Digital TV News: Hans Kwaaitaal
ZTE integrates Conax security and signs IPTV reseller agreement
Jul 6, 2017 – Conax (SIX:KUD:S) has announced a reseller agreement with ZTE. The key aspect of the partnership is the bundling of Conax’ Connected Access IPTV security client with ZTE’s solution targeting the global IPTV market.
News categories: Conax, ZTE, Hans Kwaaitaal, Fang Hui, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Worldwide
Entropic STB SoCs complete Conax certification
Apr 30, 2014 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) has announced that it has completed the integration of the Conax conditional access core module into its advanced line of multimedia set-top box (STB) system-on-a-chip (SoC) products.
News categories: Entropic, Conax, Hans Kwaaitaal, Matt Rhodes, Content Protection, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
STMicroelectronics set-top box chips get Conax content protection certification
Jan 17, 2013 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) has announced that its 'Liege' family (STiH207 and derivatives) of set-top box ICs has received the highest possible level of security certification from Conax.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, Conax, Content Protection, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Conax teams up with SMIT to launch market's first integrated CI+ Module
Sep 6, 2012 – Conax has announced the launch of the industry's first integrated CI+ CAM (Conditional Access Module). The benchmark solution is a partnership between Conax and SMIT Corporation (SMIT), the world's largest manufacturer of conditional access modules.
News categories: Conax, SMIT Corp, CAM, Conditional Access, IBC2021, Smart TV
Sub-Sahara Africa's 'My TV' Secures DTH Operations With Conax Chipset Pairing
Mar 7, 2012 – Conax has announced that Nigeria-based pay-tv operator My TV is further extending its 6-year relationship with security partner Conax and has committed to deploying a Conax Chipset Pairing solution for its satellite platform.
News categories: Conax, My TV, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Conditional Access, Congo-Brazzaville, Digital TV, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Malawi, Namibia, Nigeria, Satellite, Seychelles, Tanzania, Togo, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- FAST growing quickly in the U.S. and across the globe
- Antenna Hungária partners with mediaClass to launch advanced DTT service
- Verizon teams up with B&O to launch soundbars with Stream TV built-in
- VIZIO adds AVOD content to its WatchFree+ streaming service
- Cross Screen Media provides access to Roku ad platform
- CIMM to develop Guide to Converged TV Measurement Providers in the U.S.
- Operations of Digi Communications in Hungary acquired by 4iG
- OTT revenues poised to surpass pay TV revenues in MENA by 2024
- Astro Malaysia debuts addressable TV advertising with Synamedia
- Kaltura powers Vodafone TV in Germany
- Roku #1 TV streaming platform in Mexico
- ATEME brings HDR10+ support to live transcoding
- BBC iPlayer arrives on PlayStation 5
- BARB UK adds SVOD and video-sharing platform measurement
- Baltcom strengthens position in Eastern Latvia with Microlines acquisition
- ATSC issues RFP for broadcast core network technologies to enhance ATSC 3.0
- Verimatrix launches cybersecurity solution against video piracy
- Agama and Antecna to provide video monitoring and analysis for m:tel
- ViacomCBS and NENT Group to roll out Pluto TV in the Nordics
- Iskon launches OTT service in Croatia with Beenius