Digital TV News: Gary Hamer
Tring selects multiscreen solution from SmartLabs
Sep 14, 2022 – Tring has chosen SmartLabs' multiscreen solution. The solution is built on SmartLabs' SmartTUBE TV service management platform, SmartMEDIA content delivery system, and SmartCARE analytics engine.
News categories: SmartLabs, Tring, Gary Hamer, Armand Selimaj, Albania, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, TV Everywhere
Smartlabs helps O2 Czech Republic migrate Linux STBs to Android TV
Aug 23, 2022 – SmartLabs has announced that it is helping O2 Czech Republic deliver a unique migration project where hundreds of thousands of set-top boxes are being transferred to the Android TV Operator Tier platform.
News categories: Smartlabs, O2 Czech Republic, Gary Hamer, Android TV, Czech Republic, Digital TV, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Medianet provides multi-screen IPTV in the Maldives with SmartLabs
Jul 12, 2021 – Medianet has chosen SmartLabs for its multi-screen, multi-network IPTV streaming offer in the Maldives. SmartLabs used Medianet’s existing hardware and migrated its previous offering to Android AOSP for set top boxes.
News categories: SmartLabs, Medianet, Gary Hamer, Ahmed Shafeeu, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, The Maldives
Mirifice, Amino and Comstar team up to improve IPTV broadcast Quality of Service
Mar 13, 2008 – Mirifice has signed an agreement with Comstar (JSC Comstar-UTS, LSE: CMST) to deliver the Mirifice MiriMON system for real-time monitoring of live Digital TV networks on to the population of set-top boxes supplied by Amino (London: AMO).
News categories: Mirifice, Amino Communications, Comstar, Content Distribution, IPTV, Middleware, QoE, Set Top Box
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement
- 76% of SVOD services to introduce ads in the next two years
- Free, ad-supported streaming takes off in the U.S.
- NextGen TV begins broadcasting in Des Moines, IA
- PANTAFLIX to dispose of streaming technology subsidiary
- Harmonic powers live sports streaming for VertiCast
- Eurovision Sport selects Ad Insertion Platform monetization solution
- TV reception over the Internet continues to grow in Switzerland
- Ateme launches statmux for NextGen TV and streaming services
- Canela Media chooses Amagi for FAST content monetization
- SES in discussions regarding possible combination with Intelsat
- Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
- TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
- LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
- 63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV