Digital TV News: Gert Rieder
Falcon Media House signs up AEMG for Africa OTT service
Oct 3, 2017 – Falcon Media House has announced the signing of a licensing agreement with Africa Enterprise Media Group (AEMG) to supply software technology and brand assets for a direct-to-consumer OTT service in Africa.
News categories: Falcon Media House, LaserNet Group, Gert Rieder, Ivan Bridgens, Africa, Digital TV, OTT, South Africa
Falcon Media House streaming integrated with Media Nucleus billing platform
Jul 14, 2017 – A partnership between Falcon Media House and Media Nucleus will enable Falcon Media House to offer an OTT platform to medium and large size broadcasters with a potential reach of 250 million users in India, as well as parts of its content portfolio to service providers in the region.
News categories: Falcon Media House, Media Nucleus, Quiptel, Gert Rieder, Bhaskar Majumdar, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, Middle-East, OTT
Quiptel and Verimatrix deliver West Africa’s first secure OTT service
May 24, 2017 – Quiptel and Verimatrix have announced a partnership that will offer the first secure OTT service in West Africa enabling thousands of residents on Bonny Island in Nigeria to stream live and on-demand TV uninterrupted.
News categories: Verimatrix, Falcon Media House, Quiptel, Steve Oetegenn, Gert Rieder, Content Protection, Digital TV, Nigeria, OTT, Set Top Box
Denmark - TDC launches 35 TV channels via broadband
Feb 20, 2007 – TDC (Copenhagen:TDC) has inaugurated Denmark's largest and most state-of-the-art interactive TV network. More than 1.6 million households will be able to link up directly to TDC TV via their broadband connection.
News categories: TDC, Broadband, Denmark, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV
Super TV IPTV for 70% of Denmark
Dec 14, 2006 – TDC initiates its most ambitious commitment to television via broadband to date. More than 1.8 million households will get access to a new generation of TDC TV which then becomes the largest cable-based television network in the country.
News categories: TDC, Denmark, Digital TV, IPTV
- ACCESS licenses Ligada iSuite for NetFront Browser BE HbbTV testing
- PubMatic to integrate Samba TV data for CTV audience targeting
- Chinese suppliers take top three positions in TV panel shipments
- 2021 shaping up to be year of programmatic TV advertising in Europe
- WarnerMedia RIDE app now available for U.S. Toyota and Lexus owners
- discovery+ launches on Xfinity Flex and soon on X1
- CommScope to spin-off Home Networks business
- Disney+ rollout in Southern Asia going strong
- Western Europe pay TV subscribers to fall by 4 million
- Spain gives international travel authorisation for MWC21
- $18 million of Series B funding for IRIS.TV
- 8K TV households to reach 72 million worldwide by 2025
- Finecast extends TV reach with new UK ad inventory partners
- Delta Fiber selects Agama video monitoring and analytics
- CTA and NCTA extend STB energy efficiency agreement to 2025
- Altice USA completes acquisition of Morris Broadband
- MediaTek and Samsung introduce Wi-Fi 6E enabled 8K TV
- COVID supercharged online video and gaming consumption in 2020
- VlogBox uses Protected Media SDK for CTV ad fraud detection
- Ekstraklasa chooses Red Bee as technology partner for Ekstraklasa.TV