Digital TV News: Broadcast International
Cayman Islands' WestStar TV Selects Broadcast International compression for OTT service
Jul 24, 2012 – Broadcast International (BCST.OB) has been selected to provide the framework for WestStar TV's new Over-the-Top (OTT) service via the Company's CodecSys patented multi-codec compression software.
News categories: Broadcast International, WestStar TV, Cable TV, Cayman Islands, Content Distribution, Digital TV, TV Everywhere
CodecSys expands OTT Solution by Partnering with aioTV's OTT Video Platform
Apr 18, 2012 – Broadcast International (OTCBB: BCST.OB) and aioTV have announced an alliance. The agreement calls for joint services to be offered to mutual customers and partners who deliver next-generation OTT content.
News categories: Broadcast International, aioTV, Middleware, NABShow, OTT, Smartphone, Tablet
Axio TV and Beehive Networks to Launch OTT Service Powered by Broadcast International's CodecSys
Apr 17, 2012 – Broadcast International (OTC.BB: BCST) was selected by Axio TV to deploy its patented CodecSys™ video encoding platform for Axio TV's new over-the-top (OTT) service. Axio TV, located in Orem, Utah, is the world's first a la carte Live TV Platform.
News categories: Broadcast International, Axio TV, Content Distribution, NABShow, OTT, USA
Mexico's TeleCable to launch OTT services with Broadcast International
Mar 20, 2012 – Broadcast International (BCST.OB) and TeleCable have announced at IPTV World Forum 2012 that TeleCable has selected CodecSys from Broadcast International as the core video management platform to launch its Over-The-Top video programming service.
News categories: Broadcast International, TeleCable, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Mexico, Video Exchange
High Definition Video to Internet Computers, Cell Phones and Handhelds Aim of New Agreement Between Broadcast International and On2 Technologies
Jan 7, 2008 – Broadcast International (OTCBB:BCST) and On2 Technologies (AMEX:ONT) have announced an agreement to make real-time, high quality video, including high-definition (HD) video, accessible anywhere to capable network-connected devices.
News categories: On2 Technologies, Broadcast International, CES2021, Content Distribution, Media Player, OTT, Placeshifting
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV
- Sluggish growth expected for pay TV in India
- Vubiquity secures content services agreement with Liberty Global
- TV panel prices could rise by around 10% QoQ in 4Q20
- TV Red Digital chooses Anevia and Viaccess-Orca for ISP TV platform
- Azam TV extends contract and takes additional capacity with Eutelsat
- Comscore expands global Connected TV footprint with Samba TV
- Irdeto brings enhanced security services to Forthnet
- Iliad announces intention to acquire Poland's Play
- Western Europe to gain over 100 million SVOD subscribers by 2025
- EBU begins work on HbbTV and DVB-I interoperability
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- GTPL KCBPL selects ATEME for converged headend in India
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution