Digital TV News: Broadcast International
Cayman Islands' WestStar TV Selects Broadcast International compression for OTT service
Jul 24, 2012 – Broadcast International (BCST.OB) has been selected to provide the framework for WestStar TV's new Over-the-Top (OTT) service via the Company's CodecSys patented multi-codec compression software.
News categories: Broadcast International, WestStar TV, Cable TV, Cayman Islands, Content Distribution, Digital TV, TV Everywhere
CodecSys expands OTT Solution by Partnering with aioTV's OTT Video Platform
Apr 18, 2012 – Broadcast International (OTCBB: BCST.OB) and aioTV have announced an alliance. The agreement calls for joint services to be offered to mutual customers and partners who deliver next-generation OTT content.
News categories: Broadcast International, aioTV, Middleware, NABShow, OTT, Smartphone, Tablet
Axio TV and Beehive Networks to Launch OTT Service Powered by Broadcast International's CodecSys
Apr 17, 2012 – Broadcast International (OTC.BB: BCST) was selected by Axio TV to deploy its patented CodecSys™ video encoding platform for Axio TV's new over-the-top (OTT) service. Axio TV, located in Orem, Utah, is the world's first a la carte Live TV Platform.
News categories: Broadcast International, Axio TV, Content Distribution, NABShow, OTT, USA
Mexico's TeleCable to launch OTT services with Broadcast International
Mar 20, 2012 – Broadcast International (BCST.OB) and TeleCable have announced at IPTV World Forum 2012 that TeleCable has selected CodecSys from Broadcast International as the core video management platform to launch its Over-The-Top video programming service.
News categories: Broadcast International, TeleCable, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Mexico, Video Exchange
High Definition Video to Internet Computers, Cell Phones and Handhelds Aim of New Agreement Between Broadcast International and On2 Technologies
Jan 7, 2008 – Broadcast International (OTCBB:BCST) and On2 Technologies (AMEX:ONT) have announced an agreement to make real-time, high quality video, including high-definition (HD) video, accessible anywhere to capable network-connected devices.
News categories: On2 Technologies, Broadcast International, CES2020, Content Distribution, Media Player, OTT, Placeshifting
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019
- Movistar Spain launches new voice remote control
- Irdeto confirmed as security partner for Mitele Plus
- Swedish streaming market saturating
- Tubi monthly active users grow to 25 million
- beIN SPORTS strikes partnership with XUMO TV
- Cinedigm’s Viewster app available on Foxxum-supporting devices
- Liberty extends Netflix partnership in Europe
- beIN SPORTS XTRA added to Samsung TV Plus
- Sinclair Broadcast joins Pearl TV broadcast business organization
- WISI ABR transcoding approved for Minerva YourTV Now cloud video