Digital TV News: FreeWheel
Comscore to provide local advertising currency for NBCUniversal
May 18, 2023 – Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) has announced a partnership with NBCUniversal, in which NBCUniversal will be, for the first time, guaranteeing all local ad buys on Comscore measurement.
News categories: Comscore, NBCUniversal, Jon Carpenter, Frank Comerford, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Pixalate releases Q1 '23 CTV programmatic ad seller market share report
Apr 20, 2023 – Pixalate has released its Q1 2023 SSP global market share rankings for both CTV and mobile in-app. The rankings feature the top SSPs for apps across the Roku and Amazon Fire TV app stores in March 2023.
News categories: Pixalate, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, Worldwide
AudienceXpress reveals UK findings from streaming video consumer study
Apr 4, 2023 – AudienceXpress has announced findings from its latest streaming video consumer study. The study was conducted in the UK, Italy, France, Germany, Spain, and the Netherlands – the EU6.
News categories: FreeWheel, AudienceXpress, Stefanie Briec, Advertising, Digital TV, EU, Market Research, Streaming, UK
FreeWheel: FAST channels redefining premium video distribution
Mar 28, 2023 – The H2 2022 FreeWheel Video Marketplace Report (VMR) highlights the changing dynamics of how enterprise-class content owners and distributors are monetising digital video content in the US and Europe.
News categories: FreeWheel, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Market Research, USA
Brightcove launches ad monetization service for media companies
Mar 7, 2023 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has launched Brightcove Ad Monetization, enabling media companies to better monetize their live and VOD content with improved yield optimization.
News categories: Brightcove, Marc DeBevoise, David Beck, Michael Dorf, Advertising, Digital TV, Worldwide
NBCUniversal extends capabilities of One Platform technology stack
Feb 8, 2023 – NBCUniversal (NBCU) has unveiled expanded capabilities for its One Platform technology stack. NBCU is partnering industrywide to build an automated, interactive, and transparent future for fans, storytellers and marketers.
News categories: NBCUniversal, Steve Wozniak, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
Estrella Media taps FreeWheel to power its CTV advertising
Dec 14, 2022 – Estrella Media has partnered with FreeWheel to expand its connected TV (CTV) advertising business. FreeWheel will power Estrella's revenue strategy for direct and programmatic monetization.
News categories: FreeWheel, Estrella Media, Katy Loria, René Santaella, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Pixalate releases Q3 2022 SSP market share rankings
Dec 7, 2022 – Pixalate has released its Q3 2022 Seller Trust Indexes, providing programmatic advertising quality ratings. Pixalate also provides rankings for each seller's estimated market share.
News categories: Pixalate, Advertising, Asia, Digital TV, Europe, Latin America, Market Research, Mobile, North America, Streaming
Fox selects FreeWheel to enable OneFOX video inventory
Nov 3, 2022 – Fox (Nasdaq: FOXA, FOX) has selected FreeWheel as a partner to enable its OneFOX video inventory. FreeWheel will work with FOX to manage direct sold advertising campaigns across premium content from the company's brands.
News categories: FreeWheel, Fox Corp, Mark McKee, Dan Callahan, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media