Digital TV News: CWC
Hotstar releases India Watch Report 2019
Dec 10, 2019 – Hotstar has released India Watch Report 2019. Based on Hotstar’s pan-India consumer base, the report presents insights on how evolving content preferences, progressive gender shifts, and increasing accessibility continue to shape the modern Indian digital consumer.
News categories: Hotstar, Digital TV, India, Market Research, Streaming
CWC launches TV service in the Seychelles
Aug 14, 2015 – Cable & Wireless Seychelles has announced the launch of its TV service, making the company the first quad play provider in the islands and give its customers a one stop shop for all their communications and entertainment needs.
News categories: Cable & Wireless, Digital TV, IPTV, Seychelles
CWC launches pay TV in Cayman Islands
Apr 22, 2013 – LIME, the Caribbean division of Cable & Wireless Communications (CWC), has introduced pay TV to the Cayman Islands with the launch of its 'LIME TV' service. LIME TV is delivered over a broadband connection via a set top box, or connected device, in the customer's home.
News categories: CWC, LIME TV, Cayman Islands, Digital TV, IPTV
Entone FusionTV fuels world's first premium internet TV service
Dec 4, 2012 – Entone has announced that Cable & Wireless Communication's (CWC) Caribbean division, LIME, has selected its FusionTV® solution to power the world's first premium Pay TV service delivered over the Internet.
News categories: Entone, CWC, LIME TV, Caribbean, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware
CWC launches pay TV in the Channel Islands and Isle of Man
Oct 30, 2012 – Cable & Wireless Communications has become the first telecoms operator to launch its own pay TV service in the Channel Islands and Isle of Man, providing customers with 'bundle options' and new local programming.
News categories: Cable & Wireless, Channel Islands, Digital TV, IPTV
Sure chooses Netgem for its Hybrid TV services
Oct 16, 2012 – Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) has announced that Sure, part of Cable & Wireless Communications, has partnered with Netgem to launch a new hybrid IPTV service for its customers in the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
News categories: Netgem, Sure, Channel Islands, Digital TV, DVB-T2, DVR, IPTV, Set Top Box, UK
CWC launches LIME TV in Barbados
Apr 23, 2012 – LIME, the Caribbean division of Cable & Wireless Communications (CWC), has launched a pay TV service in Barbados, its first IPTV product in the Caribbean. 'LIME TV' subscribers nationwide can watch up to 130 channels and video on demand content.
News categories: CWC, Barbados, Digital TV, IPTV
LIME Chooses Avail-TVN for Caribbean Multiplatform Video Services
Oct 3, 2011 – Avail-TVN has been chosen by Cable & Wireless Communications (LSE: CWC) to provide the AnyView™ multiplatform video service for its Caribbean subsidiary, LIME. The service will launch commercially in Jamaica and Barbados in Q4.
News categories: Avail-TVN, LIME, Cable & Wireless, Barbados, Caribbean, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Jamaica
- Tulix and WiseDV power Hollywire CTV channel on Samsung TV Plus
- Pluto TV debuts in Canada
- Disney Clean Room technology integrated with VideoAmp
- Smart TV shipments in India up 38% YoY in Q3 2022
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire
- U.S. consumers watch over six hours of video per week on their mobiles
- Semiconductor market expected to decline slightly in 2023
- 6G-Datacast.tv offers datacasting protocol for ATSC 3.0
- Bedrock powers RTL streaming service in Hungary
- KONKA plans GCC region expansion
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management