Digital TV News: Harmonic
Tele Columbus selects NAGRA as solution provider for PŸUR TV
May 23, 2023 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Tele Columbus has selected NAGRA as its solution provider and prime integrator to launch its new hybrid cable and multiscreen solution, PŸUR TV.
News categories: NAGRA, Tele Columbus, 3SS, Sagemcom, Nancy Goldberg, Markus Oswald, Stefan Blickensdoerfer, Olivier Taravel, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Germany, Set Top Box, UX
Harmonic powers ATSC 3.0 across the U.S.
Apr 16, 2023 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that its XOS software is powering NEXTGEN TV services across the U.S., enabling the delivery of ATSC 3.0 channels with bandwidth efficiency and enhanced video quality.
News categories: Harmonic, Pearl TV, BitPath, Heartland Video Systems, Gil Rudge, Anne Schelle, John Hane, Dennis Klas, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, USA
Bally's Interactive offers live sports streaming with Harmonic
Apr 16, 2023 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that Bally's Interactive is using Harmonic for cloud playout and branding to deliver sports video with low latency on the Bally Live app.
News categories: Harmonic, Bally's Interactive, Gil Rudge, Matthew Webster, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
Harmonic partners with Spideo on FAST Channel personalization
Apr 16, 2023 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has expanded its cloud playout ecosystem and automated the creation of FAST channels through a partnership with personalization and recommendations provider, Spideo.
News categories: Harmonic, Spideo, Gil Rudge, Thibault Dorso, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
MSG Networks to launch sports streaming service with Harmonic
Apr 16, 2023 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that MSG Networks will use Harmonic's VOS360 SaaS for its new MSG+ sports streaming service, due to launch this summer.
News categories: Harmonic, MSG Networks, Gil Rudge, David Schafer, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, USA
Harmonic unveils addressable advertising SaaS for sports streaming
Apr 16, 2023 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has launched a server-side ad insertion (SSAI) SaaS that is fully cloud-based, enabling targeted addressable advertising at scale for video streaming.
News categories: Harmonic, Gil Rudge, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
Harmonic and Mirriad enable targeted dynamic brand insertion
Apr 14, 2023 – Harmonic and Mirriad have teamed up to provide a dynamic brand insertion solution, creating new virtual product placement inventory that drives incremental revenue for content owners.
News categories: Mirriad, Harmonic, Mark Melvin, Gil Rudge, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Harmonic powers live sports streaming for VertiCast
Mar 29, 2023 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that VertiCast Media Group's CSport is using Harmonic's VOS®360 video SaaS platform for media processing and delivery in 26 Caribbean countries.
News categories: Harmonic, VertiCast, Gil Rudge, Oral Swaby, Caribbean, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming
Panasonic announces MZ2000 flagship OLED TV at CES
Jan 4, 2023 – Panasonic's MZ2000 features the latest iteration of its smart TV OS, my Home Screen 8.0, supporting all major video streaming services alongside improvements to the Bass Booster, accessibility, and myScenery features.
News categories: Panasonic, CES2023, Digital TV, Smart TV, TV OS, USA
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media
- CHiQ launches latest Google TV series in Europe
- Imagination launches GPU for smart home platforms
- BMW 5 Series to include TiVo video media platform
- Chopin launches streaming service in Poland with Nagra
- Airtel Digital TV subscribers down 39,000 in 1Q 2023
- HBO Max becomes Max
- Tele Columbus selects NAGRA as solution provider for PŸUR TV
- Astro adds WeTV to its Ultra Box
- Comcast introduces NOW TV in the U.S.
- ACCESS offers simple route for operators to add OTT TV services
- Net Solution acquires Beenius IPTV/OTT platform