX:ONT) have announced an agreement to make real-time, high quality video, including high-definition (HD) video, accessible anywhere to capable network-connected devices.
News categories: On2 Technologies, Broadcast International, CES2023, Content Distribution, Media Player, Placeshifting, Streaming
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set