Digital TV News: China Digital TV Holding
Technavio announces top five Conditional Access vendors
Jun 8, 2017 – Technavio has announced the top five leading vendors in a recent global conditional access system market report. The market is driven by growing demand for technologically advanced STBs and advanced services.
News categories: Technavio, Ujjwal Doshi, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Market Research, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Conditional Access market to reach $4.73 billion by 2022
Jul 7, 2015 – According to a report from Transparency Market Research, the global conditional access systems market was valued at US$ 2,089.3 million in 2014 and is estimated to reach US$ 4,727.3 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 10.3% from 2015 to 2022.
News categories: Transparency Market Research, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, Market Research, Set Top Box, Worldwide
China Digital TV and Tongda Venture co-invest in China digital TV fund
May 29, 2015 – China Digital TV (NYSE: STV) and Shanghai Tongda Venture Capital (SSE: 600647) have announced that they will co-invest in a fund which will invest in opportunities that are leading in the transformation of China's digital TV industry.
News categories: China Digital TV, Tongda Venture, Dr. Zengxiang Lu, China, Venture Capital
China Digital TV wins smartcard tender at Venezuela's CANTV
Nov 7, 2014 – China Digital TV (NYSE: STV) has announced that it has won a tender to supply 900,000 smart cards to CANTV, the leading integrated telecommunication service provider in Venezuela, for use on CANTV's direct-to-home (DTH) platform.
News categories: China Digital TV Holding, CANTV, Dr. Zengxiang Lu, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, Venezuela
China Digital TV announces strategic partnership with Beijing Gehua
Apr 16, 2014 – China Digital TV (NYSE: STV) has announced that it has reached an agreement with Beijing Gehua CATV to establish a strategic partnership on cloud computing technology and related businesses.
News categories: China Digital TV, Beijing Gehua, Zhu Jianhua, Cable TV, China, Content Distribution
China Digital TV's Super VOD system deployed in Heilongjiang province
Sep 30, 2013 – China Digital TV (NYSE: STV) has announced that it has reached an agreement with Heilongjiang Broadcast Television Network Co. Ltd. to deploy its Super VOD (video-on-demand) system in China's Heilongjiang Province.
News categories: China Digital TV, Dong Li, Cable TV, China, Content Distribution, Digital TV
China Digital TV and Intel Capital Jointly Announce Investment in Beijing JoySee Technology
Aug 3, 2011 – China Digital TV (NYSE: STV) and Intel Capital have jointly announced an Intel Capital investment in Beijing JoySee Technology, a subsidiary of China Digital TV.
News categories: China Digital TV, Intel Capital, Cable TV, China, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Venture Capital
Zeebo China Unveils Plans to Bring Digital Interactive Education and Entertainment to Chinese Families
Oct 28, 2010 – Zeebo China has described its plans to develop a 3G-connected education and entertainment system specifically for Chinese consumers. The Zeebo system will enable users to wirelessly download and view content and applications on their TV sets.
News categories: China Digital TV Holding, Zeebo, 5G, China, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Streaming
China Digital TV Wins Satellite TV Contract in Venezuela
May 28, 2010 – China Digital TV Holding (NYSE: STV) has announced that it has entered into a contract with CANTV of Venezuela to install various systems and solutions on CANTV's direct-to-home (DTH) satellite platform.
News categories: China Digital TV Holding, CANTV, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Venezuela
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management
- MASMEDIA TV selects StreamVX energy-efficient encoding
- Regional versions of BBC One HD to roll out in England by Spring 2023
- New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
- Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange
- Semiconductor market begins to shrink
- Bedrock migrates Videoland streaming subscribers to its latest platform
- Pixalate lists top CTV apps for October 2022
- El Financiero Bloomberg TV develops streaming app with TVCoins
- Garmin receives 2022 BMW Group Supplier Innovation Award
- In Sweden ad-supported video leads in weekly reach
- Accedo powers Janson Media direct-to-consumer streaming service
- Hisense second in global TV shipments
- DAZN now available on Foxxum CTV OS